Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Is being HIV positive cool now?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Is being HIV positive cool now?
    Posted: Aug 18 2014 at 9:38am
how  can she be so cavalier about it? 
after watching a few of hr  vids im starting to wonder if she's really positive. Im not saying she should walk around in a shroud with a long face....but her behaviour seems irresponsible, even though she admitted to being irresponsible in the past and ending up getting HIV because of it. I thought you learnt some kinda lesson after a life-changing diagnosis like this

Edited by Wildfire - Aug 18 2014 at 9:38am
Sponsored Links

Bribby View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bribby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2014 at 9:52am
All these sexual partners and you know what you have... weird
AwesomeAries View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote AwesomeAries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2014 at 9:53am
JasmineE02 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote JasmineE02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2014 at 9:54am
I only watched the video you posted.  I didn't see anything unusual. She's upfront about her status.  She uses protection, especially after her scare with the guy who refused to get tested afterward.  I'm not sure what else she should be doing.
miana79 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote miana79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2014 at 10:05am
I dont think the problem is her...from what it seems some of these men dont give a damn. No wonder why this is spreading like fire. She told them she had it. She told all of them she had it didnt she?
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2014 at 11:17am
When I was waiting for the video to load I knew it was going to be her.  I watched her video about how she caught it a long time ago...one of my yt weird video binge nights.  She said she moved in with some guy she barely knew in Florida(Tampa, i think).  He was sketchy, abusive, and HIV positive.  She left him and slept with some guy back home and got pregnant.  There was a fear that she infected her bd and daughter, but she didn't.  He left her and now she lives life like a regular single dating mom. Geek
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2014 at 11:21am
she said the condom broke with a guy and she didnt stop
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2014 at 11:22am
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

When I was waiting for the video to load I knew it was going to be her.  I watched her video about how she caught it a long time ago...one of my yt weird video binge nights.  She said she moved in with some guy she barely knew in Florida(Tampa, i think).  He was sketchy, abusive, and HIV positive.  She left him and slept with some guy back home and got pregnant.  There was a fear that she infected her bd and daughter, but she didn't.  He left her and now she lives life like a regular single dating mom. Geek

she slept with her son's dad knowing the guy she had been with was positive. 
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2014 at 11:23am
Originally posted by Wildfire Wildfire wrote:

Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

she slept with her son's dad knowing the guy she had been with was positive. 

yup...she said something about being in denial or something and didn't believe it?  The FL guy admitted that he gave it to her during a fight and she just moved on with her life, pretending he didn't say that.
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2014 at 11:39am
^^cray....seems to me she's still irresponsible. its not like she's talking about being in a stable relationship in which her partner is aware of her status. she's still meeting random guys and sleeping with them--condoms break, and drunk guys in bars most likely just want to fvck and wont give a damn about her status. she seems reckless based on what she says in her vids. You would think at this point she would chill and ease off the guys for a bit
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic