Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Is it bad? I dont wanna be a Baby Momma

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 15>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
OhMyCurlz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OhMyCurlz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 26 2014 at 3:22pm
So what if you had your baby out of wedlock...and then married the "baby daddy". Is like your baby mama status erased because you're married now? 

So I guess Tiny isn't a baby mama anymore, but if Oprah and Stedman could/did have kids...Oprah would be a baby mama. 

Edited by OhMyCurlz - Mar 26 2014 at 3:24pm
Sponsored Links

Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 26 2014 at 3:24pm
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

Originally posted by Yardgirl Yardgirl wrote:

lemme re-use the same gif

*cackles*

he looks ok in real life....for a Brit

Meme0887 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Meme0887 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 26 2014 at 3:29pm
I don't consider people who are together be baby mamas/daddies. 

When I hear baby mama it is usually associated with someone who laid down with some sorry ass dude..knowing u will never be his wife and chasing him down to take care of his kid/kids
StylingArabella View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote StylingArabella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 26 2014 at 3:32pm
That term dehumanizes both parties being talked about IMO. By saying "Baby momma" you are simply stating that the women involved is nothing more than an object that bared YOUR child and that the "baby" is simply a result of sleeping with that objectified women not your daughter, son, or child's name. Trash and deflection if you ask me.

Re wording the pharse is more pleasant such as "That's the mother of my child", "She's my son's mom", or "That's Carol..she's Jane's mother"...hell "that's my Ex" is even bettter.
Yardgirl View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yardgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 26 2014 at 3:35pm
Originally posted by Wildfire Wildfire wrote:

well, they ain't married yet YG.....there are a few other ladies not public figures, so i will decline from naming names...but its just not possible that no upper crusts ever have kids out of wedlock, its just doesnt happen often ---that people know of anyway.

why does her being a well known professional make a big difference though? --curious

I'm not saying it's not possible but it's just not the norm like with "regular" people.

It makes a difference because an upper crust girl is not having a child by a policeman. That's blue collar work, essentially.

Cindy Breakspeare said her friends' parents sat them down on the living room couch and said "You see what Cindy has done... don't even think about it " LOLLOL
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 26 2014 at 3:38pm

well, they ain't married yet YG.....there are a few other ladies not public figures, so i will decline from naming names...but its just not possible that no upper crusts ever have kids out of wedlock, its just doesnt happen often ---that people know of anyway.

why does her being a well known professional make a big difference though? --curious

I'm not saying it's not possible but it's just not the norm like with "regular" people.

It makes a difference because an upper crust girl is not having a child by a policeman. That's blue collar work, essentially.

Cindy Breakspeare said her friends' parents sat them down on the living room couch and said "You see what Cindy has done... don't even think about it " LOLLOL

i said that though

and yeah, Cindy is upper crust def

but bob was half white and a celeb. so i guess that made the difference.

Mark is white and a foreigner. So I guess therein lies the diff too. Nobody really thinks of him as "just a polcieman". You know Sheilds and Adams aint seen as being in the same categoryLOL

Aint nobody frowning on Emily
Yardgirl View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yardgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 26 2014 at 3:38pm
LOLLOLLOLLOL Epitome. I think he's a good-looking man. 
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 26 2014 at 3:40pm
YG...was Mark married whilst he was dating her? cant recall
Yardgirl View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yardgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 26 2014 at 3:41pm

i said that though

and yeah, Cindy is upper crust def

but bob was half white and a celeb. so i guess that made the difference.

Mark is white and a foreigner. So I guess therein lies the diff too. Nobody really thinks of him as "just a polcieman". You know Sheilds and Adams aint seen as being in the same categoryLOL

Aint nobody frowning on Emily

Yuh mad man. Bob's ethnicity made not a damn difference. She turned out to be the love of his life though. That's why I don't agree with the fuss about her giving the lecture recently.

Adams is TAINTED!!!! Betta yuh did seh Radcliffe. 
Yardgirl View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yardgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 26 2014 at 3:42pm

YG...was Mark married whilst he was dating her? cant recall

No but I suspect that he might have been married while he was with Keneea but got divorced somewhere along the way. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 15>
  Share Topic