BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Is anyone watching Breaking Bad?!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1011121314 16>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
IslandSuga View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote IslandSuga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 30 2013 at 5:20pm
Originally posted by _ConcreteRose_ _ConcreteRose_ wrote:

I haven't watched a single minute of this show so bear with me.
Can someone explain to me why people hate skyler, and do you think the hate is warranted?

Because she's corny and dry as hell. She's also a stickler for the rules, a complete opposite of her klepto sister marie. Both of them can suck it
Sponsored Links

katakana89 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote katakana89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 30 2013 at 5:33pm
I always considered her a foil of her sister.

I never really likes Skylar, but her character is important for the series. I liked how she developed as a character...she was so straight edge and narrow, and blossomed into a type of caricature of what her husband became, only subtly. I don't wanna spoil it for you, though, so I'll stop there. She's not a favorite, but I respect what she was. 

Originally posted by _ConcreteRose_ _ConcreteRose_ wrote:

I haven't watched a single minute of this show so bear with me.
Can someone explain to me why people hate skyler, and do you think the hate is warranted?
Dapheny View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dapheny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 30 2013 at 8:11pm
What Wald does is glorified in this show. So because hes says the he does it for his family, people kind of gives him a pass a and he's portrayed as a "good guy". In people's eyes Skylar shouldn't be getting upset at Walt because he's doing it for the family

Eh I could be wrong but this is a reason I could see people not liking Skylar
_ConcreteRose_ View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 30 2013 at 8:51pm
Originally posted by Lonisha87 Lonisha87 wrote:

Cuz her attitude and behavior toward him is completely unwarranted alot of times , especially in the beginning. Ooh he's home late and didn't answer his phone and she was just so damn dumb. Like bitch you don't even know what he's really doing, he hid it very well. Plus he had cancer and couldn't just let him be acting different cuz the cancer, no, it had to be something else. I just hated her character

But it was something else, wasn't it?LOL

Anyway, thanks guys. Feminists/womanists have been talking about why the hate for her is unwarranted. Basically they said people hate her because she doesn't like that her husband sells meth, she's basically a victim but is painted as a villain. I think She was written to be hated though, so I understand.

Edited by _ConcreteRose_ - Sep 30 2013 at 8:55pm
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 01 2013 at 12:43am
if this show were realistic, that white man wouldn't have lasted a season
foxyroy19 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote foxyroy19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 01 2013 at 1:00am
She wanted Jessie killed...smdh.
shellbee823 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote shellbee823 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 01 2013 at 8:39am
did anybody else have a crush on Jesse??? or was that just me...
Prazol60 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 01 2013 at 1:28pm
Just saw the end and Yep, knew it was going to save Jessie! HA! It was a great end. Hate to see it end but it ended right on time and on top. It was a great show.
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 01 2013 at 1:35pm
Originally posted by AshBash89 AshBash89 wrote:

BHM be on that sh*t.  I've heard people rave about the show but I've never watched it.

Okay ash (didn't read past your post so I don't spoil it for myself) I just took the plunge and watched the 1st two episodes.  I was laughing so hard at the end of Ep 2 hubby came and asked me what was so funny.  So there's that!LOL

Watch it with me, really good so farClap
AmiliaCabral View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote AmiliaCabral Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 01 2013 at 4:34pm
I watched the whole series in a week and the joint is ironic as all hell

I can't even deal, its too good
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair