Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

is anyone here actively working towards

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2013 at 12:06am
Let me read this thread to find out who I have to suck up to in order to sample the good life
Sponsored Links

Claudie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Claudie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2013 at 2:03am
Originally posted by jimmy_rustle jimmy_rustle wrote:

Originally posted by bebe88 bebe88 wrote:

Getting rich/wealthy? Not comfortable but making more than 1 million dollars a year?

What is it exactly that you're working on? Books, acting, singing, starting a business?

Are your fam and friends supportive?

I feel like I'm the only one in my "circle" that is working on getting rich. I want my friends to stop settling and complaining....random thoughts.

LOL...do you even know anyone making $1 million dollar a year?  if your parent's aren't making close to that much then you are guaranteed to never make that much.  

Only 2% of single fillers reported income over $150,000 in 2010, only 0.5% of made $350,000 or more.  If you really want to make a lot of money you need to start out with an innovation, get a monopoly into an industry, or be born rich. There are thousands of business failing everyday because someone has an idea but wasn't innovative enough to make it work.  The truth its, most of us aren't creative or lucky enough to come up with a business idea that'll stick.  Coming up with business should not be anyone's first choice unless they have a lot of free capital behind them.

The most realistic way to financial independence is to obtain a legal monopoly, get a fancy degree after several years of schooling that'll make you one of the few providers of a service.  Right now medicine is the best example of this.  Once you obtain a legal monopoly into an industry you are well on your way to earning a million in a reasonable amount of years if you are careful with spending.  It is what you do with the disposable income that'll determine if you are meant to be rich or not.  

Not true in all cases.  I am not about to put my business or DH business out there. 

Edited by Claudie - Apr 26 2013 at 2:55am
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2013 at 2:56am
Originally posted by nekamarie83 nekamarie83 wrote:

Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

Nope.
This. Although, I do feel as though I should be-- not so much for myself, but for my family. Read: My mother & grandmother.

that^^^^
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2013 at 2:57am
Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

Let me read this thread to find out who I have to suck up to in order to sample the good life

so far it's lookin' like Claudie.LOL
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2013 at 5:45am
Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

so far it's lookin' like Claudie.LOL

LOL and she can feed you well

Edited by EPITOME - Apr 26 2013 at 6:25am
Missvw View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Missvw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2013 at 6:20am
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

Nope.
Claudie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Claudie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2013 at 6:35am
There are several current and past members, who are comfortable financially for life.

The best advise I can give anyone who is interested, is to reach for the highest stars, eliminate the word can't, do not allow anyone to tell you that you cannot do it, because you can. Set goals for yourself, write down your goals. Do a five year goal plan. If you falter, no problem. Just pick yourself up, dust yourself off and climb back on the horse. ALL of you can do it!! Pay yourself first each paycheck, deposit money in an account where the penalty is high if you choose to withdraw. Dream of living the good life, eating the best, think big and set a plan to achieve your goals. Owning your private plane, the only decision you have to make is whether to go private or commercial. If you are not timid, learn how to fly and get your license. My DH and I are licensed pilots, sometimes we fly ourselves, family,and friends, sometimes we go commercial.

I retired at 48 years 10 months & 3 weeks old, two weeks shy of my planned retirement. I could have retired earlier, but I march to the beat of my own drum. I got bored and started a business, my business is a hobby.

Edited by Claudie - Apr 26 2013 at 6:38am
bebe88 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bebe88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2013 at 6:49am
Anyone aspiring to become wealthy should read rich dad, poor dad. Awesome book......also the law of attraction helps tons. You all should research. Also read up on adopting habits of the rich, the positive habits.
To be rich you have to have a plan, and you have to keep positive thoughts.

A small piece of law of attraction, if you want something don't stress and winder how ur going to get it, just do what you have to do to get it.

Excuse my randomness, I just feel like big things are going to happen.
bebe88 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bebe88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2013 at 6:52am
Claudie, I disagree about putting money into a savings style acct if a person is still working towards getting rich. Rich dadad,is the reason why. That money needs to b invested. I took all my savin gs and put it towards marketing bc marketing will do more for me than a savings acct will.
bebe88 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bebe88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2013 at 6:53am
Excuse my spelling errors, my phone is stupid af.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
  Share Topic