Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
Napp View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Napp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 4:53pm
its good to know i'm not alone! wow at some of you going so long! i hope i can last that long too!Star
Sponsored Links

tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 6:08pm
Originally posted by Napp Napp wrote:

its good to know i'm not alone! wow at some of you going so long! i hope i can last that long too!Star

how far along are you?
flwonline View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flwonline Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 7:41pm
I'm attempting to transition. So far, 5 months post. The two textures are driving me nuts, but I don't have the intestinal fortitude to BC. Was hoping to get to WL and then cut back a few inches at a time to maintain. 

Honestly, I don't know how realistic this is for me. Every week after I wash and DC, I'm two seconds from putting in a perm. 

fairyQueen092 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote fairyQueen092 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 9:58pm
I am! 10 months post, I want to bc on my one year post relaxer date.
Napp View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Napp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 12:14am
Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

how far along are you?

im only 8 months post
darlinnic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darlinnic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 7:01am

how far along are you?

im only 8 months post

Weren't you a straight natural? (Heat trained)
Napp View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Napp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 6:56pm
Originally posted by darlinnic darlinnic wrote:

how far along are you?

im only 8 months post

Weren't you a straight natural? (Heat trained)

i relaxed last year because i wanted to go heat free but i ended up preferring straightened natural hair so im transitioning back.Big smile
bajanbklyngirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bajanbklyngirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 7:43pm

Originally posted by bajanbklyngirl bajanbklyngirl wrote:

29 months post here

but I plan to cut sometime next month, so I will be ending at 30 months (two months shy of my goal, Angry at myself)

Why???

Well, its kinda of 2 fold and superficial. I wanted to cut so that I would have fully natural hair by the time I got my grad degree but I was set back in that (missed a few credits for undergrad, which i will be done with this semester) so I was like f*ck it so decided to cut now

And, I just can't take 2 more months of this, I know that sounds funny considering I been doing this for 29 months already
tannerbop91 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tannerbop91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 9:03am
I'm currently 1 year post. I'm going on another full year.

darlinnic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darlinnic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 9:27am

29 months post here

but I plan to cut sometime next month, so I will be ending at 30 months (two months shy of my goal, Angry at myself)

Why???

Well, its kinda of 2 fold and superficial. I wanted to cut so that I would have fully natural hair by the time I got my grad degree but I was set back in that (missed a few credits for undergrad, which i will be done with this semester) so I was like f*ck it so decided to cut now

And, I just can't take 2 more months of this, I know that sounds funny considering I been doing this for 29 months already

I so understand I'm back in a sew in for the next 3 months which will make be 25 months post and I'm not sure how much more of that I can take
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
iLace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic