Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Is He Right or Just Old? Your Thoughts?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 12131415>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 4.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
alynxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alynxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 03 2013 at 8:15am
I'm so glad it was a fake - now I don't need to type a long "I'm tired" list either! LOL
Sponsored Links

*Belle*Femme* View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Belle*Femme* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 03 2013 at 8:49am
Originally posted by beebeexx beebeexx wrote:

he seems to lack a willingness to understand how some things work and the relations between things.
such as... no matter how tired you of being told addiction is a disease doesn't make it any less of one.
also the Christians just a few threads down screaming about how you gotta separate the followers from the faith... but apparently that doesn't apply to those murderous evil evil Muslims huh?

he clearly doesn't understand the connection between cultural practices and religious practices.
so no there is no wisdom here.

and I wouldn't even be mad at middle eastern schools preaching hate. do you know what we did over there? what were STILL doing?? but despite all that they should be sh*tting rainbows and sprinkles in our honor cause we but their oil? get out my face bill
Preach Beebeexx, preach. Sometimes when Bill talks I get so angry with him because hes so one dimensional. The things that he is tired of have many many layers and a wise man like himself should know that. 
purpulicious01 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote purpulicious01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 03 2013 at 9:22am

he seems to lack a willingness to understand how some things work and the relations between things.
such as... no matter how tired you of being told addiction is a disease doesn't make it any less of one.
also the Christians just a few threads down screaming about how you gotta separate the followers from the faith... but apparently that doesn't apply to those murderous evil evil Muslims huh?

he clearly doesn't understand the connection between cultural practices and religious practices.

and I wouldn't even be mad at middle eastern schools preaching hate. do you know what we did over there? what were STILL doing?? but despite all that they should be sh*tting rainbows and sprinkles in our honor cause we but their oil? get out my face bill

Very insightful.
beebeexx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote beebeexx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 03 2013 at 10:18am
I'm glad to see those aren't his words... fwiw he's none for going on rants e.g when he spoke at cheyney a few years back which is why I didn't think to question it.

at least the Internet isn't killing him off every year like my boo levar burton
KinksnWinks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote KinksnWinks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 03 2013 at 10:36am

I don't understand the thanks because I don't understand your point or how its relevant.......so every muslim is a terrorist and every christian thinks every muslim is a terrorist, america isn't the only place that has been trying to take over the middle east, every world power has waged war against the middle east, we aren't the 1st and we aren't gonna be last

although some of his points are abstract he is right on several, people need to step up and focus on what matters and not just commit on posts on a forum....we can't cry everytime a child gets killed if we aren't thinking about way to change it before another child is put in the ground...IJS
KinksnWinks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KinksnWinks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 03 2013 at 10:38am

ScorpioLuv View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScorpioLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 03 2013 at 10:42am
He's right about a lot of things there and he's old enough to see the actions that make him right and say something. I agree with a lot of what he said, not all of it but a lot of it
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 03 2013 at 11:14am
Originally posted by _ConcreteRose_ _ConcreteRose_ wrote:

I disagree on a lot of points.
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 03 2013 at 11:17am
oh, it was fake lol
stardaqueenb23 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote stardaqueenb23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 03 2013 at 1:13pm
I knew upon reading this on FB that this was some chain letter written by some angry white male conservative, great to see I was right.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 12131415>
  Share Topic