Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Is it always a No-No when...?

Post Reply Post Reply

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
lalaLeslie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lalaLeslie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Is it always a No-No when...?
    Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 9:46am
an aliexpress vendor uses a celebrity or someone from an AV site to market their hair?

I really want this kinky curly hair, it's the best I've seen on aliexpress. It looks like it'll blend perfectly, no problem. But for some of their pictures (there wigs mainly) they like to use celebs and then for a few other products they used girls. One of the girls I couldn't find on the google image search, but for the other girl - she was from ONYC (those were the only two I tried, but most of the wig images are on a mannequin head) and one is definitely a youtuber.
I haven't slept because I've been up all night searching for hair... and I've been trying to find reviews and/or complaints about this company. I haven't found any complaints, but I found one review on here, and it was a positive one. 
Do you think this makes it a definite No-No?
Should I ask for a picture of the hair they will send me before I purchase it? 
To determine whether or not they actually have this hair, etc. And I'll definitely be asking whether or not I can use paypal, so if they do send me sh*t hair, I could probably get my money back.
(For now I'm going to keep searching, because I don't even have money, like at all, until two weeks, so I have all that time to make a decision)
Sponsored Links

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lalaLeslie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 9:52am
UGHHHH, so I decided to copy & paste the hair into google, and google found ONE match. Only One and it was another vendor on Aliexpress but for some reason it was in French... but I went to the english site. Not sure which one stole it from which or if they both stole it. I'm so sad right now... 

ETA: Although the picture of the hair linked to that shop only, the picture of that hair is no where to be found on the shop... maybe it was a google images mistake?

Edited by lalaLeslie - Feb 03 2013 at 11:16am

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lalaLeslie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 11:05am
Another thing, I found this company, by looking for kinky curl hair (although unfortunately the hair they're calling kinky curly looks like a deep deep wave or w/e Idk the terminolog)

It looks so legit. First of all, all their pictures match. They use like a tablecloth or something so all the pictures are on this table cloth, but you can tell it's not just a background because every shot is different. (They also used no people -  no celebs/or youtube gurus/etc. Just the hair)

And the reviews are legit reviews... not just "Excellent" and "Good" people are actually giving critical feed back, but it's not a well known company... I want to order from it, but I really want kinky curly hair because I want to make a u-part and I don't like using heat.

But maybe I'll order from them in the future... does that sound like it might be pretty trustworthy?

Edited by lalaLeslie - Feb 03 2013 at 11:09am
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 11:55pm
Not necessarily unless they have absolutely no pics of their own. I would probably ask the vendor if they can send your pics of their actual hair.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply