Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

is fifty smashing meryl streep?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 567

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2014 at 8:58pm
is this a step up or step down ? the money makes me cum committee, what is your say on this ?
Sponsored Links

bg View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote bg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2014 at 9:23pm
He's friends with Bette Middler too...i doubt he's smashing Meryl

looks like they're just havin fun
thickblkbarbie View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thickblkbarbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2014 at 11:39pm
I don't believe this one..but I am a big fan of Meryl . She is coming here to u mass Lowell on 2/5 .. I might go see her..
GG View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote GG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2014 at 12:13am
Word on the street is that Chelsea is one of those white women who hates black women and brags about smashing black men. She looks like she's fighting with death and wrinkle cream.

Edited by GG - Jan 28 2014 at 12:27am
OrriannaRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote OrriannaRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2014 at 12:23am
Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

Originally posted by Mixer Mixer wrote:

But Chelsea Handler actually looks good.

where?!

In the dark.

Edited by OrriannaRose - Jan 28 2014 at 12:24am
keepgrowing View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keepgrowing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2014 at 8:01am
Originally posted by GG GG wrote:

Word on the street is that Chelsea is one of those white women who hates black women and brags about smashing black men. She looks like she's fighting with death and wrinkle cream.

I believe it cause she admitted openly to calling 50 cent everything but the n word when they broke up. Like a ghetto thug or something. But she is not cute at all. But white women get infinite passes in the look department.
Star007 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Star007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2014 at 11:21am
Word on the street is he's dating this girl...
GoodGirlGoneGr8 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GoodGirlGoneGr8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2014 at 11:29am
Originally posted by keepgrowing keepgrowing wrote:

Originally posted by GG GG wrote:

I believe it cause she admitted openly to calling 50 cent everything but the n word when they broke up. Like a ghetto thug or something. But she is not cute at all. But white women get infinite passes in the look department.

^^I hate when yt's do this. Like, you might as well go ahead and say n* if you're gonna come up with all of these synonymous yt terms...

I was watching couples therapy last week and the lesbian thought her girl was flirting with Ghostface and after that point, she was referring to him as brotha man or homeboy, some blatantly racist sh*t.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 567
  Share Topic