BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Is it bad? I don't wanna be a "Baby Momma"

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1112131415 16>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 27 2014 at 10:22am
omg I had a dream that I woke up pregnant and I was already like 8 mths and could feel the baby moving all around.  I went through every emotion in my dream and ultimately felt very excited.  So I made a thread on bhm announcing my pregnancy and bishes made hella shady comments about me celebrating being a baby mama...I didn't care though, I was really happy. Now I want to have a baby, like now. 

Edited by ms_wonderland - Mar 27 2014 at 10:22am
Sponsored Links

Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 27 2014 at 10:23am
^^eh?  lmao, youre such a foolLOL
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 27 2014 at 10:29am
it felt soooo real that I feel a kinship w mom's now. LOL

Now lemme see what u shady ladies been talking about in here...
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 27 2014 at 10:31am
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

So I made a thread on bhm announcing my pregnancy and bishes made hella shady comments about me celebrating being a baby mama. . 

And I posted that I was just happy to see another REAL thread, right? Lol
Bribby View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bribby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 27 2014 at 10:43am
Originally posted by Printer_Ink Printer_Ink wrote:

[QUOTE=OhMyCurlz] Do you have a problem being referred to as a "babymomma"? My friends and I were discussing this and it seems the ones that were in relationships (and are older) take offense to being described as that while the ones that are younger (and also a bit more hood) take pride in it. 

Thoughts? 

Oh let me answer the OP. 

I kind of do have a problem with it just because the term sounds ugly to me. I rather just be called my name or an ex or a girlfriend if were in that relationship. Also, I'm not hood at all, and he is from a hood ish place so I do see why he says it and why I'm not okay with it.
I do agree that not just younger ones take pride, but just people from the hood in general, young or old.
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 27 2014 at 10:44am

*waits for Bribby to read the rest of the thread*

*reads Bribby's hood rationale*

20 page push
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 27 2014 at 10:45am
^^only 20? lol
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 27 2014 at 10:46am

girl this place is slow and not as messy as it used to be lol
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 27 2014 at 10:47am
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

*waits for Bribby to read the rest of the thread*

*reads Bribby's hood rationale*

20 page push

Let me go make my oatmeal....LOL
melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 27 2014 at 10:47am
Originally posted by Wildfire Wildfire wrote:

Originally posted by OhMyCurlz OhMyCurlz wrote:

Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

Does anyone find it odd that people seem upset about someone saying baby momma instead of Erica Jacobs mom but did they express this same anger, outrage, oh no you didn't attitude when for whatever circumstances ....

That you didn't see fit to take birth control when its so much out there
<span style="line-height: 1.4;">That for reasons unknown either you didnt want to get married or werent asked pre baby</span>

Economic situations aside, religious thoughts out the window and even if it is common in this day and age that it should not be the norm?

<span style="line-height: 1.4;">Why do you assume that a woman "didn't see fit" to take birth control....just because she got pregnant? There to date is no form of contraception that is 100% effective. Every woman who is (or has) phucked without a ring "put themselves in the position" to be a "baby mama". No one is "safe" unless they are faithfully married or virgins. </span>

Being a single mother shouldn't be the norm, but for reasons outside of all that you have listed...it happens. Most single mothers didn't intend/want to be single parents. 

hmph....also i notice that we are having this discussion along the lines that a<b style="line-height: 1.4;"> woman who has a child/children out of wedlock automatically = single mother... i thought a single mother = a mother whose partner/child's father is nowhere in the picture; or is only paying child support and plays no role in the child or her life?

Lamp believe it or not...
-there are women in committed, long term, happy relationships with children
-there are women who choose to have a child outside of marriage, birth control did not fail -them, nor are their pregnancies unexpected, unwanted, or accidents.
-there are unwed mothers who are not on welfare, holding down great jobs, are stable, and happy
-there are unwed mothers who are not ..."indecent", or "irresponsible," and havent been "dishonoured" 
(yes I'm updating this listLOL) - there are unwed mothers who didnt have 43 men run through them and got pregnant, and are actually good people who made a decision based on what they feel is best for them

[COLOR="#996600"][/COLOR]

Yeah whenever I hear people act like there aren't well educated, financially stable, and completely happy women choosing that marriage isn't a prerequisite for children I often think they live very sheltered lives and pay them no mind. It's a big world out there, not all families look the same.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1112131415 16>