Topic ClosedInstall TOO Tight....

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 11>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
creative_diva View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 30 2010 at 3:11pm
Try applying a washcloth as warm/hot as you can stand to relieve the tightness of the braids. Do you have tiny bumps forming? If so you might have to take it out. 
Sponsored Links

prada_chiq View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 30 2010 at 3:13pm
I just got a sew-in done yesterday and it's beautiful I am tender-headed though so I acted a plum fool during the braiding process and damn near died when the wefts were being sew in

The stylist was very nice though and understanding and reiterated to me that she just wanted to do a good job and make sure the hair was secure.

I havent slept fully since getting my hair done yesterday I kept waking up during the next at 20 minute intervals

but the whole head isn't sore its just around my top like on both sides.. hurts so bad

but I'm not taking this down... and ALL my sew-ins have been painful but I am tender-headed though
supermodelsonya View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 30 2010 at 3:16pm
Please take it out.

This happened to a family member of mine and she lost hair. Could be permanent hair loss too.

I would post pics but they are extremely graphic!!!!! I may put them in a fotki later and show them.

My family member is now suing the shop that did her hair.
misslay View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 30 2010 at 3:26pm
huni try putting some tea tree oil on the scalp see if that helps i know you dont wanna take your hair down go to the bss and get the doo grow oil with tea tree oil it has a skinny nozzle on it to get in between the  braids\scalp that will make this all feel better trust me ... i hope this helps good luck babe
glow-music-sass View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 30 2010 at 3:51pm
take it down! make them redo it! synthetic hair is not needed for a strong weave base, they a lie, unless u a peppa head girl. go back and start over its not worth the heallth of your scalp and hair. I hope it works out u dont deserve those damn itchies its from that synthetic hair and the install being too tight Angry

im so glad im on here, when i start charging for weaves im gonna make sure my clients are happy i get so mad for you guys
missyo67 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 30 2010 at 3:56pm
Originally posted by prada_chiq prada_chiq wrote:

I just got a sew-in done yesterday and it's beautiful I am tender-headed though so I acted a plum fool during the braiding process and damn near died when the wefts were being sew in

The stylist was very nice though and understanding and reiterated to me that she just wanted to do a good job and make sure the hair was secure.

I havent slept fully since getting my hair done yesterday I kept waking up during the next at 20 minute intervals

but the whole head isn't sore its just around my top like on both sides.. hurts so bad

but I'm not taking this down... and ALL my sew-ins have been painful but I am tender-headed though

I'm tenderheaded too!  My stylist braider is FAB so I never have an issue with my hair being pulled too tight. However, make sure you don't have infectuous bumps. If no, take 800 mg of Advil---- if after 3-4 hours you need more you should consider removal. 
PerfectBlending View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 30 2010 at 3:56pm
Originally posted by velle1203 velle1203 wrote:

I DUNNO jut be careful because i was just reading abou someone who braids were too tight and they ende up with some type of staph infection because the persons who briaided their hair had something under their nails be careful yall
I will kill a bish! omg!!!!
VIP Member
VIP Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 30 2010 at 3:58pm
Originally posted by missyo67 missyo67 wrote:

Is it itching AND too tight??  If you can have a friend look at your scalp.  If you have red bumps/areas or any other tightness indicators they should be able to see them.

If it is the ITCHING that is the culprit, the ACV rinse should be good.  I also like the Shea Black Soap shampoo (no sulfates/salts) that is designed for itchies/dermatitis (sp?). Use that with a nozzle applicator and ACV rinse and you should be better. 

ETA:--certain braid hair causes the itchies.  I can't identify them by brand but unfortunately I know after the install usually with 24 hrs.  It hasn't happened in a LONNNNG while.
word? is this the one u get from target?
VIP Member
VIP Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 30 2010 at 3:59pm
Originally posted by supermodelsonya supermodelsonya wrote:

Please take it out.

This happened to a family member of mine and she lost hair. Could be permanent hair loss too.

I would post pics but they are extremely graphic!!!!! I may put them in a fotki later and show them.

My family member is now suing the shop that did her hair.
i want to see.
glow-music-sass View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 30 2010 at 4:00pm
^^^^ i dont think so... i wanna know too but i dont think thats true. im probably wrong
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 11>
  Share Topic