BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Introducing Our New "Butt Selife Queen"

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 11>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 7 Votes, Average 3.14  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Meme0887 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Meme0887 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 16 2014 at 11:47pm
LOL I saw that video in the fitness thread and couldn't believe people were praising that lil bitty ass

Video don't lie...clearly her pics are shopped
Sponsored Links

PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 16 2014 at 11:49pm
Originally posted by Katrenia Katrenia wrote:

yt bishes used to laugh at us for having asses like that. 
I remember when they were flat and proud of it.

me and my GF were just talking about this last night. Those white girls used to be in the gym with us trying to burn off that 'FAT' (fat is how they referred to a round butt).  Now, they can't get enough.

but yeah , this girl in OP has the best as$ on the web, I heard LOL
marumaruyobi View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote marumaruyobi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 17 2014 at 12:06am
Bullsh*t. gtfoh with that small ass. :/
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 17 2014 at 12:25am
The best thing I got out of this thread was that Jesse Williams has a tumblr
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 17 2014 at 12:28am
I have read about her. She did a nose job when she was 16. Her nose was huge and she was hideous. Maybe she did something to her butt too. But either way, there is nothing special about her butt, the thing is that she is white, pretty and apparently has an impressive butt.
She makes a lot of money now, has been making since she hit 300k followers on twitter.

sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 17 2014 at 12:31am
I am actually mad that there is a thread about this girl. I was happy when I read about this ugly cow and didn't see a thread in here.

Vanity Fair's suck ass. One time they did this spread on Brazilian celebrities and they were all white. Then on the last page, I saw something that made me furious: all the whites were standing up, smiling, looking great, and kneeling down, posing for the photos, dressed "ok" were a bunch of blacks boys who were part of some small band.
Cocoa View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (16) Thanks(16)   Quote Cocoa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 17 2014 at 12:32am
Originally posted by Mixer Mixer wrote:

I think she looks great.

CLCNY20 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote CLCNY20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 17 2014 at 12:35am
Originally posted by sexyandfamous sexyandfamous wrote:

I have read about her. She did a nose job when she was 16. Her nose was huge and she was hideous. Maybe she did something to her butt too. But either way, there is nothing special about her butt, the thing is that she is white, pretty and apparently has an impressive butt.
She makes a lot of money now, has been making since she hit 300k followers on twitter.

Oh wow, I totally disagree...

She looks like a man to me, and that's WITH makeup. 

Edited by CLCNY20 - Apr 17 2014 at 12:51am
CLCNY20 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote CLCNY20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 17 2014 at 12:39am
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 17 2014 at 12:39am
Looks like photoshop
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style