Perfect Hair Collection

is he using me for when he's bored

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
missunfoolish View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote missunfoolish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: is he using me for when he's bored
    Posted: Jul 09 2013 at 6:46am
someone help me out here, i dont understand him

i let my ex back into my life after i broke up with him a month ago cause i felt he was lying
(we didnt talk for that whole month btw)
i pretty much gave him the ok in my life, yea i gave in. nobody to talk to and the one familiar person reaches out & well Ouch i just replied to a text and now im back in it.

i noticed he was talking to me alot when i first said we're ok for now
then he'd talk to me less, then not at all.

leave me hanging, never text back or on his own time
i noticed if i ignore him (cause he ignores me) he'd make sure he gets my attention the next day whether its "good morning!" or whatever

and when i do respond, he goes ghost on me.
now he never responded to my last text and that was 3 days ago

safe to say im just there for him when he's bored or what?
i feel used

he's not consistent. its funny i feel like im trying harder than he is! and he was the problem..
it was weird, when we were talking about our breakup, he acted like he didnt know i felt he was lying, he was just saying he felt i was distant... uh i was distant bc i felt you were lying!

what is he doing?
should i even respond anymore.. seriously?

i know he doesnt owe me anything like a response but at least if you start something, finish it.

Edited by missunfoolish - Jul 09 2013 at 7:15am
Sponsored Links

khivey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote khivey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 09 2013 at 7:03am
You broke up with him. It bruised his ego. By him contacting you and then leaving you hanging is his way of dishing it back to you, so you can feel how he felt. 
You obviously can't trust him, so not sure what you are expecting from him. This guy is not going to jump through hoops or flip backwards to convince you that he is not lying, even if he really is. The trust is gone, you broke up with him for a reason. You still harbor feelings for him, so this will go on for as long as you allow it to. So in other words, when you are finally fed up, then you will no longer entertain the hope that he will come around and show you someone different than who he really is. 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missunfoolish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 09 2013 at 7:14am
Ouch
and to not entertain it means to not responding to his messages?
even if he keeps on messaging?

Edited by missunfoolish - Jul 09 2013 at 7:15am
khivey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote khivey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 09 2013 at 7:30am
entertain the thought, which gets you all up in your feelings. you can reply to his messages all you want, heck you might be bored...but if you are responding to his messages waiting for him to express something to you or say anything different then you are entertaining hope. 
honestly, you shouldn't be looking too deep into his texts...if he hasn't picked up the phone to call you to ask to come talk face to face, then it should all be just sh*ts n giggles. you need to ask yourself what you want from him. but playing these games are only getting your head all screwed up..not a good look. you want him, but you are trying to manipulate him and the situation. that gets you no where but here trying to figure out what is in his head, when you can just be straight up and find out from him. 
Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 09 2013 at 7:37am
khevey (sp?) is correct.

He is trying to pay you back for dumping him. (Read: He is small and immature .. you saved yourself a headache by getting rid of him when you did., Learn to trust your instincts)

Rule #1 - Never go back to a guy that you dumped. You dumped him for a reason ... but it is easy to get 'confused', lonely or whatever and give him another chance. 99% of the time the reason you dumped him comes back to you and you will dump him again. (However, if he can he will try to get back with you, string you along and if you are not quick enough ... he will DUMP YOU (as in this case) to teach you a lesson. So he was NEVER the kind of guy you wanted to marry.

So at this moment DUMP HIM!  LET HIM MESSAGE YOU UNTIL THE COWS COME HOME! HEE HEE!

No texts, emails, phones etc ... because he is surely about to DUMP YOU!!

Never take a guy back after you dump him!!!!! NEVER!

Edited by Printer_Ink - Jul 09 2013 at 7:40am
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 09 2013 at 9:46am
Originally posted by missunfoolish missunfoolish wrote:

Ouch
and to not entertain it means to not responding to his messages?
even if he keeps on messaging?
DOWLOAD A APP TO YOUR PHONE NAME  "MR NUMBER" PUT ALL HIS CONTACT INFO UNDER IT. AND ALSO SELECT NO NOTIFICATION.
WHAT HE IS DOING NOW IS SELFISH....BUT YOU HAVE TO SAY TO YOURSELF ...YOU DESERVE BETTER.
babycakebabe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote babycakebabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 09 2013 at 11:53am
You broke up a month ago. He is just texting you now so that you you will be an option at the midnight hour when he can not reach the girls that he is currently dealing with.
Brownsugar37595 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brownsugar37595 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 09 2013 at 1:15pm
He doesn't sound serious at all. I knew someone in a similar situation. The guy would text her in his own time, go and see her never take her out. Hes a user. Hes not worth your time or energy. Move on.
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 09 2013 at 1:23pm
Is he back in your life as a friend or as a lover?
Are you two dating again?
If you are "dating" him again, it would be best to drop him. It has only been a month. Feelings are too confusing now, you don't know what you really feel for him.

BUT

If you guys are just friends, I am sensing that you need to start making your own friends. I was in a similar situation last year; I didn't have much friends and started talking to an ex of years ago. Suddenly I became very needy of his attention, and analyzed everything, from how long it took him to reply to a text to what he wrote on a text. It was really silly and I even thought I had feelings for him.

Making new friends should fix the problem. Or just stop talking to the guy.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missunfoolish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 09 2013 at 6:33pm
he's just a friend, if i can call him that.

making new friends not really my thing, and talking to him just makes me happy but also sad
but i think since he's got a response from me everytime we talked, its ok to leave me hanging

yea im analyzing things now. i just thought he'd try harder to be in my life, but since i said we're "ok for now" its good enough for him to think he's 'got' me.

Edited by missunfoolish - Jul 09 2013 at 8:47pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style