Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Wigs
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Is evawigs a big scam?

Post Reply Post Reply

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
dippedingold View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dippedingold Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Is evawigs a big scam?
    Posted: Feb 25 2014 at 8:18pm
Have any of you ladies purchased from Evawigs.com? I see nothing but positive reviews from YT "gurus" so of course I am skeptical to believe them without more review. I couldn't find any posts on BHM. And I have too low of a count to post in the lace front section or I'd have created my thread there. So are the wigs worth the cash or are they scamming like rpgshow?

Sponsored Links

sunshine321511 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunshine321511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 26 2014 at 9:21am
I do not think they are a scam per say but I would wait until you can find more reviews.  Good luck, those wigs cost to much money to not be pleased.  I'd check their return policy.  I have not ordered from them.  I only ordered from RPG show.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dippedingold Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 26 2014 at 9:32am
I'm scared that I won't find any real reviews. I've been searching for days. What I did find turned me off a bit though. http://www.sbwire.com/press-releases/why-evawigs-is-peoples-first-choice-to-shop-full-lace-human-hair-wigs-466910.htm 
They're working just a little bit hard to get their name out there as an RPG show alternative. And they have a lot of blog posts endorsing them but no comments on those posts either. I can't find any comments from real people that have actually ordered from them. I can't go off youtube reviews alone. 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dippedingold Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 26 2014 at 9:33am
Also, what is divawigs reputation? I would love to hear from some of the bhm members instead of the same youtube reviews.
sunshine321511 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunshine321511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 28 2014 at 12:15pm
I wish I could help but I have not ordered from the company and now adays it is so shady cause so many people wear wigs that companies (ALL COMPANIES) send out some bad products at one point or another and I'd hate for you to be DISAPPOINTED.
Mizz2damcute View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mizz2damcute Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 14 2014 at 6:28pm
I personally have wigs from each of those companies, I have done reviews for them, I think rpgshow is great quality, I still have my unit from 2-3yrs ago and its still like brand new, evawigs I just did a review for them in march, again the hair quality is on point, but the cap construction needs work, the caps do run a little small in my opinion, would I personally pay pay $200+ for any of these wigs, no and the reason being is because I can get the same wigs from a Chinese vendor for $200 or a little less, again that's just my opinion but the companies are legit, hope that little bit of info helps.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic