Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Is Gay Pride Parade too much for the kids?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Fraiche2Death View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fraiche2Death Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 28 2014 at 11:39am
I think children should stick to the family events like Rosie O'Donnell's cruise for gay families. All of the adult themes are separate from pride and not suitable for little ones in my opinion.
Sponsored Links

Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 28 2014 at 11:42am
Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

Originally posted by Wildfire Wildfire wrote:

Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

I think carnivals in general due to the nekkidness are bad for kids

This.

and i dislike how gays feel the need to be all super nasty about their lifestyle/sexuality...

you can have a gay parade without all that extraness.

What's nasty about it?

I seen those dancehalls. Niqqas jumping from building to hump the sh*t out of women on the floor. If that aint super nasty....lol

Yes, thats nasty too.

I dont need to see nobody's grimy asscrack in daisy dukes and nobody dry humping and sucking out each other's mouths in the name of a parade. 

Public displays of lewdness is unneccessary and distasteful to me. Its distasteful from heteros, and the same applies to gays. 

Be it a parade a sunday afternoon in the park, or in the dancehall keep that ish away from kids and those who didnt ask to see it.

Edited by Wildfire - Feb 28 2014 at 11:58am
Marcelo22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Marcelo22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 28 2014 at 12:12pm

This.

and i dislike how gays feel the need to be all super nasty about their lifestyle/sexuality...

And let's keep it 100, 2 men making out and acting freaky together is nastyx10....nobody wanna see that sh*t
juniper angel View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote juniper angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 28 2014 at 1:51pm
Lol word
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 28 2014 at 2:16pm
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

BB you know how hot mess Chicago Pride is.....

I never seen a chicago pride but I'll be sure to check it out on youtube LOL

The one in philly seems very tame. The only "nasty" thing I seen was old men with thongs lol

I thought you lived in my city...im getting you confused with someone else.....the queens come out in full force.....its fun as hell but not a place for kids.

Nah I'm from pa lol I wish they would come out full force here. They lackin and boring !

BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 28 2014 at 2:17pm

This.

What's nasty about it?

I seen those dancehalls. Niqqas jumping from building to hump the sh*t out of women on the floor. If that aint super nasty....lol

Yes, thats nasty too.

I dont need to see nobody's grimy asscrack in daisy dukes and nobody dry humping and sucking out each other's mouths in the name of a parade. 

Public displays of lewdness is unneccessary and distasteful to me. Its distasteful from heteros, and the same applies to gays. 

Be it a parade a sunday afternoon in the park, or in the dancehall keep that ish away from kids and those who didnt ask to see it.

lmao oh okay I got you

Edited by BBpants - Feb 28 2014 at 2:17pm
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 28 2014 at 2:19pm
Originally posted by Marcelo22 Marcelo22 wrote:

This.

And let's keep it 100, 2 men making out and acting freaky together is nastyx10....nobody wanna see that sh*t

Then don't go to a GAY parade. It's as simple as that.
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 28 2014 at 2:19pm
I went to Macy's in Sf one day forgetting about GP parade, and it is definitely not for children even with the best explanation you could give.

Edited by Princess Grace - Feb 28 2014 at 2:20pm
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 28 2014 at 2:21pm
Originally posted by Marcelo22 Marcelo22 wrote:

This.

you straight freaky promiscuous men and gay freaky promiscuous men are exactly the same...the only difference is that gay men don't have to bullsh*t to get into the draws and pretend to be interested in talking about anything other than sex bc they're dealing with men just like them.
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 28 2014 at 2:24pm
Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

nah its not appropriate for kids at all and I don't mind at all

Too bad I gotta work when gay pride comes *sigh*

Girl sh*d.  I take the Friday and Monday off every year so I can dance and be merry all weekend without having to worry about going to nobody's work.LOL

I missed this. My bad !

Lamp

I should take off!! Great idea Big smile I always wanted to enjoy the weekend events during gay parade
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
  Share Topic