Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

is it just a dog ? are people doing to much ?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2012 at 11:47am
Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

*too
why you tryin to hurt me ? Cry
Sponsored Links

Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2012 at 11:49am
I wouldnt be donating any of my moneys....  His mom sounds like the type talk about how good of a kid her child was...when everybody on the block know that Deshawn aint did shh all day but sling dope, rob folk and sit on the hood of his non running car in front of the house blasting music all day. But once he gets got....mom is surprised.

Denial be's a bish
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2012 at 11:50am
one offense and shooting a dog

now while i think these crackas be acting up....they would never express such outrage if he had killed a black kid

he needs to be rehabilitated

Edited by EPITOME - Dec 05 2012 at 11:53am
Miss SDY View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Miss SDY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2012 at 11:51am
The dog is a retired police dog.. That's probably why they are seeking life behind bars.

Yes, I think he needs jail time for breaking into the officer's house with intent to steal and on top of it, shooting the dog for no reason at all.. He just got released from Juvie and still breaking into houses with a gps bracelet?? He must want to go back..

But life in prison? That's another issue..
Im_oh_so_hott View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Im_oh_so_hott Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2012 at 11:54am
He's a criminal, a repeat offender at that. He has no damn sense, and he needs something done for him, but i don't think any amount of prison time is going to help him, he is old enough to know right from wrong, but he is not old enough to truly understand what life in prison is, he hasn't lived any, so being locked away will be what he knows about life, it won't really be a "punishment", and considering he's 16 life will really mean 25 - 30 years MAYBE, he'll be in his forties, and will have learned how to commit a whole bunch of other crimes.
SimplyPut View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SimplyPut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2012 at 11:54am
Originally posted by Kiwistardust Kiwistardust wrote:

LOL I thought people supported donations when the person was at least semi-innocent. More importantly, why was he not kept watch on when he is so freshly out?

I'm apathetic to the father-firgure bullsh!t for my own reasons.
Most forces don't have the resources for something like that, unless you are an extremely high risk offender. Here you have to pay for ankle monitoring yourself for it even to be considered an option for release. I do know that killing a K9 in the line of duty can be equal to killing a cop in the eyes of the law, but I don't know about veteran status. He should go to jail, and he should get real time because multiple felonies were committed in that one act, but I don't think the child should be in jail for the rest of his life.
JasmineE02 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote JasmineE02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2012 at 11:56am
He broke into a cop's house with the intent to rob it...and shot his dog...who was a former police dog...while black?  And they expected anything other than life in prison? Stern Smile
Harmonii View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Harmonii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2012 at 11:58am
Originally posted by Spokenword Spokenword wrote:

if a human was home, he would've done the same thing. he went to rob with a gun in hand. throw his ass in jail for a long time. i don't like to see a young person get life but he deserves some time.
his mother needs to re-evaluate her life.
SimplyPut View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SimplyPut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2012 at 11:58am
Originally posted by Im_oh_so_hott Im_oh_so_hott wrote:

He's a criminal, a repeat offender at that. He has no damn sense, and he needs something done for him, but i don't think any amount of prison time is going to help him, he is old enough to know right from wrong, but he is not old enough to truly understand what life in prison is, he hasn't lived any, so being locked away will be what he knows about life, it won't really be a "punishment", and considering he's 16 life will really mean 25 - 30 years MAYBE, he'll be in his forties, and will have learned how to commit a whole bunch of other crimes.
Yea maybe depending on the laws in his state. If it were here life=natural life.
Harmonii View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Harmonii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2012 at 12:00pm
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

I wouldnt be donating any of my moneys....  His mom sounds like the type talk about how good of a kid her child was...when everybody on the block know that Deshawn aint did shh all day but sling dope, rob folk and sit on the hood of his non running car in front of the house blasting music all day. But once he gets got....mom is surprised.

Denial be's a bish

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Make Them Stare Hair
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>