BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Is anyone watching Breaking Bad?!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 13141516>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Random Thoughts View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Random Thoughts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 01 2013 at 10:39pm
nita I remember putting you on to Phonte/Foreign Exchange a while ago. You still check for them? New album just dropped.
Sponsored Links

Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 01 2013 at 10:40pm
Thanx RT!.... Sounds interesting
katakana89 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote katakana89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 01 2013 at 11:07pm
Dexter is really good. i started it not too long ago. I'm on the last season. I'd recommend it. Not sure how it will end yet. I heard mixed reviews

ETA: it's not as good as it could have been. the ending was such a disaster/disappointment. the last season was unnecessary. the show has good moments/seasons but I think it needed to end sooner than it did...

Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

Soooooooo whats the premise of The Wire? I need something to fill my Sunday time slot now.

Lost seemed like a horrible show...I watched 2 epsiodes and called how it was going to end so I stopped watching. Sure enough I was right...Time SAVED!. I was going to start watching Dexter but I heard that finale sucked bawls. ..lol so I might not bother.

Edited by katakana89 - Oct 02 2013 at 6:59pm
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 01 2013 at 11:11pm
Originally posted by Random Thoughts Random Thoughts wrote:

nita I remember putting you on to Phonte/Foreign Exchange a while ago. You still check for them? New album just dropped.
I have them as a channel on pandora, but I never boughtnan albulm :(
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 01 2013 at 11:22pm
Prazol60 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 02 2013 at 12:29am
Damn those tweets were good. I weep for Oz because it started so good then... Cry
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 02 2013 at 3:32pm
Originally posted by Random Thoughts Random Thoughts wrote:

Ms.Wonderland do you phuck with Phonte's music? Dude's perspective is so dope to me.

Here are a few more.

yes, i shared the song my daykeeper with someoneBroken Heart.  i don't keep up with his music but i like what i've listened to.
NailtechDC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NailtechDC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 03 2013 at 6:57am
Originally posted by fckwitmeuknoigotit fckwitmeuknoigotit wrote:

great great great ending. this show was written perfectly. the song playing at the end of the episode was dope too.

i put this show in my top 3 fav of all time: 1. the wire 2. breaking bad 3. Lost(first 2 seasons)

Great series finale ....I'm a bit emotional so I cried.  lol...I really believe W.W. started doing it out of love of his fam, but in the end he was doing it cause was he was damn good at it.  I'm sorry but he was a natural and I loved every bit of it.

I also put in on my list of top fav of all time along with Lost and The Walking Dead

I have yet to watch the wire, but thats next on my list.

Edited by NailtechDC - Oct 03 2013 at 6:58am
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 03 2013 at 7:41am
i like when a series knows when to end.
fckwitmeuknoigotit View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote fckwitmeuknoigotit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 03 2013 at 9:30am
Originally posted by katakana89 katakana89 wrote:

Dexter is really good. i started it not too long ago. I'm on the last season. I'd recommend it. Not sure how it will end yet. I heard mixed reviews

ETA: it's not as good as it could have been. the ending was such a disaster/disappointment. the last season was unnecessary. the show has good moments/seasons but I think it needed to end sooner than it did...

Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

Soooooooo whats the premise of The Wire? I need something to fill my Sunday time slot now.

Lost seemed like a horrible show...I watched 2 epsiodes and called how it was going to end so I stopped watching. Sure enough I was right...Time SAVED!. I was going to start watching Dexter but I heard that finale sucked bawls. ..lol so I might not bother.
i was a Dexter stan up until the last 2 seasons. they should have ended the show a lot earlier than they did tbh. the series finale is absolutely HORRIBLE and unbelievable and i no longer recommend this show to friends and family. i would hate for them to invest their time into this show only to be let down by the last 2 seasons.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 13141516>