Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1819202122 23>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 22 2015 at 11:21am
Today's Prayer

Dear God, There are times when I feel "down and out." I see so many precious people who are in that state today. I may not completely understand their reason and their situation, but I know who has the answer. You Lord, are the one who can help us overcome whatever burden, trial or temptation we face. You are the one who provides a way out. You are the one who can lift us out of the pit of sin, shame or depression. I pray that you will be merciful to me as you have always been; that you will give me grace for today and keep my focus on Jesus--my Savior. I don't want or need to feel down and out, because I know who holds the future and works all things to the good of those He loves. In His name I thank you and love you. Amen.

Knowing the Risk and Reward
TGIF Today God Is First Volume 2, by Os Hillman
03-13-2009

"David asked the men standing near him, 'What will be done for the man who kills this Philistine and removes this disgrace from Israel?'" (1 Sam 17:26).

Every entrepreneur must determine the risk and reward before entering a venture. This is not the only consideration. We must determine if God is leading us after we consider all factors. We also must consider if the timing is right to proceed.

David was a young shepherd when he was bringing food to his older brothers in the army. He had already killed a lion and a bear during his days as a shepherd. David understood the risk/reward principle. When he heard about Goliath and that no one was willing to fight him he was angry. However, he didn't just respond out of pure emotion. He asked a very important question. "What will be done for the man who kills this Philistine and removes this disgrace from Israel?" He got the answer he was hoping for: "The king will give great wealth to the man who kills him. He will also give him his daughter in marriage and will exempt his father's family from taxes in Israel." (1 Sam 17:25).

Do you see the reward? He gets financial wealth, a wife, and no longer has to pay taxes! What more motivation does a young Jewish boy need? Does this take away from the spiritual significance of the story? Absolutely not.

The religious spirit always tries to make the business side of faith evil. Money and profit is not evil. It is the love of money and the pride of life that gets man into trouble. David understood the proper balance of these co-existing to accomplish God's purposes. To avoid getting into trouble simply ask this question of yourself: "What is the true motive of my heart?" If it does not have the spiritual element balanced with the business element, you may be in trouble. Ask God four questions before you proceed in any venture:

1) Is the Holy Spirit leading me?

2) Is this the time to be involved?

3) Is the risk and reward worth it?

4) Do I have what is necessary to be successful in the venture with God's help?

After you've asked these questions go about your task with all your heart.
thread
Sponsored Links

VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 23 2015 at 6:02pm
The Worthy Of Lamb
Bishop Jim Swilley

"The next day John saw Jesus coming unto him, and said, 'Behold the Lamb of God, Who takes away the sin of the world'" (John 1:29).

With these famous words, John the Baptist made the greatest statement ever spoken about the power of praise. There is, indeed, power in praise, and the Lamb of God is certainly worthy to be praised and worthy to be worshipped at all times, but to be able to praise and worship Him fully, we must learn to behold Him completely.

Beholding the Lamb means to focus on Him entirely... refusing to be distracted by our doctrinal differences or by the temptation to constantly judge the motives and actions of those around us. Beholding the Lamb of God means to magnify the Lord, instead of magnifying the daily problems that we face and/or the sin which does easily beset us. Beholding the Lamb of God means to refuse to break your fixed gaze upon Jesus.

When you magnify something, you don't make it bigger... you make it appear bigger. God is big... omnipotent... omnipresent... omniscient... but when you magnify the negative things in your life through your words, or wrong paradigms, you cause the problems to become bigger than God in your perception!

You either have "BIG GOD, little problems" or "little god, BIG PROBLEMS!" In the same way, you either have "BIG GOD, little devil" or "little god, BIG DEVIL." It's all a matter of perception, and perception is developed by what you magnify in your life.

When the Apostle John had his vision of heaven, he observed that the Lamb was the central focal point of every creature there. As we manifest the Lord's Prayer that the Father's will be done "on earth as it is in heaven," it is imperative that the Lamb become our central focal point in this dimension, as well.

So I looked, and there, surrounded by Throne, Animals, and Elders, was A LAMB, SLAUGHTERED BUT STANDING TALL. Seven horns he had, and seven eyes, the Seven Spirits of God sent into all the earth...The moment he took the scroll, the Four Animals and Twenty-four Elders fell down and WORSHIPPED THE LAMB...And they sang a new song: WORTHY! TAKE THE SCROLL, OPEN ITS SEALS. SLAIN! PAYING IN BLOOD, YOU BOUGHT MEN AND WOMEN, BOUGHT THEM BACK FROM ALL OVER THE EARTH, BOUGHT THEM BACK FOR GOD. Then you made them a Kingdom, Priests for our God, Priest-kings to rule over the earth. I looked again. I heard a company of Angels around the Throne, the Animals, and the Elders -- ten thousand times ten thousand their number, thousand after thousand after thousand in full song: THE SLAIN LAMB IS WORTHY Take the power, the wealth, the wisdom, the strength! Take the honor, the glory, the blessing! (Revelation 5:6-12 - The Message)

Activate the power of praise in your life today by magnifying the Lord--instead of your problems--and see how big your God becomes! Behold the Lamb of God!

thread
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 23 2015 at 6:05pm
Solitary Time With God
Pastor Andre Butler

And when He had sent the multitudes away, He went up on the mountain by Himself to pray. Now when evening came, He was alone there. --Matthew 14:23

Jesus not only went apart to pray but also spent considerable time in prayer. It appears from study of the Word that this was His daily practice; He didn't pray every now and then or only when He was in trouble. He would go away consistently to spend time with God.

He was staying full. If you are to be like Him, then you need that time, also. You need some time alone with God. Jesus understood that, so He went out "into a solitary place" and prayed. He communed with the Father. This tells me that prayer is of the highest importance.

It is time for mature saints of God to move beyond praying one hour a day. When you're first saved, it's good to start with fifteen minutes or so of prayer a day, but once you arrive at the time when you should be eating meat, you need to increase the time you spend with the Father.

You need to become more and more like Jesus. Dr. David Yonggi Cho pastors one of the largest churches in South Korea, and he prays two to three hours a day. In fact, The average member of that church spends an hour and a half a day in prayer.

"Yes, but they live a different life than I live," you may say.They are people just like you. They have lives just like you have. Seoul, South Korea is comparable to New York. And yet this church has all night prayer every Friday night. It is no coincidence that these people are blessed and have reached the whole country.

You may say, "I can't see how I can do this." It all starts with getting an understanding of how important prayer is, then having a commitment to do it, then going to bed earlier and getting up earlier. You need to be able to get up early to pray!

You will not be where you are supposed to be and you will not experience Holy Ghost breakthrough if you do not increase your prayer life. Breakthrough happens when you make a firm commitment to spend quality time with God.

Yes, it is time to step up the amount of time we spend in prayer.

thread

VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 26 2015 at 1:45pm

Why Would Anyone Give Up?

by Dr. Larry Ollison

Over the years I have noticed that there have been a lot of people I've known who started living in the things of God and then at some point in time, they walked away and gave up. There are several things that cause people to lose heart and give up.

1. The fear of failure

Because of past hurts, some have allowed fear of failure in life to enter in. They feel that it's better to have never tried than to try and fail. This reason is a direct result of lack of belief in God's Word.

2. The fear of what people will say

There are those who live their lives wondering what others are saying about them. The truth is that if you live your life based upon the words of other people, then it will be difficult for you to live your life based on the Word of God. There will always be those who don't like you or understand you. So, get over it!

3. Believing the lies of Satan

In John 8:44 Jesus said that Satan was the father of lies and he will try to enter your thought realm any way he can. Every thought that comes up into the realm of your consciousness must be examined. If it is of God, receive it. If it is of the devil, reject it.

4. Walking by sight

Second Corinthians 5:7 tells us that we are to walk by faith and not by sight. In other words, we do not make our decisions based on what we see, but instead we make our decisions based on what God says.

5. Living outside the camp

When the apostles were released from prison, the scripture says that they returned to their own company. You must associate with other believers. Associating with the world will bring discouragement and disillusionment and will cause some to give up.

So when you feel like giving up, examine the source and remove it. Remember, God is the God of increase and completion. He never gave up on you, so don't give up on His call for your life.

thread
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 26 2015 at 2:14pm
Absolute Praise
Elder Marquis Boone

Psalms 34:1 (NKJV)

"I will bless the Lord at all times; His praise shall continually be in my mouth".

How many of you would really like to see breakthroughs in some circumstances and situations not only in your life but in this world? As believers we should get tired of the same old things, and the same old tactics. We ought to get tired of living from day to day without any joy, peace, and happiness in our lives.

We ought to be tired of going to a place of worship week after week, and leaving the same way we came. I don't know about you but I'm tired of being the defeated one and not the over-comer.

As believers we have a weapon that is so powerful. Paul said that, "the weapons of our warfare are not carnal...But mighty in God for four things:

1) Pulling down strongholds.
2) Casting down arguments.
3) Casting down every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God.
4) Bringing every thought into captivity to the obedience of Christ".
(2 Corinthians 10:4-5 (NKJV))

Praise is that powerful weapon that we use to get through the hell and chaos that the enemy tries to bring our way. PRAISE is the articulation of your adoring heart to God. It's through our encounter and experience with praise that we are able to fight for our life and break free from bondage. Please understand me when I tell you that true praise has the ability to be powerful.

Psalms 35:27-28 (NKJV)

"Let them shout for joy and be glad, Who favor my righteous cause; And let them say continually, 'Let the Lord be magnified'".

Proverbs 18:21 (NKJV)

"Death and life are in the power of the tongue, And those who love it will eat its fruit".

In this season of your life you must understand that what comes out of your mouth will dictate what happens in your life. If you want powerful things to happen begin to praise and magnify the Lord. If you get laid off just say let the Lord be magnified. While co-workers are talking about you because you got the promotion and they applied for it and didn't get it, just say let the Lord be magnified. Folks will start tripping off of the favor that God has shown you, but let them trip! Favor is not fair!

You better learn how to praise God through your adversity...

Learn how to praise Him through trails and tribulations....
Learn how to praise Him through hell and havoc...
Learn how to praise Him through sickness and pain...

Because this is the fight of your life.

thread

VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 15 2015 at 1:20pm

Friendship with the Lord

Would you like to know God and be sure that you're following His will? More than likely your answer is "yes." But even if you read the Bible faithfully and pray daily, it may seem as though something is lacking in your relationship with Him.

Perhaps you believe in God's love. But have you experienced the depth of His affection in an intimate and personal way? Until a person begins to understand His nature and character, a spiritual window shade will remain closed over that individual's life. Knowing right from wrong in certain areas is beneficial, but it's important to know why God desires a certain lifestyle from His followers. Once you begin to understand the way the Lord thinks and operates, you will know Him better and be able to grasp that His love is eternal. As your knowledge of God deepens, so will the desire to please Him.

What is required?

The Father reveals Himself to those who hunger to know Him. Consider how Moses responded to the burning bush: he drew near to it and was eager to know the one true God. Later he prayed, "If I have found favor in Your sight, let me know Your ways that I may know You so that I may find favor in Your sight" (Exodus 33:13, emphasis added). It is obvious that Moses had one clear goal: to know his Creator, not simply know about Him. He wanted to relate to God on an intimate level -something much deeper than simply realizing that He exists. Moses' quest to know the Lord led him to a relationship with the Almighty that changed his life forever.

In order to draw near to God, we must be willing to seek Him fervently, rather than pursuing solely our own comfort or ambitions. For example, David passionately sought the Lord and His ways. He wrote, "As the deer pants for water brooks, so my soul pants for You, O God. My soul thirsts for God, for the living God" (Psalm 42:1-2). As a result, he became the person the Lord called "a man after my own heart" (Acts 13:22 NIV).

Be blessed , Debra

thread

VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 05 2015 at 1:14pm
Today's Topic: Don't Be Led By Your Feelings
Author: Terri Savelle Foy
Verse(s): Jude 1:20

Today's Confession: I'm determined to pray at least 2 minutes in the Holy Spirit daily.

Devotional:
Jude 1:20 (Amplified Bible) But you, beloved, build yourselves up [founded] on your most holy faith [[a]make progress, rise like an edifice higher and higher], praying in the Holy Spirit;

I know what its like to think that God could never possibly restore what's been lost, what's been torn apart or broken in your life. I know that feeling. I also know that you cannot lose your hope you have to believe and you cannot let your feelings make the decisions in your life. You cannot be led by your feelings because your feelings will lie to you. They will try to convince you that what you are experiencing is absolutely hopeless and it could never be restored. But that's a lie.

One of the greatest gifts that God has given you to bring hope back to your life is the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit is called the Comforter, the Strengthener, the Helper. We all know that but it's a matter of actually picking up that gift that God's given us and using it. It's a matter of actually making yourself pray in the Holy Spirit. I've heard that the Holy Spirit is the Comforter my whole life but how many times do we actually go into another room when all hell breaks loose in our lives and make ourselves pray in the Holy Spirit?

The Holy Spirit is our Comforter. He's a gift that God's given us and if He's just laying there in your life and you are not using that gift then whose fault is it? We have to take the time, make the effort to just turn the TV off, put the magazine down and go in some room by our self and even if it's for two minutes, pray in the Holy Spirit. Like Jude 20 says build yourself up. You build yourself up on your most holy faith praying in the Holy Spirit.

I want to encourage you to use the gift God's given you. Use your prayer language and watch what God will do. Then the comfort of the Holy Spirit will come on you and it will bring peace that passes all human understanding in your life.

thread
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 05 2015 at 1:21pm
The Importance of Worship
Bishop Walter S. Thomas

Psalm 100:2

Worship is the environment in which the saint lives and lives abundantly. The heroes and sheroes of the Bible understood that it was worship that gave them access to the very presence of God and allowed them to enter the most holy places and be blessed. Isaiah said that he saw the Lord and the vision he had was one of both awe and fear. He saw the Lord high and lifted up and he saw his himself as one who did not deserve to be in God's presence. Worship is an eye opener for all of us.

The psalmist breaks out into praise just thinking about the Lord and as such takes time to remind all who are in his sphere of influence to worship the lord. He admonishes and encourages all to spend quality time in the very presence of the Lord allowing God to bathe them in the glory of the Spirit. Moreover, this is not some half hearted action; it is one we do with festive excitement and gladness. We are happy just to be in his presence.

How important is it for you to spend time with God and to spend that time acknowledging your love for him? This is a critical question. It will guide and govern our daily activities. It will cause us to change the plan of every day and cause each day to reflect our love and respect for the Lord. I believe this is a change we need to make. We do love the Lord, but we do not always show it in our worship. I do not mean that we do not shout or cry. I mean we take our relationship with God for granted and do not spend the quality time with God that we should. We call God now and then; we do not seek another minute in His presence.

Let this be a different day and start of different days. Let this day be marked by our worship and let God know on a daily basis that we can not live without Him, nor do we want to. It's time for us to rise up and "worship the Lord with gladness."

thread 
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 05 2015 at 1:31pm
Today's Topic: BE GLAD NOW
Author: Jerry Savelle
Verse(s): Joel 2:21

Today's Confession: Thank You Father that You are good and You have turned the tide on my behalf!

Devotional:
Did you know that it doesn't take any more energy to be positive than it does to be negative. We don't have to psych ourselves out. It's like driving a car. It doesn't take more effort to put it in reverse than it does to put it in drive. You don't have to sit there and pray, "Oh God, give me the energy to put this thing in reverse." No, you just shift the gears and it's done. It is all about what you choose to do.

"Don't be afraid, my people! Be glad now and rejoice because the LORD has done great things" (Joel 2:21, NLT). If you truly believe that God is about to cause some good things to come your way, then you have to act as though it is already happening. Act on what Joel wrote. Notice he didn't say, "When good things come, be glad and rejoice." He said, "Be glad and rejoice first. Often we want to wait until we can see the manifestation before we rejoice and be glad. But that's backwards in the mind of God.

You need to get rid of fear, and start being glad and start rejoicing, even if in the natural it doesn't appear that there is anything to rejoice about. This is where staying power kicks in. This is where desire kicks in. This is where faith kicks. We do it even if we don't feel like it. We do it even if in our mind it looks foolish. We do it even if others think we're crazy. Show the devil through your rejoicing and being glad that you no longer believe his lies. Show him that there is no way that he is going to keep you down. Show him that you believe what God says more than what he says.

"Worship GOD if you want the best; worship opens doors to all his goodness." (Ps. 34:9, THE MESSAGE)

"Thank GOD because He's good. . . . The hand of GOD has turned the tide! The hand of GOD is raised in victory! The hand of GOD has turned the tide!" (Ps. 118:1,15-16, THE MESSAGE)

"Hallelujah! It's a good thing to sing praise to our God. . . . GOD puts the fallen on their feet again" (Ps. 147:1,6, THE MESSAGE)

thread

VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 12 2015 at 1:47pm
Today's Topic: NEVER FORSAKEN
Verse(s): John 14:27

Today's Confession: "God is in control of my life and He won't let me down!"

Devotional:
Many times when we face storms, or hard times in our lives, we tend to "throw out" our Bible lessons. We forget about our faith. In Mark 4, we see Jesus telling His disciples to get in the boat because they were going to the other side. But have you ever noticed what happened? Immediately a storm came. And the disciples were afraid.

Now, Jesus fully intended for those men to get Him to the other side. It didn't matter if the weather was clear or a storm was raging, He wanted them to take the Word and get Him to the other side! But, the disciples panicked.

"...And he (Jesus) was in the hinder part of the ship, asleep on a pillow: and they awake him, and say unto him, Master, carest thou not that we perish?" Mark 4:38

The disciples were so frightened to the point that they thought Jesus didn't care.

I can tell you that if anybody cares about you, it's Jesus, and He will not forsake you.

The fact that Jesus was asleep in the ship during a MEGA storm indicates to me that as far as He is concerned, everything is under control. It may not look like it in the natural, but it's under control.

Isn't it amazing that Jesus was sleeping during this storm! This ship is being tossed to and fro, there's water in the boat, surely it's splashing over on Jesus, but He's still asleep. They had to wake Him up.

When was the last time you slept through a storm? I'm talking about everything broke loose in your life, and yet you go to bed with the peace of God, wake up with the joy of the Lord, and somebody says to you, "Wow! Wasn't that an awful storm!" And you say, "Did we have a storm?" Jesus wants you to have that kind of peace. No matter what is going on in your life, He is in control. Trust that He won't let you drown!

thread

Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1819202122 23>
  Share Topic