Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Is being HIV positive cool now?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2014 at 11:54am
Originally posted by Wildfire Wildfire wrote:

^^cray....seems to me she's still irresponsible. its not like she's talking about being in a stable relationship in which her partner is aware of her status. she's still meeting random guys and sleeping with them--condoms break, and drunk guys in bars most likely just want to fvck and wont give a damn about her status. she seems reckless based on what she says in her vids. You would think at this point she would chill and ease off the guys for a bit

she's gotta be sociopathic...there's no way i could be so cavalier about it.
Sponsored Links

nemesis1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote nemesis1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2014 at 12:15pm
Seems she has come to terms with what she has. I don't think she's being cavalier about it at all. She tells them. If she hadn't told the guys she was with, that would be a different story, but she did.

Edited by nemesis1 - Aug 18 2014 at 12:16pm
rell85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote rell85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2014 at 5:28pm
I use to watch her years ago...the guy who she contracted it from cousin warned her.
mscaribbeanma View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote mscaribbeanma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2014 at 7:33pm
don't matter how many menses you fluck with, as long as you tell the truth about your status and they accept that is all that matters. Her life, her story. I don't think anyone with any disease should stop living their life. Do you, just be responsible with other people
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2014 at 7:44pm
SMH @ the random dudes who want to fcuk her without a condom after finding out she's positive. smdh

But I'm inclined to believe those guys already have it
keepgrowing View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote keepgrowing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2014 at 7:53pm
It is good that she tells the men she has HIV, but the person that chooses to mess with her must take on some responsibility too. She told one guy she was dating that she has HIV. They had sex and the condom broke and the guy refused to get tested because of fear even after she urged him to because he was exposed and she became depressed because of it.
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2014 at 7:53pm
HIV positive ppl scare me.

Idc Idc Idc.

Every time I hear about HIV I want to be tested.

I truly don't think I could live freely with the disease.
I'd probably move to a remote island run around and cry all day

Edited by jonesable - Aug 18 2014 at 7:53pm
kerysdream7 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kerysdream7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2014 at 8:56pm
Idk why this reminds me of Bug Chasers
NARSAddict View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NARSAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 19 2014 at 9:13am
Well I did read that the transmission from FTM is much lower than MTF.  Hence why some men are so laissez-faire about wear condoms.  Plus so many people living longer (but not well) with the help of the cocktails HIV meds, people have a distorted view of HIV has on your health.
Blac1Chyna View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Blac1Chyna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 19 2014 at 12:00pm
I don't think a lot of men care. because its harder for a man to contract it from a woman, they probably aren't as cautious because of it

if you look at the avg lifestyle of most young men: drinking, drugs, promiscuity, multiple kids out of wedlock..its like they are doing everything they can to get aids or if the don't have it they don't care about getting it so I see why they would be so accepting of her

it seems like she might be middle class so maybe that's why shes having an easy time dealing with it. it doesn't look like shes full blown
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic