Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Iron on patch + lace closure

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
teemgee5 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote teemgee5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2014 at 4:49pm
I'm glad I came on this thread!! I've been gettin my frontals from perfect locks and they are dense which I don't mind ( I make choppy bangs in the front) and I wanted to try indique's which are less dense so I can wear a middle part. I'm ready ro make the leap now because of what I learned about fortifying the unit via the patch. Thank you ladies

Edited by teemgee5 - Jan 28 2014 at 4:52pm
Sponsored Links

Alisha View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2014 at 2:24am
URL=http://s1330.photobucket.com/user/lishajanaemakeup/media/98a942cb-8af2-4a09-bd1a-6b8eb688f3ea_zpsf19f973a.jpg.html" rel="nofollow][/URL]

Edited by Alisha - Jan 29 2014 at 2:31am
Alisha View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2014 at 2:27am
URL=http://s1330.photobucket.com/user/lishajanaemakeup/media/8f529a1e-50bd-42cf-8bc8-6b3635cd31b2_zps42b9f9e2.jpg.html" rel="nofollow][/URL]

Edited by Alisha - Jan 29 2014 at 2:32am
Alisha View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2014 at 2:29am
Just wanted to give an update on this. I have since self install my hair and the closure and I must say I love it. It lays very very flat and the color is perfect. No problems yet at all
teemgee5 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote teemgee5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2014 at 1:44pm
great color match! is it flexible
Alisha View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2014 at 5:50pm
Originally posted by teemgee5 teemgee5 wrote:

great color match! is it flexible

Yes it's very flexible. And thank you
solena View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote solena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2014 at 4:02pm
Originally posted by Alisha Alisha wrote:

Originally posted by solena solena wrote:

i tried this method a few yrs ago and after a couple of washes the adhesive wore off so i ended up having to sew it on anyway.

did it alter your closure in any way? Was there residue etc?

there was but over time most of it washed off and the little spots that didn't were no longer tacky I still have the closure in my stash.
ragincajin View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ragincajin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2014 at 4:43pm

Just wanted to give an update on this. I have since self install my hair and the closure and I must say I love it. It lays very very flat and the color is perfect. No problems yet at all

Wow. Good for you!

Of course, I view your photo and feel envy because you have great forehead/eyebrow clearance from your hairline!

Thanks so very much for sharing with us.
Too bad this section doesn't get more traffic.

I like to come browse whenever I get a spare moment. It's fun! Made even better when people share.
Hats off to you and let us know how it goes after washing.
Alisha View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 7:48am

i tried this method a few yrs ago and after a couple of washes the adhesive wore off so i ended up having to sew it on anyway.

did it alter your closure in any way? Was there residue etc?

there was but over time most of it washed off and the little spots that didn't were no longer tacky I still have the closure in my stash.

okay. Thanks that's good to know
Alisha View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2014 at 7:51am
Originally posted by ragincajin ragincajin wrote:

Wow. Good for you!

Of course, I view your photo and feel envy because you have great forehead/eyebrow clearance from your hairline!

Thanks so very much for sharing with us.
Too bad this section doesn't get more traffic.

I like to come browse whenever I get a spare moment. It's fun! Made even better when people share.
Hats off to you and let us know how it goes after washing.

Yes this site has really changed. I was going to make an install post separate from this one but decided not to. Not to many people input any more. I figured if they really were interested they come look and see the pics or just PM me
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
  Share Topic