BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Is it always the parents fault?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 02 2013 at 5:33pm
Originally posted by ModelessDiva ModelessDiva wrote:

I always wonder about the kids that grow up and shoot up schools
like that columbine school shooting

i think those people were/are psychopaths and probably could have been helped if it was recognized by their families or community and proper treatment provided. 

Sponsored Links

Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 02 2013 at 5:38pm
Originally posted by melikey melikey wrote:

i think those people were/are psychopaths and probably could have been helped if it was recognized by their families or community and proper treatment provided. 

Agree.. causes a lot of the times there were signs that parents ignored. Like parents who have teens who are drug addicts or alcoholics. Sometimes parents see what they want to see because thats easier than having to deal with it.The parents say "they never seen it coming" but ask that neighbor or that classmate who saw shh that was off or heard the yelling that took place on and off.
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 02 2013 at 5:38pm

yep I remember we had to study the columbine shooting in a psych course

many of the journal entries were so sad

BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 02 2013 at 5:45pm
No, its' not always the parents fault. I seen good parents with evil ass kids...but then again I don't know what really goes on in their home.
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 02 2013 at 5:48pm
Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

No, its' not always the parents fault. I seen good parents with evil ass kids...but then again I don't know what really goes on in their home.

yep

melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 02 2013 at 5:50pm
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

Agree.. causes a lot of the times there were signs that parents ignored. Like parents who have teens who are drug addicts or alcoholics. Sometimes parents see what they want to see because thats easier than having to deal with it.The parents say "they never seen it coming" but ask that neighbor or that classmate who saw shh that was off or heard the yelling that took place on and off.

yes, and that is an extreme case. how many times have you seen a mother crying her eyes out because her child was accused of doing something heinous and they are STILL in denial talking about "not my baby". 

or a mom whose daughter is about 5 months pregnant and she still thinks her baby is a virginLOL

i guess love is blind.
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 02 2013 at 5:52pm
twas a girl back home who mama didnt believe the rumors that her daughter was prego until the night she gave birth.... Everyone on the block knew.. i mean the child was wearing a hoodie in june... cha'mone chile..lol  shes now on baby 2.
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 02 2013 at 5:55pm
I'M going thru with it right now with my daughter....thinking i have done right for her and well she just goes over the cliffCry
melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 02 2013 at 5:59pm
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

twas a girl back home who mama didnt believe the rumors that her daughter was prego until the night she gave birth.... Everyone on the block knew.. i mean the child was wearing a hoodie in june... cha'mone chile..lol  shes now on baby 2.

LOL
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 02 2013 at 6:00pm

Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

Originally posted by LovesHim LovesHim wrote:

I work with children..... people don't like to hear it but in my professional practice..... the apple doesnt fall far from the tree..... 

this is exactly correct

these are self serving comfort statements

as an adult you just cant fathom that some kids are perfectly capable of being guided and raised right and still choose to go down the wrong path so you blame the parents

sometimes kids are just kids

no amount of hugs and kisses and sit down conversations can save some of them.

lol you people act like kids are devoid of independent thought and immune to external suggestion even in the confines of a perfect home life

hashtag: delusional

lol i could have sworn you were one of the people who wouldn't date/marry someone from a "certain type" of family? contradictory much? or does this free will you speak of only work one way?

im not sure how and what and where i marry has a bearing on the fact that some kids will just turn out fucccked regardless of how solid and how involved their parents are

so before i turn into a c*nt, would you clarify how this lil tidbit for me please?

cheers
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Make Them Stare Hair
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456>