Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Is child support reimbursement or for the child?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Is child support reimbursement or for the child?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
fckwitmeuknoigotit View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fckwitmeuknoigotit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2013 at 8:54pm
Why pay child support when you can fight for primary custody oooowwwww.

Nah but it go to the childs needs only or put into a savings. If the bm is still gonna let me beat, then I dont mind if she uses some to get her nails did every once in a while.
Sponsored Links

jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2013 at 8:56pm
I agree with the last part but I understand for many people the is a different sentiment between baby mama and ex wife.
I get that part.
I dont mind that distinction.
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2013 at 9:09pm
But nothing wrong with baby mama appreciation from the fathers
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2013 at 9:27pm
Originally posted by fckwitmeuknoigotit fckwitmeuknoigotit wrote:

Why pay child support when you can fight for primary custody oooowwwww.

Nah but it go to the childs needs only or put into a savings. If the bm is still gonna let me beat, then I dont mind if she uses some to get her nails did every once in a while.

Coochie for a $25 full set, and I still gotta raise the kid? That don't seem fair.

If everything pertaining to the child is taken care of, and the parents have a little emergency nest egg, nothing wrong with a lil treat here and there.

If she's living check to check tho, and still blowing Jr.'s lil extra money, she needs to get her priorities together.
petiteone29 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2013 at 10:32pm
That money should only be spent on gas, food, bills, anything that benefits the child. A french manicure does not benefit my child or a $500 weave. But if the mom had to put getting her hair done on hold because JR needs shoes or a new bunkbed then there is nothing wrong with her taking that money out of the cs.
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2013 at 10:38pm
I see it's about that time again.LOL
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2013 at 12:37am
i thought back child support was reimbursement for funds already spent by the primary parent...therefore, it's up to her.
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2013 at 1:59am
its for the kids. and as long as the kids are with me they are already taken care of...besides...once the cash is in my hand whos gonna tell me how to spend it? you dont wanna come at me.

Geek
SN2BPHD View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SN2BPHD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2013 at 4:13am
The cost of raising a child is more than most child support checks. Daycare, food, tuition, Christmas, health, food and other needs are going to cost you more than that check will be. Child support is the minimum he or she is suppose to pay. The parent who is taking care of the child can spend it as they please, as long as the child is well cared for.

If I supported my child on that money, CPS would have came and got him for neglect. That man will be paying back support when my son has his own grandchildren.
hauteshellbi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote hauteshellbi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2013 at 10:21am
Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

Meh......I'll do whatever the hell I want with that money if I'm raising the child alone.
This Clap

that money is direct deposited into my account and thats the same account i use to take care of my kids and myself

seperate bank account for child support bish please LOL

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>