Perfect Hair Collection

Inspirational Stuff

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 13>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 08 2014 at 1:05pm
nella View Drop Down

VIP Member
VIP Member

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Meditating on the Promises of God
    Posted: 25 Feb 2009 at 10:18am

Below are some scripture memory and meditation card links that I found that can help with meditating on the promises of God. You can print them out and meditate on them throughout your day.

For worry: http://www.hem-of-his-garment-bible-study.org/support-files/free-worry-free-scripture-memory-cards.pdf

For Finances: http://www.hem-of-his-garment-bible-study.org/support-files/free-finances-scripture-memory-cards.pdf

For Healing: http://www.hem-of-his-garment-bible-study.org/support-files/free-healing-scripture-memory-card.pdf

thread

Sponsored Links

VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2014 at 10:26pm

Lord, I'm Sorry!
Bishop Donald Hilliard

The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit:  a broken and a contrite heart, O God, thou wilt not despise. Psalms 51:17 (KJV)

Un-repented sin can lead to a stronghold.  You see first of all I need to be sorry for my sin, not because I got caught in it.  I want to be sorry for my sin because I displeased God. 

I want to be sorry for my sin because I transgressed against the God that has done so much for me.  I don't want to act like I'm sorry because you caught me or because you read my phone bill and my phone bill was not right.  I don't want to be sorry because someone exposed me.  I don't want to be sorry because someone got pregnant out of wedlock.  I don't want to be sorry because you caught me in the Lotto line.  I want to be sorry because I'm sorry. 

And until we have confessed our sin before a Holy God, all our sin - everything that displeases Him, we walk around with unforgiven sin and we build strongholds up in our lives. 

Join me in prayer--

Lord,

I ask forgiveness for my sin.  I am truly sorry that I have sinned against you and you only.    I confess all of my sin, those done consciously and unconsciously and I am truly sorry that I have transgressed against you.  Wash me pure with the blood of the Lamb.  Create in me a new heart and renew a right spirit within me that I may worship you in spirit and in truth and leave a sanctified life before you.

In Jesus' Name... amen.

thread
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2014 at 10:30pm
Todays Topic: PRECIOUS SEED
Author: Jerry Savelle
Verse(s): John 3:16

Today's Confession: "I will give God my precious seed because He has done so much for me."

Devotional:
When you give to God with the attitude that no one else could ever do for you what He has done for you, and that no one else could ever love you the way He has loved you, and no one else could have gotten you out of those impossible situations like He has, and no one else could have ever given you peace in the midst of a storm like He did, then your giving is no longer a debt that you owe. It becomes a seed of love.

It's what the Bible calls precious seed. It is precious in the eyes of God. "He that goeth forth and weepeth, bearing precious seed, shall doubtless come again with rejoicing, bringing his sheaves (or harvest) with him." Psalm 126:6

Bearing what kind of seed? Precious seed. Noah Webster's dictionary defines precious as of great value or worth. It also says that precious means highly valued and with great or much esteem.

Precious seed is your best seed. When you give God your precious seed, in your mind you are saying that God is the best thing that has ever happened in your life. What happens to the person who sows with precious seed? He comes back rejoicing bringing his harvest with him.

Isn't that what Abraham did? He didn't give to God out of religious obligation. He didn't say, "Oh, I had better do this or God won't make me rich." He gave with gladness of heart. I believe many people in the Body of Christ have missed out on a whole lot of blessings just because they've had the wrong attitude. Once again, it's not a debt you owe, but a seed you sow.

Think about it. John 3:16 says, "For God so loved the world, that He gave . . ." God loved and God gave. Loving and giving go together. It should be the same with us. If we truly love God, then we will give to Him. We will give to Him out of every area of our life.

Give to Him out of love, not out of duty.

Give to Him your precious seed. Doesn't He deserve it? Hasn't He been good to you? We've all faced hard times but God never let us down. Therefore, we all have something to be grateful for. God has done so much for each and every one of us.

thread

VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2014 at 10:48pm
thread

The Answer for Discouragement

by Charles Stanley

READ | Psalm 42:5-8

Disappointments and even some discouragement are bound to affect everybody at some point. Yet believers need not remain disheartened by frustrations and setbacks. It is possible to experience joy and peace, even when our expectations aren't met.

When you feel let down, take these steps:

1. Look inward. What is causing your hopeless feelings? Ask God to reveal anything within you that may be part of the problem (for example, an unforgiving spirit).

2. Admit you are discouraged. Confess that you are allowing the emotion to grip you.

3. Look upward. To stop wallowing in the pain, you must take the focus off yourself and place it on the Father.

4. Recognize that this is a spiritual issue. Your present situation can help you learn how to deal with trials when emotions are low.

5. Get into God's Word. Notice how the men and women of the Bible handled disappointments. For example, through his many years of undeserved difficulties, Joseph clung to his faith that God was still in control.

6. Humble yourself and cry out to the Lord. Remembering His past faithfulness can build your confidence that He will continue to provide.

You may hurt for a season, but you don't have to be overwhelmed to the point of giving up. As a Christian, you can take refuge in your all-powerful, all-wise, loving Father. Recall how He has worked in previous times of letdown. Then be assured that this situation will be another faithfulness story to add to your collection.

VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2014 at 11:21pm
Todays Topic: WISDOM
Author: Jerry Savelle
Verse(s): Proverbs 4:7,8

Today's Confession: �Thank You, Father, that I have Your wisdom for every situation in my life.�

Devotional:
Today we are going to continue on with what investing in the Word will produce in your life. We have said that it will bring courage, faith, and vision. Today let's talk about wisdom. Investing in the Word will bring God's wisdom into your life.

Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding. Exalt her, and she shall promote thee: she shall bring thee to honour, when thou dost embrace her.

Proverbs 4:7-8

"Wisdom is the principal thing." That would imply the most important thing. Solomon is telling us that God's wisdom, which comes from God's Word, is the most important and most valuable thing that you could ever lay hold upon. Nothing else could ever compare to it.

For the gaining of it is better than the gaining of silver, and the profit of it is better than fine gold. Skillful and godly Wisdom is more precious than rubies; and nothing you can wish for is to be compared to her. Length of days is in her right hand, and in her left hand are riches and honor.

Proverbs 3:14-16

Notice how long life, success, and prosperity come from the wisdom of God, and the person who allows it to be the principal thing in their life will possess them.

Once when God appeared to Solomon, He asked him this question: " . . . Ask; what I shall give thee . . . " Do you know what Solomon asked for? He didn't ask for money, fame, or success. He asked for wisdom and knowledge (2 Chronicles 1:10). Not only did God grant his request for wisdom and knowledge, but he also gave him riches, wealth, and honor (2 Chronicles 1:12).

God's best came into Solomon's life because he gave God's Word first place in his life. He prized the Word more than he prized anything else.

For the Lord giveth wisdom: out of his mouth cometh knowledge and understanding.

Proverbs 2:6

In other words, when God speaks, wisdom is released. Well, that is what the Bible is ; the words of God put into print. So if you put the Word of God first place in your life, then you will lay hold of the wisdom of God. And if you will value it more than anything else in your life, then God's best will be the result.

Not even Satan will be able to keep you from experiencing it. Forsake not [Wisdom], and she will keep, defend, and protect you; love her and she will guard you.

Proverbs 4:6 (Amplified)

God's Word brings wisdom. It brings insight. You've got to get to the place in your life where nothing else compares to God's Word. It is a vital key to receiving God's best.

Now, if you need wisdom, the Word says in James 1:5: If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally . . . Notice what God promises. If you'll ask God, He will give you wisdom.

Wisdom in every area of your life. Wisdom in your finances, wisdom in your marriage, wisdom in your family, wisdom in every business venture. Imagine what walking in the wisdom of God will do for your life. How would it change your situation right now?

thread

VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2014 at 11:28pm
thread

Becoming Like Jesus

By Charles Stanley

READ  2 Peter 3:18

God has a plan for every life, and salvation is just the first step. He wants His children to develop a close "family resemblance". The Holy Spirit is in charge of transforming us into the likeness of Jesus.

The moment that we trust Christ as our personal Savior, we are, in a spiritual sense, newborn babies: we need to be fed continuously for growth in godliness. Our primary source of food is God's Word. As we take it in, our old way of thinking (which aims to gratify self above all else) will be replaced by a God-centered mindset. The Spirit uses scriptural truth to replace self-absorbed thoughts and actions with an appreciation for who we are in Christ and a desire to glorify God through obedience.

Meditating on the Word is essential for spiritual growth. We must also be willing to assume responsibility for our mistakes and bring them before the Lord. First John 1:9 teaches us that if we confess our sins, He will forgive us and help us resume right living. He will also show us which of our habits and practices are displeasing to Him. His desire is that we turn away from all such behavior and grow into mature Christians. Our Father expects us to make the necessary changes in attitude, behavior, and lifestyle to conform to Christ's image.

Renewing our minds, admitting mistakes, and making changes are requirements for spiritual growth. Are you being nourished by God's Word every day? What changes have you made this year to be more like Jesus?

VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2014 at 11:31pm
Listening to the Greater Witness
Bishop Keith Butler

If we receive the witness of men, the witness of God is greater: for this is the witness of God which he hath testified of his Son. 1 John 5:9 (KJV)

All right, which way will it be? Shall we listen to men, or shall we listen to God? That's easy. We will listen to God because His witness is greater than men's witness. God's witness or God's word says "that if we ask anything according to His will He hears us... And if we know that he hear us, whatsoever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we desired of him." (1 John 5:14-15)

Now if you don not know, that does not apply to you. Some people wonder why God is not answering their prayers. It could be that it is not a prayer of belief. It is a hope prayer. They just kind of threw something out there and hoped that something good would happen. Thank God for His mercy, however. There are times that the mercy of God will get involved in your life. The situation turned out for your good, but you could not duplicate it if you wanted to, because you don't know how it was done. It was God's mercy.

God is merciful. But He requires that we grow up in Him. There are some things we have to know. And there is a voice, the voice of the word of God, we must listen to. "If we know that he hears us whatsoever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we desired of Him." (1 John 5:15)

Now when you know that you have asked someone for something, and you know that they have given it to you, what do you say to them? You thank. Giving thanks to God is a direct link to your faith in God. So if you are in a tough spot and you find your deliverance in the Word, then pray for that deliverance and thank the Father that you have it, you will see Him manifest Himself in your behalf.

The only thing left to do after that is to thank God. It should not be asking God to deliver you today. Then tomorrow, ask again, then the next day ask again, because you do not see a change. It should not matter whether you see a change or not. You have confidence that God is taking care of it, and the change is bound to appear.

The word of God is a higher witness than the witness that you can see. His word is the ultimate witness. Faith in the name of Jesus, faith in His blood and faith in the word will cause the manifestation of God in your life.

Finally, the question is: Which witness will you listen to? Listen to the witness of the word of God, for it tells of His provision for you. When men say it ca not be done, God says it can. When men say you are finished, God says you can do all things through Christ. Which witness will you listen to, men or God?

Scripture References: Hebrews 11:1, 6; 1 John 5:14-15

thread

Edited by sexyandfamous - Jun 10 2014 at 11:40pm
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2014 at 11:40pm
Tell ThemClapClap
Bishop Donald Hilliard

"I try to find common ground with him so that he will let me tell him about Christ."  1 CORINTHIANS 9:22 TLB

Josh McDowell writes "An executive 'head hunter' who goes out and hires corporate executives for other firms once told me, 'When I get an executive I'm trying to hire for someone else, I like to disarm him. I offer him a drink, take my coat off, then my vest, undo my tie, throw up my feet and talk about baseball, football, family, whatever, until he's all relaxed. Then when I think I've got him relaxed I lean over, look him square in the eye and say - what's the purpose in your life?' It's amazing how top executives fall apart on that question.' Well, I was interviewing this fellow the other day, had him all disarmed with my feet up on my desk talking about football. Then I leaned over and said - what's the purpose in your life, Bob? Without blinking an eye he said 'To go to heaven and take as many people with me as I can.' For the first time in my career I was speechless."

There are basically five reasons why we don't share our faith more often, and not one of them will hold up when we stand before Christ:

(1) We think it's the preacher's job.
(2) We aren't sure of our salvation.
(3) We fear being rejected.
(4) We've never taken responsibility for learning how.
(5) Our love for Christ has grown cold.

But not Paul: he said, "Whatever a person is like, I try to find common ground with him so that he will let me tell him about Christ and let Christ save him."

Can you say that?

thread

VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2014 at 11:54pm
How to Acquire Spiritual Discernment

By Charles Stanley

READ | Hebrews 5:12-14

In today's passage, believers are reminded that spiritual growth, like physical growth, is a long-term process. We do not instantly understand all spiritual things at the moment of salvation. Instead, we develop wisdom over time through study, prayer, and observation of God's principles in action.

We must especially seek spiritual discernment - that capacity to judge between right and wrong; good and best; divine will and personal pleasure. Unbelievers assume they are able to make wise choices without God's help. Even many Christians go through life never realizing God cares deeply about the decisions they make.

It is tragic when believers fail to understand the Lord has provided a personal Counselor to help them approach all decisions wisely. Everyone who trusts Christ as Savior is indwelt by the Holy Spirit. He offers divine guidance, revelation, and strength. Through His empowering gift, we have insight into the truth of our circumstances and the best way to handle them.*

Once we grow past ignorance and lay down our pride, we recognize our dependence on Him. The Holy Spirit knows the thoughts of each believer He indwells. As part of the Trinity, He also knows the mind of God. With this dual knowledge, He directs us toward decisions in line with God's will. To impact others positively, we must be submissive to His guidance.

To be spiritually discerning believers, we need God's Spirit to enlighten us. He reveals truth from the Lord's viewpoint - the only perspective that matters.

thread

*that's why we pray for wisdom!

VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2014 at 11:56pm
Topic: A Prayer for Students

Today's Prayer
Dear Lord, Today I have been reminded of all the students who are studying your Word and those who are studying academics courses to advance their education or prepare for careers and ministries. For those who are not so diligent, please give them the desire to succeed and to give their best. Help them to understand what they must do to reach their potential. For those who are trying, please bless their efforts and encourage them. I pray that as they take tests, their minds will be clear and the knowledge they need will come forth as they answer the questions and respond to the statements before them. I pray that their answers will be just right. I pray for peace, wisdom, and direction. And I pray that they will always keep their priorities straight, with you at the center of their lives and the top of their list. Thank you. In Jesus' name I pray, amen.
thread

Edited by sexyandfamous - Jun 10 2014 at 11:56pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures