BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Introducing Our New "Butt Selife Queen"

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 11>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 7 Votes, Average 3.14  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
MizzAmirah View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote MizzAmirah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 17 2014 at 1:24am
Don't upset me this early morning.
Sponsored Links

newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 17 2014 at 1:33am

Full lips: Remember when women started breaking down the doors of dermatology offices across America to get lip injections so they could emulate Angelina Jolie–ya know, the first beautiful woman on earth with thick lips?

Nail art: Which used to be considered "hood" or "ghetto" and now we have Lauren Conrad giving nail art tutorials on her pastel, country club explosion of a lifestyle blog.

Hair extensions: Newsflash: At this point, 97% of white women on the red carpet are wearing them too, boo.

Cornrows: Which we now know to be a brand new trend created by Kylie/Karlie/whatever Jenner.

yaaaas!!  I even remarked on it in the nail art thread.   How i'm seeing alot of "white hands" in the pics posted when just a few years ago nail art was some sh*t to be ashamed of...even to alot of black folks within the community.

I don't even want to talk about extensions...

newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 17 2014 at 1:35am
Originally posted by miana79 miana79 wrote:

Ok fine, a ordinary becky gains a little booty naturally and she is a star.

black women been having big booties naturally but never get all this attention...hmmmm'

we got attention....just the wrong type of attention.
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 17 2014 at 1:39am
Originally posted by PurplePhase PurplePhase wrote:

Originally posted by Katrenia Katrenia wrote:

yt bishes used to laugh at us for having asses like that. 
I remember when they were flat and proud of it.

me and my GF were just talking about this last night. Those white girls used to be in the gym with us trying to burn off that 'FAT' (fat is how they referred to a round butt).  Now, they can't get enough.

but yeah , this girl in OP has the best as$ on the web, I heard LOL

I'm saying! Chile I do Callanetics which is an 80s workout and have to skip the ass section because the focus is on getting the littlest and flattest ass and they have the nerve to call that a "perfect peach." DeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDead

But now big butts are beautiful nationwide because the fair skinned like it.
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 17 2014 at 1:42am
Originally posted by CLCNY20 CLCNY20 wrote:

Ooooooh...

Edited by Midna - Apr 17 2014 at 1:43am
Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 17 2014 at 2:28am
Originally posted by nekamarie83 nekamarie83 wrote:

Originally posted by Mixer Mixer wrote:

I think she looks great.
Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 17 2014 at 2:34am
Originally posted by Cocoa Cocoa wrote:

Originally posted by Mixer Mixer wrote:

I think she looks great.

http://weknowmemes.com/generator/uploads/generated/g1367121823300348414.jpg
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 17 2014 at 2:38am
Originally posted by Midna Midna wrote:

Originally posted by PurplePhase PurplePhase wrote:

Originally posted by Katrenia Katrenia wrote:

yt bishes used to laugh at us for having asses like that. 
I remember when they were flat and proud of it.

me and my GF were just talking about this last night. Those white girls used to be in the gym with us trying to burn off that 'FAT' (fat is how they referred to a round butt).  Now, they can't get enough.

but yeah , this girl in OP has the best as$ on the web, I heard LOL

I'm saying! Chile I do Callanetics which is an 80s workout and have to skip the ass section because the focus is on getting the littlest and flattest ass and they have the nerve to call that a "perfect peach." DeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDead

But now big butts are beautiful nationwide because the fair skinned like it.

snap.   I remember that.LOL  u talmbout Callan Pinckney?  ilaughed when I first saw that.  the exercises are still great to this day but I was like girl please.   That's like men who say or used to say "ass like a 10 year old boy".  Cracka whut?
CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 17 2014 at 3:00am
lol midna!!! I skip right over that section too..ain't nobody black want an arse like that
Cry
the chicks pics in the op are photoshopped to high heaven...that arse faker than monopoly money..we done seen the video and her butt is nowhere to be seen...sandy said it got stuck in trafficCry

Edited by CherryBlossom - Apr 17 2014 at 3:01am
melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 17 2014 at 3:08am
Don't mind this white woman being objectified over her ass in vf. If that article was about nicki minaj or another black woman and her ass I'd feel some kind of way.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 11>
  Share Topic