Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Is it bad to think you have a not cute friend?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 8>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
AmiliaCabral View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AmiliaCabral Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Is it bad to think you have a not cute friend?
    Posted: Sep 09 2013 at 3:43pm

Do you think all of your friends are beautiful?

Me, my homegirl and her husband were at dinner last night and she was telling me that she wanted to set one of her friends up but that her friend is kinda ugly. I was thinking, damn, I don't think I could ever say that about someone I call a friend but I guess she was just keeping ish 100, it's more to life than being cute anyway
Sponsored Links

Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 09 2013 at 3:56pm
i think most of my friends are ugly.
goodm3 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote goodm3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 09 2013 at 4:02pm
well...i think its "HER" version what's ugly in regards to looks. however, it think its wise not to sell her friend as some 'model' chick when she's not. 
goodm3 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote goodm3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 09 2013 at 4:06pm
but to answer your question...yes, my friends are attractive. 

BrownQtee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote BrownQtee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 09 2013 at 4:06pm
Yea..it would be more embarrassing if she said her friend was a dime piece..and a penny showed up for the date.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote AmiliaCabral Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 09 2013 at 4:08pm
Originally posted by goodm3 goodm3 wrote:

well...i think its "HER" version what's ugly in regards to looks. however, it think its wise not to sell her friend as some 'model' chick when she's not. 

I get that, but I'd show a picture and let him see for himself. I don't think I could tell someone that my friend is ugly...I prob just wouldnt talk about her looks
Random Thoughts View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (21) Thanks(21)   Quote Random Thoughts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 09 2013 at 4:09pm
"How you look?"

"I'm thick. Some people say I look like Janet Jackson."

"For real? No sh*t? Janet Jackson?"

"You knew she was bald headed. You knew she ain't have no damn hair!"
_ConcreteRose_ View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 09 2013 at 4:09pm
Most of my friends are dimes. I'm usually the ugly friend. I better not hear that come out of their mouth though.
Random Thoughts View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Random Thoughts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 09 2013 at 4:11pm
Originally posted by AmiliaCabral AmiliaCabral wrote:

Originally posted by goodm3 goodm3 wrote:

I get that, but I'd show a picture and let him see for himself. I don't think I could tell someone that my friend is ugly...I prob just wouldnt talk about her looks

They are gonna ask though. And if you just talk about her personality then the spidey senses will tingle.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote AmiliaCabral Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 09 2013 at 4:13pm
And I get that too hence showing a picture. He may think she's ugly but I wouldn't be calling my friend ugly like that. Even if looks aren't her strong suit but maybe it's just me
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 8>