Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Is anyone watching Breaking Bad?!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213 16>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 30 2013 at 2:46am
It would have been dope for a much more realistic ending

The wire ruined tv for me

Sponsored Links

sweet_n_stuff04 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote sweet_n_stuff04 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 30 2013 at 12:04pm
Todd is the ultimate idiot. Walter shot up his whole crew and all he could do it look out the window and say "G whillikers, Walt. Why'd ya go have to do that?" I would have grabbed a gun, shot Walt and Jessie, took some money and ran. He had more than enough time to do that.

Jessie is a b**ch...as usual.

I thought it was pretty badass what he did with the Grey Matter people...would have been more badass if he really hired some killers though.

I'm glad he finally admitted he did it cuz it felt good. I feel bad for Skylar. Marie still gets on my nerves. I'm still sad that Hank is dead. Lydia got on my nerves from the moment I saw her; I'm glad she's going to die.

In conclusion, I still don't like Walt.
sweet_n_stuff04 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sweet_n_stuff04 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 30 2013 at 12:12pm
Random Thoughts View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Random Thoughts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 30 2013 at 12:29pm
Originally posted by sweet_n_stuff04 sweet_n_stuff04 wrote:

Todd is the ultimate idiot. Walter shot up his whole crew and all he could do it look out the window and say "G whillikers, Walt. Why'd ya go have to do that?" I would have grabbed a gun, shot Walt and Jessie, took some money and ran. He had more than enough time to do that.

Jessie is a b**ch...as usual.

I thought it was pretty badass what he did with the Grey Matter people...would have been more badass if he really hired some killers though.

I'm glad he finally admitted he did it cuz it felt good. I feel bad for Skylar. Marie still gets on my nerves. I'm still sad that Hank is dead. Lydia got on my nerves from the moment I saw her; I'm glad she's going to die.

In conclusion, I still don't like Walt.

Todd looked out the window to see who had shot up the place. By the time he got a word out he was already being choked out.
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 30 2013 at 12:33pm
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

It would have been dope for a much more realistic ending

The wire ruined tv for me

Nothing about this show has been realistic...why start nowLOL
Dapheny View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dapheny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 30 2013 at 12:53pm
Really,Like what? ^
Jess View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 30 2013 at 2:34pm
I'm just popping in to say I'm on episode 4 of season 1, but it is so hard to avoid the freaking spoilers on Twitter/Tumblr/RL.  HAHA.
Random Thoughts View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Random Thoughts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 30 2013 at 2:39pm
Originally posted by Jess Jess wrote:

I'm just popping in to say I'm on episode 4 of season 1, but it is so hard to avoid the freaking spoilers on Twitter/Tumblr/RL.  HAHA.

You're not going to make it. LOL
_ConcreteRose_ View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 30 2013 at 4:47pm
I haven't watched a single minute of this show so bear with me.
Can someone explain to me why people hate skyler, and do you think the hate is warranted?
Lonisha87 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lonisha87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 30 2013 at 5:19pm
Cuz her attitude and behavior toward him is completely unwarranted alot of times , especially in the beginning. Ooh he's home late and didn't answer his phone and she was just so damn dumb. Like bitch you don't even know what he's really doing, he hid it very well. Plus he had cancer and couldn't just let him be acting different cuz the cancer, no, it had to be something else. I just hated her character

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213 16>
  Share Topic