Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Is anyone watching Breaking Bad?!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 16>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Lonisha87 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lonisha87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 16 2013 at 10:26am
This ish was cray
Sponsored Links

Lonisha87 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lonisha87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 16 2013 at 10:27am
I'm sorry but Walt forever
Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 16 2013 at 10:40am
Originally posted by Cocoa Cocoa wrote:

No words can express how much Marie irks me

Poor Junior, I wish he was never told

Hank..............Cry

I hope Walt will be ok

I hope they find out that Walt didnt kill Hank.........(Jessie, Im counting on you)

I love this show!!!!!

Walt didn't kill Hank .. but all the s*** he did .. put that desert situation into motion.
I hate that Junior was told .... but he did right by his mother - thank god!
Marie is gonna collapse
I hope Jessie kills that ahole that's turned him in a slave.
Walt? Well he's got the 11 million, a new identity and he gave up the baby! NOW WHAT? FOR THAT CRAZY MOFO!!!!!!!!!!!!
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 16 2013 at 11:31am
I still love walt.......I think he was willing to have jessie killed after what happened to hank.  I think he blamed him for putting him in the position to begin with. Although I dont blame Jessie for being mad. I also think walt said what he said on the phone to his wife to clear her from any charges. In a way he took responsibility for the drug dealings. All that said they really dont have a lot to go on to charge him yet. Hank was working off the cuff the tape of jessie  is supposedly destroyed now. soooooo The proof may be lacking.  I love this show so much............ I dont want it to go... I love Walt and JEmbarrassed
sweet_n_stuff04 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sweet_n_stuff04 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 16 2013 at 11:58am
Dammit! I didn't watch the latest episode and I read all of the comments Cry. I can't stand walter...or jesse...or skylar...or marie. I was #teamhank all the way
Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 16 2013 at 1:32pm
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

I still love walt.......I think he was willing to have jessie killed after what happened to hank.  I think he blamed him for putting him in the position to begin with. Although I dont blame Jessie for being mad. I also think walt said what he said on the phone to his wife to clear her from any charges. In a way he took responsibility for the drug dealings. All that said they really dont have a lot to go on to charge him yet. Hank was working off the cuff the tape of jessie  is supposedly destroyed now. soooooo The proof may be lacking.  I love this show so much............ I dont want it to go... I love Walt and JEmbarrassed
`
Ohhh I didn't catch that .. but that makes sense. Shocked

That way .... Skylar is free and clear of any charges.
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 16 2013 at 1:36pm
i just watched the scene where he capped hank

fucck
Prazol60 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 16 2013 at 1:39pm
Ohhhh GKisses you are soooo right! I think he also saved Jessie. He told where he was hidden so he could cook for those guys. Yes, he is a slave to those guys but he is alive. They would have tracked him down and killed him. Now he has a chance to live at least.
Walt is so many shades of gray. First I was cheering him on then it was Hank and now..I don't know. It is such a great great show.
I knew Henk was never going to make it out alive. That phone call sounded like those 9/11 calls. I feel for his partner and him to never have a grave. He has to find a way to tell where they are located I hope.
This week was just.... like the greatest song, book, movie, tv show everything..in one.
Cocoa View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cocoa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 16 2013 at 1:50pm
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

i just watched the scene where he capped hank

fucck

come back and tell us what you think of the episode.

I was like, "AngryWTF! ShockedWhy?" the whole episode

Originally posted by Prazol60 Prazol60 wrote:

Ohhhh GKisses you are soooo right! I think he also saved Jessie. He told where he was hidden so he could cook for those guys. Yes, he is a slave to those guys but he is alive. They would have tracked him down and killed him. Now he has a chance to live at least. 

No, his original intent was to have him killed (still mad at Hank's death).  The only reason Jesse is alive is because the ginger kid stopped his uncle saying that they can use him.  Walt then said it was ok.  But Walt wanted Jesse dead.

Edited by Cocoa - Sep 16 2013 at 2:02pm
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 16 2013 at 1:58pm
walt not hank cocoa

and marie is bitch!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 16>