Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Introducing Ratchet Mi-Mi

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 91011
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 2.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 20 2013 at 8:15am
Lol
Sponsored Links

tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 20 2013 at 8:23am
wait...what?

lank?LOL
Missvw View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Missvw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 20 2013 at 9:11am
Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

PLEASE tell me that this stupid b*tch did not have the AUDACITY to say these words out loud

sorelle-sugar:    Thank you Miley for explaining that to me. Gosh here I was being marginalized&amp;amp;nbsp;all my life&amp;amp;nbsp;for the color of my skin and it turns out that whoops, I’ve been being black wrong. Maybe all of my problems were because I had the wrong “vibe”. There I was busy trying to survive life being black in a whitewashed world when I should have been “hanging out, kicking back, smoking a number, fighting prejudice and negative&amp;amp;nbsp;stereotypes wherever I found them” like a &lt;img src=

Some ignorant sh!t
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 20 2013 at 9:18am
you cant trust the internet for sh*t.  that line comes from a tv sitcom PeeP Show:

receipts
starts @ 11:49

http://www.imdb.com/character/ch0040673/quotes

Quotes for
Big Suze (Character)
from "Peep Show" (2003)

The content of this page was created by users. It has not been screened or verified by IMDb staff.
"Peep Show: Conference (#4.2)" (2007)
Jeremy Usborne: Look, come on, Suze. I mean, let's sort this, what do you see in Johnson?
Big Suze: I just like him.
Jeremy Usborne: Come on, is it because he's black?
Big Suze: What? No! I hadn't even noticed.
Jeremy Usborne: Well, you're making a mistake, Suze, because he's terrible at being black. I'm a better black man than he is.
Big Suze: That sounds almost...
Jeremy Usborne: Look, Suze, being black isn't about the colour of your skin, it's about vibe, about hanging out, kicking back, smoking a number, fighting prejudice and negative stereotypes wherever you find them, yeah? I'm down with all that, is Johnson? I mean, what's Johnson done for black people lately?
Big Suze: You mean, apart from his mentoring and his community work?
Jeremy Usborne: Yeah, apart from that.

danieb23 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote danieb23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 20 2013 at 9:48am
Had to research that. She didn't say that. The link has receipts

Eden. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eden. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 20 2013 at 9:54am
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

miley is really tryin it.  the ratchetest pucci of all ratchet pucci...she got Khia on the remix. LOLLOLLOL

2:45

lol im mad i like this
bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 20 2013 at 10:33am
Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

you cant trust the internet for sh*t.  that line comes from a tv sitcom PeeP Show:

receipts
starts @ 11:49

http://www.imdb.com/character/ch0040673/quotes

Quotes for
Big Suze (Character)
from "Peep Show" (2003)

The content of this page was created by users. It has not been screened or verified by IMDb staff.
"Peep Show: Conference (#4.2)" (2007)
Jeremy Usborne: Look, come on, Suze. I mean, let's sort this, what do you see in Johnson?
Big Suze: I just like him.
Jeremy Usborne: Come on, is it because he's black?
Big Suze: What? No! I hadn't even noticed.
Jeremy Usborne: Well, you're making a mistake, Suze, because he's terrible at being black. I'm a better black man than he is.
Big Suze: That sounds almost...
Jeremy Usborne: Look, Suze, being black isn't about the colour of your skin, it's about vibe, about hanging out, kicking back, smoking a number, fighting prejudice and negative stereotypes wherever you find them, yeah? I'm down with all that, is Johnson? I mean, what's Johnson done for black people lately?
Big Suze: You mean, apart from his mentoring and his community work?
Jeremy Usborne: Yeah, apart from that.

that was sorta funny
QueenBee View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote QueenBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 14 2014 at 12:08pm
Saw something on the news that Miley has a new dance called the "Nay Nay"......LOL!!

ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 14 2014 at 1:11pm
Lol Smfh
QueenBee View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote QueenBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 14 2014 at 2:34pm
Oh she had the nerve to say twerking was so last year...

I lol thinking probably because you aren't doing it right.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 91011
  Share Topic