BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Is He Right or Just Old? Your Thoughts?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 15>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 4.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
oh_so_moody View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote oh_so_moody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 03 2013 at 1:21am
Well not tired of my family, just tired if they bullsh*t.

Im tired of paying over 25k a year in taxes while the next mofo goes and puts the down on a challenger with the govt funded lifestyle.

Im tired of not having an Argo tea in Atlanta's. Argo tea made me happy.

Today is my daddy's birthday. I miss him.

Im tired of boys saying chicks have daddy issues just cause he isnt in the picture.
My daddy was pretty damn was awesome when he was alive and everything he taught me stuck with me.

Plus my stepdad is the coolest person in the world so ha! I had two awesome dada.

Any issues I have are some sh*t I picked up on the way. Nothing my dad provided

And im tired if gurls with ass shots making girls with naturally nice asses suspect.

Edited by oh_so_moody - Mar 03 2013 at 1:32am
Sponsored Links

_ConcreteRose_ View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 03 2013 at 1:23am
Originally posted by Finesseful Finesseful wrote:

And I'm tired of people bein so damn worried about Muslims. You more likely to get shot by some Looney white dude at the movies than attacked by a muslim extremist. The people nobody worries about are the people we all need to worry about. Ahkmed in al jazeera ain't thinkin bout yo old ass. But Timmy got his semi auto ready to shoot yo ass and ya puppy too when you walk into walmart or some other random place. The media does nothing but fear monger & use smoke and mirrors to take attention off real situations.
lol! I agree.

I really hate the media coverage of Rape in Middle eastern countries too. And then there are a million comments talking about how bad these people are and what not. Rape happens here every fukkin day, yet we victim blame and make excuses. And then make is hard/scary for rape victims to report it to the police. Makes me sick. 

Edited by _ConcreteRose_ - Mar 03 2013 at 1:24am
Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 03 2013 at 1:23am
Yes, let the hate for ass shots flow through bhm 
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 03 2013 at 1:24am
I'm tired of eating chicken! Baked chicken, fried chicken, grilled chicken! UGH enough with the chicken!

I'm tired of doing to work. I'm not about this working life. I wanna be a stay home woman

I'm tired of people eating my food. I bought that sh*t! Don't put your filthy dirty hands on my food. Next time I'm going to spit in my food before I put it in the refrigerator.
Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 03 2013 at 1:25am
Someone please make a separate thread. Cosby can keep this one.
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 03 2013 at 1:26am
Mix my last post was about The Following
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 03 2013 at 1:27am
Originally posted by Mixer Mixer wrote:

shut up
Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 03 2013 at 1:29am
Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

Originally posted by Mixer Mixer wrote:

shut up
I was but now that you are here to bug...
oh_so_moody View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote oh_so_moody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 03 2013 at 1:30am
And im tired if chicks using all the "black girl machines" (squat, glute, abs, stairmasrer) but not really using it.

Im tired if seeing ppl with them satin bonnets on. I thought I left thst ratchet. Mess in Chicago's.

Im tired of getting phone calls from the audi &acura dealership twice a week to ask if I have any questions about the car buying process. Hell naw... I just dont kmw which car I want.... lete breath.

Im tired of listening to Tamar's love and war.

And jcole powertrip

Im tired of my screenname. I want to be called 'definitely*decuir' or im_so_smollett
Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 03 2013 at 1:30am
Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

I'm tired of eating chicken! Baked chicken, fried chicken, grilled chicken! UGH enough with the chicken!

I'm tired of doing to work. I'm not about this working life. I wanna be a stay home woman

I'm tired of people eating my food. I bought that sh*t! Don't put your filthy dirty hands on my food. Next time I'm going to spit in my food before I put it in the refrigerator.
This is silly.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 15>