BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Is it a joke?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
creole booty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 06 2013 at 1:10pm
Originally posted by HaitianDiva64 HaitianDiva64 wrote:

Why is she jealous of the baby tho? Did mom not take good care of her or did she spoil jer to much.

I want to answer ur question, but I don't want to tell ALL the business. Ummmm let's see, I'm going to answer because I made the thread and I know ur trying to help.

Well, the mom was young when she had her. She wasn't mistreated, she just didn't get all the attention her baby sis is getting. Instead of her having a heart to heart (like I did with my mom) she acts out. Like if the baby get lots of present on Christmas, she expects lots of presents. Kiddy stuff, u see where I'm going with this? I'm trying to not be super specific.
Sponsored Links

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 06 2013 at 1:11pm
Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

maybe im confused the word joke.  it sounds more like she was just throwing something back in to the mother's face that she said previously.  people always do that when they have pent-up anger.  its passive aggressive but i see a lot of families behave that way when children arent allowed to speak freely without repercussions.

U could b right! Our family wasn't the type of family where kids could just say whatever is on their minds. Took years for us to grow out of that shell.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 06 2013 at 1:13pm
Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

I would check her real quick for disrespecting me . I know auntie  is fully aware of her size . Shut the hell up like madea said . I am not the type to speak low of heavy people . You never know what is going on health wise.

And this is how I felt about it. Since my aunt Didn't say anything, I jumped in. Perhaps I was wrong, but that's my aunt and that mess gets on my nerves.

I'm open to different perspectives though. I'm willing to admit of I'm indeed overreacting or reaching.
HaitianDiva64 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote HaitianDiva64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 06 2013 at 1:22pm
Mybe you can convice cuzzo to write a letter or something.
bebe88 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote bebe88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 06 2013 at 5:28pm
Originally posted by AshBash89 AshBash89 wrote:

It sounds like your aunt may be blaming her weight on her lupus and your cousin was implying that it's the food and not the disease that causes her to be fat. 
I wanted to say this but I knew the goons would get me.
Majesty02 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Majesty02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 06 2013 at 5:38pm
I believe there's underlying truth in humor.
You know the saying
"You can get away with saying soo much more with a smile on your face than you can with a straight face"
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 06 2013 at 5:46pm
sounds like a joke to me.  i suppose being on the outside lookin in you would think its rude or some sorta attack. heck we do that kinda stuff around here... all my family is fat, (minus me that is...no matter how much i complain about itEmbarrassed)we've been crackin greedy jokes on each other for years. no one is hurt about it.LOL i still remind my mom of some things she said when i was a kid.

but let me finish reading the thread tho.

Edited by Lady ICE - Aug 06 2013 at 5:59pm
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 06 2013 at 5:46pm
I would've said something equally as sh*tty to the cousin before we finished our meals especially if I really liked the aunt.Embarrassed
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 06 2013 at 5:47pm
@hatian, I took ur suggestion, she gave me a million reasons y it won't matter.

@bebe, she's always been fat. Plus her husband prefers her big, but that's a whole nother thread.

@majesty, I agree.

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 06 2013 at 5:55pm
@ladyice I could c that. It was just, it felt...different. U know?

@cc is it that obvious that I really like my aunt? Lol
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>