Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Relationships
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Is he expecting to much??

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Beauty620 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Beauty620 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 30 2013 at 1:16pm
Sounds like to me he thinks he put a ring on that finger....that's Wife title and duties....bump that ish...he betta wake up n stop being so lazy and help out. Ur not his personal maides, and the next time he was to throw otha females into the picture about what they do or say, i'd walk away like "you know what i've had it".....

Good luck with that one. Good thing you got your own place.....
Need I say more.
Sponsored Links

Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2013 at 11:50am
Originally posted by khivey khivey wrote:

Girl, the best thing he did for you was buy that dog. Now you can have a visual into how he will be "if" you two have kids. I know a dog is an animal and not a child, but they require a lot of maintenance and love. You will be feeling the same way and doing 150% of the work when it comes to your kids if you have them with him. Probably not the man you want to have a child with. 

The smartest thing is that you have your own place. That is his house...so technically he can do what he wants. Stop going over to his house and have him come over to your house if he wants to spend time...if he doesn't pick up after himself at your house and wants to try and make your house all gross too...drop him..drop him fast.

I can't really say that you are doing too much because how you express your love to your man is your own way...but I think you just need to look at the bigger picture.

This here.

If he cannot take care of his own dog or clean up behind himself ... this tells you what a life with him will be like if you have kids!

Basically, he is making you his 'doormat' housewife and you are not even married.

Stop going over to his place. Start dating other guys.
chocol8doll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chocol8doll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2013 at 4:58pm

THAT ISH I DON’T LIKE

Every now and then he likes throw up what his other friends GF/wives do or say I don’t blah blah anymore.

Here lately as soon as I get off its cleaning up after him and the dog and Im too tired to do the nasty and of course he has start complaining.

I have never been in a real relationship is these are the things I should do to prepare me for a wife or he is expecting too much???

[/QUOTE]

I feel your pain but I can't stand when someone wants to throw up i  ur face what someone else will do. I would've lost it and said well go and be with them. 

EasterBell View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote EasterBell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 28 2013 at 1:45pm
Da hell? You ain't his wife.. Stop doing wifely duties without the title.. Hell, you doing more at his house than you do at your own.. The real ish you shouldn't like is playing wife when you ain't been given the title..smh .. Dude already getting all the goodies for free so why should he should rush you to the alter.. Stop being the doormat.

Edited by EasterBell - Feb 28 2013 at 1:49pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Make Them Stare Hair
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12