BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Is He Right or Just Old? Your Thoughts?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1112131415>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 4.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 03 2013 at 4:35am
Originally posted by oh_so_moody oh_so_moody wrote:

Im gonna get stoned but addiction is NOT a disease, it's a choice.

93.7 % of what he stated was truth.

The other 6.3 % may be truth but I just dont believe it.

Completely agree with the bolded.

After a certain point, we all know what cocaine, crack, heroin, meth, etc can do to you. If you choose to take your chances with it, your bad.
Sponsored Links

newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 03 2013 at 5:31am
that reads like an email forward.  did he really say that stuff?

I didn't read the thread yet so if this question has been asked and answered already....my bad.
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 03 2013 at 5:34am
someone sh*tted in his pudding?

but im going with ND on this, that email chain crapola
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 03 2013 at 5:40am
As far as drugs being a disease....this is what my mother had to say.  These are her exact words from an email she sent me. I saved it just because i'm proud of how far she's come since she's been clean.  She's six years clean!  WOOT!!  anyways....her words..

"I just have to believe that what I learned is that I have an allergy to drugs and alcohol, the rest is easy. If I was allergic to an apple; I would not eat apples! I kinda minamizing because it was a special kind of hell"

for her the disease route never resonated.  she said an allergy made more sense for her.  She was addicted for over 20 years.
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 03 2013 at 5:43am
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 03 2013 at 6:27am
The Fake Bill Cosby Rant that has been making its way around the internet via Facebook and e-mail has gotten the REAL Bill Cosby quite upset.

According to the Inquisitr, the fake Bill Crosby rant that went viral on social media has reached the real Bill Crosby who is upset bythe whole ordeal. The fake Bill Crosby rant titled, “I’m 83 and I’m Tired,” spoke against people who mooch off government support. Fake Bill Cosby Rant Gets the Real Bill Cosby Upset

Fake Bill Cosby Rant Gets the Real Bill Cosby Upset – photo by tonynetone

Indeed the fake Bill Cosby rant is not from the adored actor, but from former state senator of Massachusetts Robert A. Hall. An excerpt from the rant reads,

“I’m 83. Except for brief period in the 50?s when I was doing my National Service, I’ve worked hard since I was 17. Despite some health challenges, I still put in 50-hour weeks, and haven’t called in sick in seven or eight years. I make a good salary, but I didn’t inherit my job or my income, and I worked to get where I am. Given the economy, there’s no retirement in sight, and I’m tired. Very tired.

“I’m tired of being told that I have to “spread the wealth” to people who don’t have my work ethic. I’m tired of being told the government will take the money I earned, by force if necessary, and give it to people too lazy to earn it.

“I’m tired of being told that I have to pay more taxes to “keep people in their homes.” Sure, if they lost their jobs or got sick, I’m willing to help. But if they bought McMansions at three times the price of our paid-off, $250,000 condo, on one-third of my salary, then let the leftwing Congresscritters who passed Fannie and Freddie and the Community Reinvestment Act that created the bubble help them — with their own money.”
oh_so_moody View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oh_so_moody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 03 2013 at 6:32am
I sat outside for an hr and half in my car.

Im tired of Castleberry , I need a new space.
purpulicious01 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote purpulicious01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 03 2013 at 6:42am
So I guess if something is posted on the internet, that automatically makes it true?

I called BS as soon as I read the OP.  That doesn't sound like Cosby.
sexibeach View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 03 2013 at 6:44am
Originally posted by oh_so_moody oh_so_moody wrote:

Im gonna get stoned but addiction is NOT a disease, it's a choice.

93.7 % of what he stated was truth.

The other 6.3 % may be truth but I just dont believe it.

i don't believe that chit either.. he's right didn't nobody grab yo ass and shove it up your nose, make you smoke it, shoot it up or whatever.. 
Harmonii View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Harmonii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 03 2013 at 6:59am
Originally posted by Bored w/Out Me? Bored w/Out Me? wrote:

He is right and He's old and Wise....and sounds like He's mad that GOD hasn't taken Him in His sleep yet!

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1112131415>
  Share Topic