Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Is bss remy industry slipping?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
beautiful-stranger View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote beautiful-stranger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 11:11am
I see the change definitely I used to be the one out of all my friends dropping bread on hair now they have caught on and I'm glad but they try to tell me where to buy hair i have to be like

The problem is they don't know how to care for it. and don't get me started on this "ombre" AKA Dip Dye in bleach. If I see one more half black then the bottom is blonde called ombre im going to die, it's supposed to FADE through several shades
Sponsored Links

KurlieBeautie View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KurlieBeautie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 1:12pm
Originally posted by mincefille mincefille wrote:

[
Ok. first off, am on a trip right now in asia, and i will like to add a bit

Thank you for the info, lady! If all this is true, I suppose this info will provide info to help all of our AliE shopping. You're probably a reseller, (I apologize for my assumption, if you're not) but even if you are, and don't mind sharing any of the Segment 1 companies you've come across while over there in my PM box, I'd greatly appreciate it! Big smile
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KurlieBeautie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 1:14pm
Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

Kurlie you are wrong for not showing those girls the way, truth and light. Natural on silky is a CRIME!!

Lol. Idgaf about these girls! They are among the pool that screwed the hair game for the rest of us. Plus they're in college and I only see them when I'm out and about on the main campus (rare). In my law school bubble, I still have the weave game on LOCK! WinkLOL
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KurlieBeautie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 1:15pm
Originally posted by 510QUEEN 510QUEEN wrote:

Yeah kurlie it's about to be a wrap

Pours out liquor for the weave game CrySleepy
laredbaby View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote laredbaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 11:42pm
Originally posted by KurlieBeautie KurlieBeautie wrote:

The whole hair industry is slipping, all thanks to YouTube. The supply can't keep up with the demand, so we're seeing inconsistencies from the lowest end of BSS to the highest end, as people are complaining about the quality of brands like Bohyme and Bobby Boss.  Once the "virgin" quality hair was advertised and people became aware of Ali and AliE, all these independent hair "companies" formed the ENTIRE hair game went into the toilet. The prices for the best quality actual virgin hair skyrocketed. I'm beginning to think the only way to get best quality hair is to ask people I encounter if I can cut it off their heads. 

ETA:  I'm also living in a college town and I also noticed an upward trend in the HAIR quality of most of these girls walking around. I can see they're not wearing regular BSS, and they've learned to ombre it and everything. Too bad they haven't quite learned about closures. I see a lot of short, brittle, heat damaged, leave-outs on top of some decent looking hair. 

i see that all the time!!! Im in college right now and alot of these girls will pay $200+plus for their virgin hair but it does not blend at all their real hair is dry. The few girls i have seen with closures the bleaching is off. I feel like nobody knows how to blend their hair either. 

Ive actually talked to a few and asked how do they keep up with their hair.... ive gotten
dont wash it Stern Smile
no body deep conditions their hair or the weave
just put their "Moroccan oil" on it........ yes the Moroccan oil from walmart
ive even asked if they do protein treatments and they look at me crazy!

Its like buying a Mercedes Benz and not ever getting an oil change. It doesn't matter how much money you paid for the car/hair if you don't keep up with it it will NOT WORK. 

beautyy4cheerr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beautyy4cheerr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2013 at 4:13am
wow! first off @mincefille, thanks for the information! very interesting stuff!

and i agree with people said about the college thing, i'm a junior i feel like the whole "virgin hair" thing popped over night. it's weird... i know of two girls selling hair on my campus that actually looks pretty legit! i wonder who their vendor is...

but one of them has ATROCIOUS prices though, i feel bad for all the people they sucker into buy from them :p they don't know that they can get it much cheaper.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic