Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Is it bad to think you have a not cute friend?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 8>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 10 2013 at 12:06am
It's not hard to set people up with people who are on their level of attractiveness...however low it may be....
Sponsored Links

cece1987 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote cece1987 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 10 2013 at 12:46am
Originally posted by herwoman herwoman wrote:

My good friend from waay back is unattractive but I love her.We don't hang out with my other friends because they stupid but we do lunch. I would never try to set her up on a date but I pray that she finds love one day. I love her she's the best.

no you don't, because you're not trying to set her behemoth azz on a date..  LOL
morenaloca View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote morenaloca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 10 2013 at 1:11am
Not necessarily ugly but I do have a friend who does not practice hygiene. I have tried to talk to her but she doesn't think it's a problem. One time we were in a clothing store and I saw stains on the clothes she had tried on when she put them back Sick
My bro saw her on my fb and was like "what's up with your friend?"
I told him, you don't want to know Dead

But she gets more dack than me, so Beer

Edited by morenaloca - Sep 10 2013 at 1:12am
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 10 2013 at 1:18am
These people are clearly not your friends
TayTay View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TayTay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 10 2013 at 2:42am
Originally posted by morenaloca morenaloca wrote:

Not necessarily ugly but I do have a friend who does not practice hygiene. I have tried to talk to her but she doesn't think it's a problem. One time we were in a clothing store and I saw stains on the clothes she had tried on when she put them back Sick
My bro saw her on my fb and was like "what's up with your friend?"
I told him, you don't want to know Dead

But she gets more dack than me, so Beer

stains as in...period stains? jesus christ Dead
TheAwakenGod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote TheAwakenGod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 10 2013 at 6:54am

There is a lot of shade and deception in this thread. Ya'll are not really friends with these people. We need to do a proof vid/pic thread, because this is duck tales.

BrownQtee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote BrownQtee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 10 2013 at 8:47am
Originally posted by joileprincess joileprincess wrote:

Everyone can't be a beauty queen. Its a fact of life.

And she didn't say it to the guy, right? Just to you?

And I had an unattractive friend before. Crazy thing is that she thought she was the 10 and used to throw lowkey shade at us from time to time. Now that she's out the group is pretty impressive.
LOL  I had a friend like this as well. Needless to say..we aren't friends anymore. It really started to get on my nerves..
nala52808 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nala52808 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 10 2013 at 10:18am
None of my friends are ugly. Most of them are good to plain looking, because I am good to plain looking. I have ugly coworkers and acquaintances though, who try hard to get in my inner circle. They will never succeed though, because they look busted and my friends can't look like dat.
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 10 2013 at 10:25am
I'm taking every comment with a grain of salt lol
TheAwakenGod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheAwakenGod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 10 2013 at 10:41am
Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

I'm taking every comment with a grain of salt lol

You the only one that I know who ain't lying. You is the cute friend.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 8>
  Share Topic