BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

is anyone here actively working towards

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2013 at 6:58am
Originally posted by bebe88 bebe88 wrote:

Claudie, I disagree about putting money into a savings style acct if a person is still working towards getting rich. Rich dadad,is the reason why. That money needs to b invested. I took all my savin gs and put it towards marketing bc marketing will do more for me than a savings acct will.

do you mean you put it in a market money acct?
Sponsored Links

Claudie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote Claudie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2013 at 7:07am

Claudie, I disagree about putting money into a savings style acct if a person is still working towards getting rich. Rich dadad,is the reason why. That money needs to b invested. I took all my savin gs and put it towards marketing bc marketing will do more for me than a savings acct will.

Starting out it is not a bad idea to first stash money in a 401K, CD and other accounts. In addition anyone who think big, with aspiration to be rich is not stupid to put their eggs in one basket. What I did was gave examples of a few things to do, it would take me a long time to post all that can be done.

Through your research what you will find, is authors giving different ideas on the same subject. There is no real cookie cutter way of doing it. To be frank a textbook is not required, all is required is intelligence and a plan. I know people who did not graduate from high school or obtained a GED, who are millionaires and they did not hit the lottery or read a book.

Edited by Claudie - Apr 26 2013 at 7:11am
nemesis1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote nemesis1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2013 at 7:17am
All I really want is to be happy.

*sings Mary J. Blige*
bebe88 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bebe88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2013 at 2:37pm
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

do you mean you put it in a market money acct?
no, marketing for my business
bebe88 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bebe88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2013 at 2:39pm
I agree Claudie, it takes haaaaard work. Getting rich is hard.

What I was saying was to invest in your plan if that makes sense. I'm into real estate wholesaling so my money goes towards marketing to sellers to keep my business alive.
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2013 at 3:15pm

real estate was the way to go, I don't know about now but rates are very low

but you have to enough money to lose money b/c every deal may not generate as much money as you hoped it would

good luck bebe, when you get on share the wealth (information) with us lol
jimmy_rustle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jimmy_rustle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2013 at 3:38pm
Originally posted by Claudie Claudie wrote:

Not true in all cases.  I am not about to put my business or DH business out there. 

You are a very rare exception to the rule.  Your situation will be even more impressive if you are one of those that wasn't already well off financially before getting into said business.  
goodm3 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote goodm3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2013 at 4:42pm

Getting rich/wealthy? Not comfortable but making more than 1 million dollars a year? yes

What is it exactly that you're working on? Books, acting, singing, starting a business?
Business.

Are your fam and friends supportive? I’ve only told my immediately family. My dad is very successful so we talk often about the backend of things. My 2 close friends are extremely supportive and often serve as my sounding board…when ideas pop into my head....and I'm very grateful for that. HOWEVER – you need to understand that “support” doesn’t mean they will buy your book, attend your seminar, hire you for a service, etc… It just means they ‘approve’ (and I say that loosely) of your endeavors. Much like you support your cousin going to college but you are not cutting tuition checks or buying books. lol.. 

I feel like I'm the only one in my "circle" that is working on getting rich. I want my friends to stop settling and complaining....random thoughts.
The truth is...you will be. Its takes a lot of guts and self-motivation to do this. Not everyone will understand and that’s ok. But you also have to respect your friends choices as well.  Don’t think you’re better than.

HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2013 at 4:47pm
I plan to marry a wealthy man Stern Smile

Lol just kidding.

I do want a lot of money though. Ive always said one day Ill own a second house in Newport, RI and have my own yacht  LOL

Im not sure what my plan is yet but Ill figure it out one day. Id lo9ve to be a business owner.

Edited by HeyBeautiful18 - Apr 26 2013 at 4:47pm
bebe88 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bebe88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2013 at 6:52pm
Real estate is great and especially bc the economy is bad. Ppl r dying to get out of their houses.
I'm into wholesaling so I don't NEED any money at all. Rly all u need is internet and a phone. I choose to put money into marketing bc I want to reach the max amount of ppl.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
  Share Topic