Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Hair Breakage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Is it actually possible for hair to break off?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12

Author
Brownsugar37595 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brownsugar37595 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 09 2013 at 12:20pm
Hair can definitely break off. I experienced it when I relaxed my hair continuously over a year. It left my ends thin and brittle in the summer. When I combed my hair I had loads of split ends it wasn't even funny! I would recommend you use T444Z its great for massive hair growth,volume, thickness and hair loss.  I've used it and I have to say It worked for me and many people I know have used it and have had good results. Its not expensive only £15, you can get it from most hair salons.
Sponsored Links

jemy1234 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jemy1234 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 03 2013 at 3:51am
Hi KhadiNiaomi i must recommend you to visit here for your hair problem solutions http://www.hairprostheses.com/ - female prosthesis  One thing is certain; individuals typically relate an overall healthy state of the physique with abundant, vigorous tresses. Patient's initiating on a chemotherapy procedure frequently fear the hair loss that is a shared side of the treatments consequences.
Misjaguar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Misjaguar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 16 2013 at 2:00pm
Yes. I took fantastic care of my edges for two years It grew nice and long then I neglected it and it all broke off. I started again this but as a natural with no chemicals and it is full and thick again.
rohanjain View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rohanjain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 18 2014 at 6:27am
Try to avoid heat.Regular trimming  of hair is the best option for reducing the problem of hair breakage.Use best quality products.Hair spa is very helpful for stopping the hair breakage.
sydney07 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sydney07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2014 at 2:31am
try biotin or biohair treatment capsules hope this will helps you in breakage 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic