Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Is Beyonce wrong for this? watch video

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
creole booty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2013 at 12:01pm
Sometimes I feel like PETA is run by a bunch of bright eyed 16 year olds with rosè colored glasses on.

(I didn't mean to type rosè, but I'm keeping it)
Sponsored Links

BrownQtee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrownQtee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2013 at 12:19pm
If Beyonce gave a fukk about your opinion, or anyone elses, she would be bald and broke. Worry about what you doing to help the furry animals in our world.
Prazol60 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2013 at 12:21pm

If I had 1200 to spend I would rock the hell out of this coat. If they sold raccoon meat I would eat it just like to do beef, chicken, shrimp, horse, frog, rabbit, deer, fish, crab, and ostrich. And if some ass threw some paint on me you best bet they will get their ass kicked. I can do time in a jail. Get out and buy another fur coat Cool
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2013 at 12:22pm
PETA is on some stalker sh*t.
**Sk!TtLeS B** View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2013 at 12:35pm
"two women won a chance to have a dinner date with Beyonce through a VH1 Save the Music auction"

So these bitches spent hella money to "confront Beyonce" while they could've been using that same money to support organizations and people whom they agree with?? That's why I think PETA and it's supporters are full of sh*t. You want to "save the animals," but you use all of your money and resources trying to embarrass, objectify, stalk and torment people*?Ermm

*=not just Beyonce. Im talking about other things that they do, as well. Their ad campaigns included. 

Edited by **Sk!TtLeS B** - Feb 08 2013 at 12:36pm
Majesty02 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Majesty02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2013 at 1:00pm
Originally posted by Katrenia Katrenia wrote:

Originally posted by rickysrose rickysrose wrote:

if only they took up human trafficking with such fervor

Clap

ITA. I swear Peta & all the animal love activist groups need to find something more substantial to be angry about. They’re overly obsessed with animal rights, but don't give a damn about human rights.  Angry

Addicted19034 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Addicted19034 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2013 at 1:08pm
She's wrong for wearing fur?
510QUEEN View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote 510QUEEN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2013 at 1:09pm
this chick been 31 foreverConfused
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2013 at 1:20pm
The heffa was luck Jay -z was not in attendance lol . I think peta should be classified as a terroist group . I wish on of those fools would confront me .
leftywefty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote leftywefty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2013 at 1:22pm
honestly, common methods of slaughtering cows, chickens , and pigs are pretty inhumane. I wonder why fur is stigmatized but leather isn't.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
  Share Topic