Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Relationships
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - is he using me for when he's bored
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection
 

is he using me for when he's bored

 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>




The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member
Avatar

Joined: Nov 06 2012
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Status: Online
Points: 38514
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 09 2013 at 7:34pm
Or maybe he just wanted to be sure you guys were cool.
Some guys do have a conscience and they feel guilty when they do a girl wrong.

Just move on with your life. He is the past.


Edited by sexyandfamous - Jul 09 2013 at 7:35pm
Back to Top
Sponsored Links


Back to Top
missunfoolish View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Mar 25 2010
Status: Offline
Points: 18953
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missunfoolish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 09 2013 at 8:46pm
he did ask if we good but i just dont think this is the way of being cool with me

yea maybe i should..
i'd just feel weird if he ever hits me up again and i dont reply
wouldnt i be taking back the whole we're ok thing?

Back to Top
Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Dec 29 2011
Location: Amsterdam
Status: Offline
Points: 22453
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 10 2013 at 4:08am
Originally posted by missunfoolish missunfoolish wrote:

he's just a friend, if i can call him that.

making new friends not really my thing, and talking to him just makes me happy but also sad
but i think since he's got a response from me everytime we talked, its ok to leave me hanging

yea im analyzing things now. i just thought he'd try harder to be in my life, but since i said we're "ok for now" its good enough for him to think he's 'got' me.
 
It sounds like you are misreading this (because you are conflicted about your feelings for him?). Learn to trust your instincts. If you thought he was lying such that you broke it off .. probably you were correct .. but inside you still like him. 
 
You dumped him .. but you expect that now he would try harder to be in your life? Umm that's not the way it works - as evidenced by the hot/cold way he's acting. I would expect that he would be hurt and/or angry that you dumped him and this would lead to his next actions.
 
Yes, it could be that he feels bad for lying and is  just trying to do something right - only he's STILL  not doing you right if he is leaving you hanging like this Confused- playing hot and cold such that you had to write to us for our input. This tells me you know something is not right here.
 
1) He goes his own way .. and if you run into each other somewhere in the future, you just say nice things to each other, smile politely and push on. This is very common.
 
2) If he wants you back. If he wanted to be back in your life .. he would do just that. He would 'Court' you, Asking you out, calling you, spending time with you so that he can explain that he was not lying etc - trying to figure out how to mend the relationship. That what guys do when they want you back.
 
But he's not doing that. He is sounding you out trying to see if and how you will respond to the little crumbs he throws your way. Remember - he knows you so he probably knows you are conflicted about the breakup. Sounds like he's pulling the strings now so I would say ... he thinks he's 'got' you.
 
btw - It's hard to 'just be friends' with a guy you dumped. That's usually what I say when I want to let him down easy and not cause an upset. But no, I don't contact my exes or contact them and engage in friendly conversation .. hang out now and then like I do with my real friends. Nooo either it's ON for you two as being in a relatiionship or you both go your own way.
 
3) The other option would be that he wants to pull you back into to it part way so he can then dump you (so you can be hurt like you hurt him)
 
4) or he wants to keep you around so that he can have sex with you whenever. This is very likely in fact
 
Be careful. You may get hurt in the end.
 
(and why is Chris Brown your avi? He would be like the poster child for guys that treat women badly, doesn't understand the gravity of what he's done but doesnt have to understand because that stupid girl (Rhi rhi) blames herself and will try to get him back. Whoa. Talk about a dead end situation. Can't stand to look at him.)


Edited by Printer_Ink - Jul 10 2013 at 5:07am
Back to Top
missunfoolish View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Mar 25 2010
Status: Offline
Points: 18953
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missunfoolish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 10 2013 at 5:19am
trying to see if and how you will respond to the little crumbs he throws your way
i didnt think about that Confused
so you think i shouldn't respond anymore?


as for chris
it was one person, woman. and i think he has understood what he did. he went to counseling etc, not sure if rihanna did

he had to go through alot when that happened, how can you say he doesnt know what he did? i think he proved himself enough. he made a mistake, one time. he hasnt done anything crazy since & now everybody puts blame on him for every little thing. it has to be very aggravating when u try to move on & people bring up your past every day, sec, hr.
he does alot of good but people only remember his one bad mistake. shame.

rih only wanted him back when he moved on, and then they tried again and it didnt happen her way. shes delusional as hell.
plus in that interview she did about the situation, she basically said she provoked him.. not letting it go. im not saying what chris did was right in any way but she should of known people have their limits, what made chris different?

now shes the one making her self look stupid


Edited by missunfoolish - Jul 10 2013 at 5:24am
Back to Top
Jess View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar

Joined: Mar 23 2008
Status: Offline
Points: 60717
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Jess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 10 2013 at 6:28am
Absolutely.  Delete his name. Delete his number. Forget about him. Don't respond to his txt messages. 

You dumped him for a reason.  Unless he is SHOWING you that he is a changed man, don't listen to him. Listen to Printer_Ink. 

If a guy is doing hot/cold, he is not interested.  If you had to ask the question, then maybe your gut is telling you something. You think that he is using you when he is bored.  Well, I think you are right.

He is stringing you along and playing with your emotions.  It doesn't take that long to send a text back.  He knows what girls like and what they don't like.  So he is just giving you just enough to keep you coming back for more.    If you do come back, chances are he might just ____ you and dump you.

Now I'm just theorizing here:
You probably like texting him b/c it is male attention...makes you feel wanted.  However, it makes you feel sad because you know it isn't in the best interest for you to keep talking to him.

Back to Top
Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Dec 29 2011
Location: Amsterdam
Status: Offline
Points: 22453
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 10 2013 at 4:56pm
Originally posted by missunfoolish missunfoolish wrote:

trying to see if and how you will respond to the little crumbs he throws your way
i didnt think about that Confused
so you think i shouldn't respond anymore?


as for chris
it was one person, woman. and i think he has understood what he did. he went to counseling etc, not sure if rihanna did

he had to go through alot when that happened, how can you say he doesnt know what he did? i think he proved himself enough. he made a mistake, one time. he hasnt done anything crazy since & now everybody puts blame on him for every little thing. it has to be very aggravating when u try to move on & people bring up your past every day, sec, hr.
he does alot of good but people only remember his one bad mistake. shame.

rih only wanted him back when he moved on, and then they tried again and it didnt happen her way. shes delusional as hell.
plus in that interview she did about the situation, she basically said she provoked him.. not letting it go. im not saying what chris did was right in any way but she should of known people have their limits, what made chris different?

now shes the one making her self look stupid
 
Correct. Do not respond to him any more period. Forget about him.
 
About Chris Brown ...
 
1) He's no different than the rest if these losers that feel they can knock a woman around when they feel like it. The difference is  .. he got caught on camera. It only takes 1 girl. I don't care if the only girl he ever beat up in his life was Rhinna - he would still be on my sh** list. I have zero tolerance for abusive men.
 
2) She's not the only girl he beat up though. I don't have any proof but I do know that if a man is willing to lay his hands on a woman 1 time ... he will do it again. He's probably done it before in fact .. just that it was not captured on camera etc. But you will never get me to believe that the first and only time he hit a woman .. just so happened to be caught on camera. I don't care how much counceling he attended .. it takes a lonnnng time to work that kind reaction out of a man. A long time - though he has to say whatever to save his career.
 
I put him in the same boat as all the rest of these celib creeps that everyone likes until some UGLY  secret comes out about him ... and then people are like what? 
 
I don't think Rho Rhi is a nut and I don't think she 'provoked' him. She says she provoked him because she was raised in an abusive household where her father beat her mother so this why she chooses a man that will also beat her. This is textbook stuff. Women who are raised around abuse often do not have enbough sense of themselves to realize what's going on and often try to take the blame for the abuse so they can get him off the hook. Stupid.
 
But even if she were the biggest nut out there and ... she said or did the worse things to Chris Brown ... THERE IS NEVER ANYTHING that Rhu Rhi or any woman can do .... to cause a man to beat her up! No justification exists.
 
You need be careful because you are primed for getting your a** kicked by a man if you actually believe what you wrote. Shocked Wake up girl. Men do not beat women .. for any reason. Period.


Edited by Printer_Ink - Jul 10 2013 at 5:05pm
Back to Top
missunfoolish View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Mar 25 2010
Status: Offline
Points: 18953
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote missunfoolish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 10 2013 at 9:12pm
yea i think i will..

and
i do believe it and i was also raised in an abusive household
and i havent been in that situation

i understand, i get that people hate chris
but its pretty unfair to keep shoving it down his throat everyday

i just think its funny if people dont want him to be this "monster" or bad person they say he is, why keep that on his head

its like
if you want a drug addict to quit using, you dont constantly remind them of drugs & put in their face but help them move forward, and know that 'drugs' will always be there but hope they wont go back to it and respect the progress they made

he knows what he did.
and you say rihanna only provoked him because she was in an abusive household, so was chris. so maybe they both had issues with that

yall say you want to better young black men but you're only tearing them down


Edited by missunfoolish - Jul 10 2013 at 9:32pm
Back to Top
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member
Avatar

Joined: Nov 06 2012
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Status: Online
Points: 38514
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 10 2013 at 9:25pm
Originally posted by missunfoolish missunfoolish wrote:

he did ask if we good but i just dont think this is the way of being cool with me



that's the problem with us women: we want things OUR way.
That's HIS way of thinking you guys are cool: by hitting you up, asking if you two are "cool", smile to himself and move on with his life.

Maybe you should do the same. He will never fulfill your expectations because he is no longer attached to you.
Back to Top
missunfoolish View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Mar 25 2010
Status: Offline
Points: 18953
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missunfoolish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 10 2013 at 9:37pm
Originally posted by sexyandfamous sexyandfamous wrote:

Originally posted by missunfoolish missunfoolish wrote:

he did ask if we good but i just dont think this is the way of being cool with me



that's the problem with us women: we want things OUR way.
That's HIS way of thinking you guys are cool: by hitting you up, asking if you two are "cool", smile to himself and move on with his life.

Maybe you should do the same. He will never fulfill your expectations because he is no longer attached to you.


im starting to see that he's not

im not so sure if i did the right thing & said we were cool cause i still had some anger towards him and a month passed but i didnt want to hold a grudge, but here i am
wanting something more.

its just that he never said sorry and kept saying he didnt know why we broke up
for a fact, i knew & i just wanted him to say it too.


letting go is hard.

Back to Top
Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Dec 29 2011
Location: Amsterdam
Status: Offline
Points: 22453
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 11 2013 at 5:02am
Sorry you were raised in an abusivre household .. but please careful because you are definitely at risk for being in Rhi Rhi's shoes one day. Definitely.
This is why it is never good to stay with a (abusive) man for the children. What happens is that the boys grow up to think abuse is normal and beat their gfs/wives and the girls grow up to somehow end up with men that will beat them up. (Other girls recogniize welllll before it gets to the hitting stage that he something is off about that guy and so they dump him BEFORE he ever hits her).
 
Chris Brown was on Oprah well before that incident talking anout his Auntie being beat etc. He said 'It don't know ... she likes it' and Oprah read him the riot act. So when this happen I thought .. okay he was raised with abuse so he thinks this normal. 
 
Black men DO need to be bettered .. but not holding them accountable for bad behaviour is not doing them any favors. Confused That's like a 'bad' mother that bails her rotten son out of trouble and blames other people for 'making' her son 'beat them up, steal from them, lie etc' indstead of holding her son accountable for his actions.
 
She gets him off the hook .. but really she is creating a monster because when he grows up ... he will be MUCH  worse. She should let the cop send his a** to prison and pay for his mistakes like everyone else.
 
So you need to stop making excuses for CB. ConfusedHe is a complete stranger to you so you can't know what is going on in his life.
 
Again, men that beat women are in the habit of beating women so maybe if someone had held him accountable for this bad behavior back when he was a nobody .. he would have stopped in his tracks. But I'm sure some damaged female or whatever gave him a pass on this, blamed it on the victim - whatever. So they enabled him to continue until now that he is famous and beats a woman .. yeah, his career is flippen blown up. Confused
 
Sorry but this is the price he pays for abuse and he will pay and pay and pay until the public decides to  forgive him which may be .. never.
 
Me? I never forget stuff like this from famous celibs (I could name a few) or from regular people that F up. No, I don't beat the person over the head but I am wary of him ... and always keep my distance.
 
Again, YOU, you should be careful because you are STILL sympathizing with an abuser and that speaks volumes on where your head is at. Watch yourself.


Edited by Printer_Ink - Jul 11 2013 at 5:36am
Back to Top
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic   

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down