BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Instagram

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
NuAttitude View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NuAttitude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Instagram
    Posted: Mar 06 2014 at 11:58am
I know I'm late but I'm a little curious about IG.....What's all the hype about?  Do people really follow you around?  What's the pros, cons?  Do you make up a name or use your real name?  Forgive me for being out of touch!LOLGeek
Sponsored Links

Over_all View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Over_all Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 06 2014 at 12:01pm
Ehhh just a bunch of people posting pics of themselves and their daily lives.. Think twitter with pics instead

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NuAttitude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 06 2014 at 12:05pm
Originally posted by Over_all Over_all wrote:

Ehhh just a bunch of people posting pics of themselves and their daily lives.. Think twitter with pics instead

Hahaha funny you should mention Twitter.  I don't have that either.  (Just got my torso from under this rock....legs and feet don't fail me nowLOL)
Marcelo22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (11) Thanks(11)   Quote Marcelo22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 06 2014 at 12:06pm
do yourself a favor and avoid instagram and twitter...it adds nothing to life and is mainly for attention whores and thirsty niccas who comment on the attention whores pictures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote NuAttitude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 06 2014 at 12:10pm
Originally posted by Marcelo22 Marcelo22 wrote:

do yourself a favor and avoid instagram and twitter...it adds nothing to life and is mainly for attention whores and thirsty niccas who comment on the attention whores pictures

OuchWell Alrighty then!LOL Tell me how you really feel!  I hear ya though....I have no intentions of setting up accounts.  I just deactivated my FB account.
iliveforbhm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iliveforbhm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 06 2014 at 12:34pm
I be up on bbpants instagram straight flexing.
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 06 2014 at 12:36pm

Instagram is trash now. 
It was a good app until all the hood rats started taking over and becoming "insta-hair stylists" and "insta-fashion designers and models"

lanae View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lanae Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 06 2014 at 12:44pm
I use it to find hair/beauty inspo pics. That about it
Random Thoughts View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Random Thoughts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 06 2014 at 1:29pm
I like how every single social networking site used to be good before 'insert reason'.

Blackplanet used to be good before...
Myspace used to be good before...
Facebook used to be good before...
Twitter used to be good before...

SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 06 2014 at 1:32pm

I follow ratchets on purpose

I get all the hood reality TV right there on my phone in pictures and some times videos thanks to instagram

the regular people in my life are not as entertaining or they overshare

I do follow non ratchets too though, chefs, event planners (not party promoters), bakers, nail techs, cats

Edited by SamoneLenior - Mar 06 2014 at 1:32pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>