Is 8oz. enough?

Post Reply Post Reply
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
nicks_hotmama06 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nicks_hotmama06 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Is 8oz. enough?
    Posted: May 22 2014 at 9:59am
So I bought 4 bundles of Mongolian Loose Wave.....22x2, 18, and 14. I am am not relaxed and don't want to flat iron frequently, so I was going to steam process the hair to a tightly curly texture, and possibly make clip ins.....but only out of the shorter two bundles. Each bundle is supposed to be 4 oz.....haven't actually weighed them. Are the two shorter bundles enough? Or should I go ahead and use all four? I am NOT afraid of big hair....I thrive on it!
Ooohhh....and I sealed the wefts already? Will they need to be resealed after steam process? None of the wefts were cut.
I'll be using this method for styling:
This method for processing the curls"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fIRQLwkh5qI

I can't for the life of me upload the pics I have of me wearing the u-part wig I made out of the hair straight.

TIA!

Sponsored Links

newbee27 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newbee27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2014 at 11:35am
you're going to steam process the 14 and 18? it should be enough it might not be super full but it's doable.
nicks_hotmama06 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nicks_hotmama06 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2014 at 1:03pm
Yeah. I was going to just process the 14 and 18 inch.....but I think I'm gonna not be lazy and process all four bundles. If I'm gonna do it I wanna get it over with and do it right. Then I can determine how much I need to it to be good and full. I got a lotta dome to cover!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic