Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Relationships
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - is he using me for when he's bored
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection
 

is he using me for when he's bored

 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>




The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Dec 29 2011
Location: Amsterdam
Status: Offline
Points: 22533
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 11 2013 at 5:55am
Originally posted by missunfoolish missunfoolish wrote:

Originally posted by sexyandfamous sexyandfamous wrote:

Originally posted by missunfoolish missunfoolish wrote:

he did ask if we good but i just dont think this is the way of being cool with me



that's the problem with us women: we want things OUR way.
That's HIS way of thinking you guys are cool: by hitting you up, asking if you two are "cool", smile to himself and move on with his life.

Maybe you should do the same. He will never fulfill your expectations because he is no longer attached to you.


im starting to see that he's not

im not so sure if i did the right thing & said we were cool cause i still had some anger towards him and a month passed but i didnt want to hold a grudge, but here i am
wanting something more.

its just that he never said sorry and kept saying he didnt know why we broke up
for a fact, i knew & i just wanted him to say it too.


letting go is hard.

 
Yes, letting go is hard .. but it sounds like you were 'bluffing'' when you broke up with him if you are still trying to stay connected to him. You broke up with him for a reason right? Or were you trying to play mind games with him? Either that or you are fooling yourself.
 
You say you ... wanted something more .. and you wanted him to say that he was sorry but that never happened?
 
You said he does not understand what he did wrong?
 
Well, it sounds like he is in denial. Shocked
 
Again, you need to stop waiting on him to straighten up and act right because if he's still trying to pretend he did not HEAR you when you explained why you broke up ... well, he is trying to manipulate you.
 
You are truly wasting your time with a guy like this.


Edited by Printer_Ink - Jul 11 2013 at 6:34am
Back to Top
Sponsored Links


Back to Top
missunfoolish View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member


Joined: Mar 25 2010
Status: Offline
Points: 18957
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missunfoolish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 11 2013 at 6:07am
idk how this became a chris thread Confused but how am i at risk for being like ri?
i been around this stuff and i know better.

he's a complete stranger to you too *shrugs*

i really doubt it ever happened before that night with rihanna, if so females would of came out and said he did that to them before just to get attention, like they do with everything with him now because he can be easily placed as 'the bad guy'

i only sympathize for him because i feel he's TRYING to be a better person.
if it was done repeatedly, thats a different story

we both dont know what happened that night with rihanna
who knows maybe she could of been abusive towards him too.
they were both young
it was her choice to forgive him, i dont see why we cant move on from it too





Chris: I work my ass off to provide for my entire family. I've made mistakes in the past and have worked hard to be a better person.

19-24 years of age. I don't have all the answers and you can't show me a person that age who has it figured out.We live and grow.Let me live


Edited by missunfoolish - Jul 11 2013 at 6:01pm
Back to Top
missunfoolish View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member


Joined: Mar 25 2010
Status: Offline
Points: 18957
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missunfoolish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 11 2013 at 6:17am
Originally posted by Printer_Ink Printer_Ink wrote:

Originally posted by missunfoolish missunfoolish wrote:

Originally posted by sexyandfamous sexyandfamous wrote:

Originally posted by missunfoolish missunfoolish wrote:

he did ask if we good but i just dont think this is the way of being cool with me



that's the problem with us women: we want things OUR way.
That's HIS way of thinking you guys are cool: by hitting you up, asking if you two are "cool", smile to himself and move on with his life.

Maybe you should do the same. He will never fulfill your expectations because he is no longer attached to you.


im starting to see that he's not

im not so sure if i did the right thing & said we were cool cause i still had some anger towards him and a month passed but i didnt want to hold a grudge, but here i am
wanting something more.

its just that he never said sorry and kept saying he didnt know why we broke up
for a fact, i knew & i just wanted him to say it too.


letting go is hard.

 
Yes, letting go is hard .. but it sounds like you were 'bluffing'' when you broke up with him if you are still trying to stay connected to him. You broke up with him for a reason right? Or were you trying to play mind games with him? Either that or you are fooling yourself.
 
You say you ... wanted something more .. and you wanted him to say that he was sorry but that never happened?
 
Well, it sounds like he is in denial. Shocked
 
Again, you need to stop waiting on him to straighten up and act right because if he's still trying to pretend he did not HEAR you when you explained why you broke up ... well, he is trying to manipulate you.
 
You are truly wasting your time with a guy like this.


i agree, i am




Edited by missunfoolish - Jul 11 2013 at 6:01pm
Back to Top
Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Dec 29 2011
Location: Amsterdam
Status: Offline
Points: 22533
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 11 2013 at 7:57am
You cannot ways see the good in people.Where did you get that from? This is a mistake on your behalf. Let people go .. when they transgress against you.
Geesh, I think common sense ... is just not common enough anymore. It will just turn you into a victim.
 
1) You are delusional in terms of your relationship with this guy that is clearly playing you.
2) You are equally delusional about your 'relationship' with Chris Brown because you still don't get it. It does not matter if Rhi was abusive to him. That is not the point. The point is .. a man can never hit a woman. Period. You are still making excuses for him.
 
I am done replying to your thread.
 
Good luck.
Back to Top
missunfoolish View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member


Joined: Mar 25 2010
Status: Offline
Points: 18957
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote missunfoolish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 11 2013 at 8:58am
Back to Top
Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Dec 29 2011
Location: Amsterdam
Status: Offline
Points: 22533
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 12 2013 at 3:27am
Geesh, snce no one has jumped in to reply to your ' I am confused' pic .. I will state the obvious.

 

Men and women are not the same (and people have to stop pretending they are!)

 

Men are simply a heck of a lot stronger than women. How can this be disputed? They have the bone density, weight, skin thickness, muscle mass and testosterone that a woman can never have. In fact the concentration of testosterone is about 7 times more in a male than in female. Yes, there are some strong females out there but in general … the average guy can deliver a punch with enough force to truly injure the average woman – but the average woman cannot do this to the average man. Noooo.

 

In fact he can beat the average female to a pulp .. if he feels like it but the only way a woman can beat a man to a pulp … is if he decides to lay there and just let her do it. Confused

 

So it’s way TOO EASY for a man to overpower a woman – way too easy that’s why it gets to be a cheap shot for a man to hit a woman – makes him look small and pitiful. That’s why Domestic Violence is against the law. The law cannot be designed around WHICH female has the ability to REALLY hold her own against a man … so in general IT IS ILLEGAL to hit a woman. DUH!

 

I don’t even understand why I have to explain this common sense concept in this thread.

 

If the woman is hitting the man … he is supposed to leave. Yes, if she’s crazy, she will follow him and keep hitting him until he’s gone .. but he’s gotta take it like a man and walk away like a man . It’s on him to walk away because he really is stronger and CAN hurt her if he wants to. Then he’s got to put some plans in place to end the relationship. Period. He’s not supposed to haul off and ‘defend himself’ and hit her back because once HE hits her .. she’s gonna be hurt/flattened/whatever and then you start the fighting thing back and forth. He just needs to get away from her. All cops know this … so that’s when he shows the scratches etc she has done to him … compared to her bashed and blooded face (because he needed to DEFEND HIMSELF) … they will still haul his a** away! Stupid.

But men do stay with these women so it escalates into her grabbing a knife or gun or whatever so that she can kill or injure the guy. But this wouldn’t happen if he left early on when he recognized that she was prone to violence.

If the man is hitting the woman .. first off - it’s not gonna take long for her to be flat out on the floor and if she just tries to ‘walk away’ he has the capacity to physically prevent that. So women can’t walk away at that moment. That’s why you hear of all these women cowering in the corner because ‘he wouldn’t let her go’.  But afterwards, she is supposed to have enough sense to start putting some plans into place to end the relationship too .. otherwise she will get beaten again for sure.  If she starts hitting him back again then again you have that crazy back and forth fighting thing again.

If course, for self-esteem etc reason the woman STAYS so it gets worse and worse and escalates to whatever craziness you see on TV.

So .. adults are not supposed to be beating up each other so they don’t have to ‘defend’ themselves because they are supposed to have enough sense to DISENGAGE. If not, they are gonna have an F éd up life!  The kids see it and when they grow up they will end up in the same kind of relationships .. only they thinks it’s normal to fight each other like that – so you have this cycle of violent thing going on.

In all my 58 years I have never been hit or threatened by a man or anyone for that matter or the other way around. All that s*** is crazy. I like peace in the home.

 

When I grew up, none of the men hit the women (or the other way around for that matter!) Nobody hit anybody or intimidated the other, called each other these horrible names,  or broke up things in the house or any of that stuff. When my father and mother got mad – they would fight about it and he would leave mad as heck. A couple of hours later he would come back go into the bedroom and after a while they would be whispering and laughing and I think kissing in there (which as kids we thought was nasty) but that was the end of it and everyone was back in a good mood again. DUH! So to me this is how to resolve disputes.

Again, I am sorry you had to be raised in a family of abuse … but you can stop the cycle but not accepting and/or making excuses for bad behavior from men .. any men.

Back to Top
missunfoolish View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member


Joined: Mar 25 2010
Status: Offline
Points: 18957
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missunfoolish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 12 2013 at 3:53am
it wasnt a "im confused" pic lol just a oh okay gif
Back to Top
Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Dec 29 2011
Location: Amsterdam
Status: Offline
Points: 22533
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 12 2013 at 5:57am
Okay .. but FOCUS.Geek
Did you actually understand what I said in allllll  the rest of the post? Geesh.
 
(Even after all that ... you are still in denial, ignoring reality etc if the only comment you can make is on the tiny point about the pic and NOT the point about abuse in a relationship. DUH!)
 
Well, you are sure in for an a** kicking by some guy if you still don't get it. Whatever... I tried.
 
It's your life not mine (thank God!)
 
Back to Top
missunfoolish View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member


Joined: Mar 25 2010
Status: Offline
Points: 18957
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missunfoolish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 12 2013 at 6:30am
I get it. I know what you're saying
I know how it goes. I know whats right and wrong &
I witnessed it

I nevvvvver put myself in that position. Just because I sympathize with him doesnt mean I blinded to the fact what he did was wrong.
But if people believe in this so called God, I guess he'll judge.




Back to Top
iluvmihair View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member
Avatar

Joined: Mar 09 2009
Status: Offline
Points: 5290
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote iluvmihair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 12 2013 at 8:17am
Missunfoolish, what have you decided in terms of this dude? R u going to continue to reply to his messages? I think the Mr Number route is the way to go because then you won't even know if he calls or texts, so you won't be tempted to respond.

(Side Notes: I agree with you on the Chris Brown tip.Thumbs Up 
Personally sorry to see that you are not a believer in God Cry He's been good to me, girl!)
Back to Top
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic   

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down