Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Is it bad? I dont wanna be a Baby Momma

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 15>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 26 2014 at 3:42pm
dwl@ radcliffe!!!...i just had an image of radcliffe and emily together....dwl
Sponsored Links

Yardgirl View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yardgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 26 2014 at 3:44pm
Mi nuh know why mi find this picture so funny

DWL!!!
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 26 2014 at 4:02pm
rasssssLOL
SeducTress View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote SeducTress Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 26 2014 at 4:03pm
So. Let me get this straight. A woman does what women are equipped to do. Give birth.
But because she had the child outside of marriage she needs to be okay with being referred to as someone's baby momma.

She can be a hard working educated homeowner juggling the pressures of single motherhood. Hell, running her own business....but nah, she's still reduced to baby momma.

Uh huh. Gotcha!

Lemme know how that hateful sh*t works out in your favor when it's your turn.

You basically playing yourself. This is classic special snowflake syndrome.

*exits thread laughing hysterically*
OhMyCurlz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OhMyCurlz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 26 2014 at 4:05pm
Originally posted by SeducTress SeducTress wrote:

So. Let me get this straight. A woman does what women are equipped to do. Give birth.
But because she had the child outside of marriage she needs to be okay with being referred to as someone's baby momma.

She can be a hard working educated homeowner juggling the pressures of single motherhood. Hell, running her own business....but nah, she's still reduced to baby momma.

Uh huh. Gotcha!

You summed it up best. Clap

Edited by OhMyCurlz - Mar 26 2014 at 4:06pm
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 26 2014 at 4:37pm

Originally posted by SeducTress SeducTress wrote:

Uh huh. Gotcha!

Child, if we were to take BHM seriously, we would all be stoning and spitting on each other.

Edited by Wildfire - Mar 26 2014 at 4:37pm
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 26 2014 at 4:37pm
Originally posted by StylingArabella StylingArabella wrote:

That term dehumanizes both parties being talked about IMO. By saying "Baby momma" you are simply stating that the women involved is nothing more than an object that bared YOUR child and that the "baby" is simply a result of sleeping with that objectified women not your daughter, son, or child's name. Trash and deflection if you ask me.

Re wording the pharse is more pleasant such as "That's the mother of my child", "She's my son's mom", or "That's Carol..she's Jane's mother"...hell "that's my Ex" is even bettter.
ClapHeart
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 26 2014 at 4:44pm
Thank you ducky.  Being extremely adamant about the term basically demonstrates the disdain.  That sh*t aint even hard to see or understand.  Duly noted like a muthaphucka in factLOL
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 26 2014 at 4:46pm
So circumstances change the meaning, welfare seeking hoodrat is a baby momma but a working uppity woman gets a pass?

Okay

Just for the record I think the word is tacky.

kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 26 2014 at 4:54pm
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

So circumstances change the meaning, welfare seeking hoodrat is a baby momma but a working uppity woman gets a pass?

Okay

Just for the record I think the word is tacky.

From what I've seen the only circumstances required to be called baby momma is mothering a child while unmarried and/or being the mother of a child whose father you are no longer married to. 

We have terms for everything in the hood and they get redefined to suit our liking or to communicate the level of self worth and/or value in society we assign to the people we're giving our opinions about.   Apparently they are also meant to communicate our world view on that persons actions and decisions.  Like the words thug, hoochie, jump off, etc.    They are directly tied to that opinion one has of that person.

Unless we're trying to talk about the term baby momma as if we individually coined the term and have exclusive trademark rights to determine how it is used in a sentence.  If not its whatever anyone black (and I guess yt now too) says it is. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 15>
  Share Topic