Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Is He Right or Just Old? Your Thoughts?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 15>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 4.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 03 2013 at 1:31am
Originally posted by Finesseful Finesseful wrote:

And I'm tired of people bein so damn worried about Muslims. You more likely to get shot by some Looney white dude at the movies than attacked by a muslim extremist. The people nobody worries about are the people we all need to worry about. Ahkmed in al jazeera ain't thinkin bout yo old ass. But Timmy got his semi auto ready to shoot yo ass and ya puppy too when you walk into walmart or some other random place. The media does nothing but fear monger & use smoke and mirrors to take attention off real situations.

true, true just got angry about whats going in my country.
Sponsored Links

_ConcreteRose_ View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 03 2013 at 1:32am
Originally posted by oh_so_moody oh_so_moody wrote:

Im tired of boys saying chicks have daddy issues just cause he isnt in the picture.

Cosign.
Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 03 2013 at 1:32am

And im tired if chicks using all the "black girl machines" (squat, glute, abs, stairmasrer) but not really using it.

Im tired if seeing ppl with them satin bonnets on. I thought I left thst ratchet. Mess in Chicago's.

Im tired of getting phone calls from the audi &acura dealership twice a week to ask if I have any questions about the car buying process. Hell naw... I just dont kmw which car I want.... lete breath.

Im tired of listening to Tamar's love and war.

And jcole powertrip

Im tired of my screenname. I want to be called 'definitely*decuir' or im_so_smollett
Interesting usernames. So who's going to make the separate thread?
Finesseful View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Finesseful Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 03 2013 at 1:33am
Where u from f8?
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 03 2013 at 1:33am

Where u from f8?

alabama whyLOL
oh_so_moody View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oh_so_moody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 03 2013 at 1:33am
Originally posted by Mixer Mixer wrote:

Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

I'm tired of eating chicken! Baked chicken, fried chicken, grilled chicken! UGH enough with the chicken!

I'm tired of doing to work. I'm not about this working life. I wanna be a stay home woman

I'm tired of people eating my food. I bought that sh*t! Don't put your filthy dirty hands on my food. Next time I'm going to spit in my food before I put it in the refrigerator.

This is silly.

I dont eat chicken unless its nugget form.
Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 03 2013 at 1:35am

Originally posted by Mixer Mixer wrote:

Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

I'm tired of eating chicken! Baked chicken, fried chicken, grilled chicken! UGH enough with the chicken!

I'm tired of doing to work. I'm not about this working life. I wanna be a stay home woman

I'm tired of people eating my food. I bought that sh*t! Don't put your filthy dirty hands on my food. Next time I'm going to spit in my food before I put it in the refrigerator.

This is silly.

I dont eat chicken unless its nugget form.
LOLI wonder how good BBs food is. I hope they keep on stealing it.
OoDles O View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote OoDles O Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 03 2013 at 1:36am
I'm tired of every girl on OK cupid liking the same exact things ( Travel, Baking, and assuming that they're funny people)... You aint said one thing funny in your profile write up!! I can't.

Im tired of this weather... WTF

Im not tired... but Tyler Perry movies are wack ... I bet not one of you saw Alex Cross and liked it. 

Im tired of watching that Joakim Noah Jump shot!.. ewww

Why these 2 asian girls walk up to me to ask me to take their picture... Am I not at all intimidating?

I'm tired of always trying to figure out what to eat... I think Ima book a chef after I move

Mexicans work hard asz shyt. the end.

I'm tired of having to flag down the grocery store clerk every time I can't get the sensor on the scanner to activate my savings card in the self check out line.

I'm tired of getting these facetiming request. Listen, I dont even want to talk to you over the phone.. let along see your FACE.

Finesseful View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Finesseful Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 03 2013 at 1:36am
Originally posted by f8dagrate f8dagrate wrote:

Where u from f8?

alabama whyLOL

Lol u said sum was goin on where u live
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 03 2013 at 1:38am

Originally posted by f8dagrate f8dagrate wrote:

Where u from f8?

alabama whyLOL

Lol u said sum was goin on where u live

lol girl my people are western african.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair