BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Is it a joke?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
creole booty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 06 2013 at 6:01pm
U know what? I should mention that my cousin is generally a good girl. She's a college grad, living on her own. She's in a steady relationship, I hate to see her acting out because of how she thinks her mom should be. I get it, but I don't like how she's handling it.
Sponsored Links

laceyfront View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote laceyfront Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 06 2013 at 6:08pm
If they both fat I don't see the problem unless the mom had a problem with it. Fat people joke around with each other like that.
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 06 2013 at 6:10pm
Originally posted by creole booty creole booty wrote:

@ladyice I could c that. It was just, it felt...different. U know?

@cc is it that obvious that I really like my aunt? Lol
Yep.LOL I had an aunt I loved to pieces so I understand.

laddie View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote laddie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 06 2013 at 8:27pm
I think you did and probably continue to overreact. I think it was a joke. 

But, it makes sense--you love your aunt. But, it sounds like she's happy with her size and her husband is too.

_ConcreteRose_ View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 06 2013 at 8:33pm
Originally posted by laceyfront laceyfront wrote:

If they both fat I don't see the problem unless the mom had a problem with it. Fat people joke around with each other like that.
Dead this made me laugh for some reason.
creole booty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 06 2013 at 8:43pm
Originally posted by laddie laddie wrote:

I think you did and probably continue to overreact. I think it was a joke. 

But, it makes sense--you love your aunt. But, it sounds like she's happy with her size and her husband is too.

Perhaps I don't get her sense of humor . Today I sent her a video of my 2 year old asking for her pacifier because I'm not giving it to her anymore. Keep in mind that her sister is now 6. She sent, "Umm how old is she again one right"
And I sent, "2" and then she sent this text: "ok I had a brain fart she talk better then --mela she said pacifier like me and you"

I said, "d@mn." Then she said, "Ha I love my sister but she can't talk she can't help it she get it from j----"

J---- is her step father who has a speech impediment. I didn't find this funny either! I thought it was full of shade on her own baby sister and childish. But hell u could b right, I may be overreacting because its my family.

Had to edit names lol

Edited by creole booty - Aug 06 2013 at 10:04pm
dijah.love View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote dijah.love Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 07 2013 at 1:09am
It seems like your cousin throws shade for humor purpose. I would chuckle because I do the same, but I don't know if its malicious or not.

I'd never call my momma fat or make a mention of her weight though. Ever. There's levels to the shade!
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 07 2013 at 1:14am
^lol Dijah! But IA. Throwin' shade at mom is a no go.

I do like funny shade though.
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 07 2013 at 1:14am
yeah some people think mean and vicious is funny and witty

it only makes them look salty and sour

TokyoRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote TokyoRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 07 2013 at 3:28am
I think it's just a joke, but I don't joke like that in front of other people.

Edited by TokyoRose - Aug 07 2013 at 3:29am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>