Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Introducing Our New "Butt Selife Queen"

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 11>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 7 Votes, Average 3.14  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
yurika975 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yurika975 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 17 2014 at 11:39am
Originally posted by goodm3 goodm3 wrote:

le sigh...you have 300K followers?  what does that equate to for income? Fitness modeling does not pay that much...unless you're Jamie Eason and she ain't going no where. 

If I had 300K followers, I would have an actual website and be selling workout dvds, meal plans, private coaching calls, group calls, etc..... you know, create a business.

i really don't understand how these instagram celebs..have so many followers but do nothing with it.
Didn't really know that on fitness modeling. I love the physique. She don't have one of that? What, is she just collecting followers for people to praise her for that pancake teardrop? That is no donk.I thought it was at least round. I don't have a donk though I am working on improving what I have. 
Sponsored Links

Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 17 2014 at 12:18pm
She was on the now canceled Bethany show if that matters Confused
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 17 2014 at 12:41pm
after thinking about it.. im not too surprised.. 

people like whats unique. 
a black girl with ass is not surprising.. 
its kinda like how a white girl with big lips is exotic.. 

nebhnebh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nebhnebh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 17 2014 at 12:42pm
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

She was on the now canceled Bethany show if that matters Confused

Oh no, Bethany has been canceled Cry
nebhnebh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nebhnebh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 17 2014 at 12:46pm
On topic, I saw her on the Bethany show.  I was not impressed.  The whole azz thing is just too much imo.  These new azzes look gross imo.  A teardrop hunk of fat on little bitty legs...gross.
creole booty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 17 2014 at 12:49pm
Eff it. We are the originators of everything. We create the trends. We will learn how to control our creations one day. Or not.

Whatever happens, we'll still be creating everything that's new. They can have that. Somewhere we're already on to the next. Nothing is cool when white people start doing it. Fake booties? They can never b us. They look to us. They can have hip hop too. It'll never b real.
creole booty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 17 2014 at 12:55pm
U know what? I won't delete that post, but just mentally delete that post. I think I'm just over white people right noe. I need to visit home for awhile. I get so sick of them judging me. I don't feel this way about foreign white people for some reason. But americans?

I think to myself, "you descend from straight filth and u have the nerve to judge me?" I'm really over it.

I don't think all white people are the same, But I keep meeting ones who act up
HunnyB View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote HunnyB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 17 2014 at 12:55pm
DeadCorner------------------------------------------------------------>

Originally posted by Midna Midna wrote:

White privilege, man

Even if that girl still looked like a proboscis monkey, she'd still be hot over being white and not having a pancake.
http://images.mudfooted.com/Proboscis-Monkey.jpg
indiecat View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote indiecat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 17 2014 at 12:58pm
When will it end? black women are always getting the short end of the stick as if it didn't start with us.

HunnyB View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HunnyB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 17 2014 at 1:08pm
http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100109213541/uncyclopedia/images/d/d7/Condoleeza_rice_small_penis_gesture.jpg

Yes...
I'm tired of this chic. She rolls the top of her pants down to get that little pop...and Yes videos don't lieSleepy
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 11>
  Share Topic