BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Instagram Hair Stylist

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 21>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 4.50  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
plt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote plt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 01 2012 at 10:39am
tokyostylez and bobbydoesmyhair 

Edited by plt - Nov 01 2012 at 12:51pm
Sponsored Links

windycityaj View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote windycityaj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 01 2012 at 12:46pm
manemyssmonique
Island-Clo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Island-Clo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2012 at 10:50am
I talked with manemyssmonique and she ask's thats you meet her in Time's Square to give her the 50 dollar deposit for your install, she didnt tell me where in times square just times square Confused , shhhh aint nobody got time for that, Same day I was convorting with her I was also talking with bobbydoesmyhair just to see who was easier to converse with, both of them do awesome hair and I was scheduled to met with manemyssmonique but she never got back to me.  I went ahead and scheduled with Bobbydoesmyhair, he was very personable and he called me, manemyssmonique was email after email after email.

Edited by Island-Clo - Nov 05 2012 at 10:51am
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2012 at 10:57am
Originally posted by Island-Clo Island-Clo wrote:

I talked with manemyssmonique and she ask's thats you meet her in Time's Square to give her the 50 dollar deposit for your install, she didnt tell me where in times square just times square Confused , shhhh aint nobody got time for that, Same day I was convorting with her I was also talking with bobbydoesmyhair just to see who was easier to converse with, both of them do awesome hair and I was scheduled to met with manemyssmonique but she never got back to me.  I went ahead and scheduled with Bobbydoesmyhair, he was very personable and he called me, manemyssmonique was email after email after email.

I think Im following "Bobbydoesmyhair" or "HairbyBobby" on instagram.  Based on his photos I am willing to travel from Philly to NYC for a weave lol. 
Island-Clo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Island-Clo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2012 at 1:36pm
I'll update when I get my hair done, He was very nice to chat with
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2012 at 1:40pm
Originally posted by Island-Clo Island-Clo wrote:

I'll update when I get my hair done, He was very nice to chat with

Thanks, I meant to say post pics too!
windycityaj View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote windycityaj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2012 at 8:24am
Thanks for the info about Bobby. Can't wait to see your pics.

Amillion View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amillion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 2:45pm
my friend grew up with manemyssmonique and he actually put me onto her.  Never been, I don't wear weave.  Someone I met, she raves about Bobby.
star42 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote star42 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 11 2012 at 1:49am
Anyone know of any stylists in NYC/NJ who do natural looking weaves AND focus on the health of your hair? I'm referring to someone who assist in taking care of your natural hair underneath and helping you grow it out while wearing weaves as a protective style.
bklyngurl33 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote bklyngurl33 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 11 2012 at 11:49am
I was about to come in here and say tokyostylez too, I haven't been to him yet but want to early next year
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 21>
  Share Topic