Perfect Hair Collection

Inspirational Stuff

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 13>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2014 at 12:59am
nella View Drop Down

VIP Member
VIP Member

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Short Prayer to overcome old habits
    Posted: 24 Jun 2008 at 6:38am

Hello everyone, I wanted to share this short prayer.  It was a blessing to me today so I wanted to share the blessing. Enjoy Heart

Today's Prayer
Lord, Please help me overcome these old habits that jump up to haunt me. I want to be clean and pure in heart and life. I want my thoughts and actions to glorify you and to be a witness to your power and love. Thank you for hearing me and touching me with your power and grace. Through Your Holy Spirit, I will overcome. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
thread

[url=

Sponsored Links

VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2014 at 1:05am
It's not really Christian message, but it is inspirational, I guess, and it was here at Inspirational Scriptures:

sheardiva View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Topic: vision board
    Posted: 02 Jul 2008 at 8:02pm
have any of you created a vision board and how much has came true?

desimarie View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2008 at 6:05am
Im not sure what a vison borad is but, I journal and in the front section of my journal each year I list my lifelong vision and then my yearly goals that move me closer to the vision. Each quarter I list the things I have accomplished that bring me closer to the vision. I know it sounds tedious but it really helps me track progress and stay focused.

Hab 2:2-...... Write the vision, and make it plain upon tables, that he may run that readeth it.

thread

A vision board is simply a piece of cardboard where you write or glue pics of things you want and then by putting the vision board somewhere you can see every day, it reminds you of what you want. It works because it keeps your goals right in your face, so you won't forget them, and will remind you of what you want to achieve.

VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2014 at 1:47am
Testimony... inspiringSmile (from My Experiences

teuila99 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Topic: My son's story
    Posted: 07 Aug 2007 at 11:40am

I'm writing this because I promised I wouldn't forget and that I would never let my son forget what the Lord has done for us....My son Zenock Tuavale Siuaki Livai was born Dec 30th 2004 and right off i knew something was wrong. The pediatricians immediately took him aside and had to revive him. I knew something was wrong but i guess i was blocking. I wanted to see my baby and gush over him like all new mother's want to at that time, but I couldn't. I didn't even hear him cry. when I asked if he was OK nobody answered me. a few minutes later I heard...a little squeak.....then a weak little cry..it was beautiful...immediately after, they took him to the nursery to be put on the ventilator.."It's normal for an infant to be on one" they said..I didn't know any better it was my first time...anyway throughout the day and most of the night he was ok but closer to midnight he started going downhill...the doctor's kept coming into my room telling me that he was getting worse but that hopefully he would pull out of it...Now that i look back i don't think they really believed that...anyway by the next afternoon he was in the NICU at the Univ of Utah hopstial and his doctor was talking about transferring him to Primary children's hospital next door "just in case" he needed to be put on the ECMO machine...My poor baby looked horrible...he had wires coming out of everywhere..at that point I told my husband to call my uncle to come and assist him in blessing my son...after a while we realized that he couldn't wait and that he needed to be transferred now so my husband and two doctors blessed my son...when they got him over to Primary's my husbands companion(from his mission) and uncle arrived and helped to give him another blessing....when i was able to go and see him an hour later the doctor's sat us down and told us that his situation had gotten worse and that he would need to be put on the ECMO machine...(my son had some type of bacteria in his blood and it damaged his heart and lungs...ECMO is a heart and lung bypass machine...it does all the work for the heart and lungs so that they can rest and heal themselves....) by this time it was about 10 o'clock at night on the 31st of december...There were three doctors in the room with us to give us the news..the female doctor told us straight up that he had less than a 5 percent chance of living...she all but said my son was gonna die...I think she was immune to human suffering...anyway they also told us that my son had a hemorrage on his brain and that IF he lived he would not be able to eat on his own or do anything that a normal child does...they said he would be mentally handicapped and that we might want to think about not putting him on the machine and letting him die since his quality of life ,if the surgery was successful, wasn't going to be good....at this point I was emotionally spent...I had nothing left...I had just had my first child and nothing was what i expected it to be...i was really angry..angry at everybody and everything..i didn't understand why MY baby had to be so sick...I remember praying and begging the Lord to put me in my son's place..I also remember praying and begging the Lord to give him the strength of the men he is named after...Zenock, is a prophet in the book of Mormon...(alma 33:2-10)...Tuavale is my grandfather..a man who lived the gospel to the fullest and never wavered....Siuaki is his daddy's name...His faith can move mountains....I never prayed so strongly for someone else in my entire life...and now I'm praying that that someone else, my son, can live...anyway by now my family (i love them so much) was there with us and my cousin Ui told me to ask my uncle curry for a blessing..(her baby died at only 4 days old so she knew how I was feeling) I didn't really want one but I asked for one anyway...after the blessing I wasn't feeling any different but i couldn't really dwell on it cause we needed to hurry so my husband,uncle and cousin could bless my son before he went into surgery...when we were leaving the room (they had given us a room so that they could tell us the bad news in) I was the first one out and my husband followed me...on the wall across from the room i had just walked out of was a sketch someone had donated to the hospital/ It was a picture of the Lord and Savior Jesus Christ holding a newborn...and that is excatly what i needed to know. That my baby wasn't alone. That no matter what happened He would be there with him...See I was hurting mostly because I couldn't comfort my baby...I knew he was hurting and I couldn't DO anything about it..A mother's first reaction to hearing her child cry is to comfort him and I couldn't do that, as much as i wanted to I couldn't, but seeing that picture brought me so much comfort knowing that He was with him..the funny thing is I didn't see that picture until I needed to see it..a short while after my husband blessed him, while I stood by the door..there was alot of commotion at that time because it was an emergency procedure so the nurses were rushing around getting things prepared so I couldn't hear what was said..afterwards my husband asked me if i heard the blessing and i told him i hadn't. He seemed confused and said "Didn't they all quiet down during the blessing?" and I told him no and he said that my uncle and cousin also thought it was quiet during the blessing because all they could hear was the words my husband was saying...anyway i was pretty shaken up so my husband pulled me to the side grabbed me by the shoulders and looked me in the eyes and said "He's gonna live..I don't know how i know, i just do...he's gonna live..." It was hard to explain what i felt at that moment but i too knew that he would make it..

The doctor's originally gave my son 10 days to be on the ECMO machine...He came off after only 4 days...They said he would be severly mentally handicapped....Today he's as strong, if not stronger, than any child his age ...throughout the 4 days my son was on ECMO my husbands spirits were always positive...I remember another doctor had asked him how he was doing that day and my husband said "GREAT! I'm great!" I remember that doctor said "man you are truly amazing...to have a child as sick as yours is and to have such a good attitude is rare"....my husband knew...he knew he was coming home so why be sad...lol...whenever my son had a setback, like when he wasn't urinating enough(he was being given 12 different medications at one time and that caused him to swell up to double his weight and the only way to get rid of that was for him to urinate) My husband would tell him "Aye you need to pee more" and sure enough the next day the problem would be solved...he even pulled out his feeding tube four days before he was released...(they have to be taught to breathe,suck and swallow again before they can be taken off the feeding tube)he was telling them I don't need it anymore...

Originally the doctors said he would need 6 months in the hospital to recover....four and a half weeks later he came home...(we brought him home on his origianl due date..he was 5 weeks early)...My son is a fighter. He fights for everything...We can't take him to the nursery at church cause he beats up all the kids...lol...i love my baby and everyday that he's here with us i treasure...yes even when he's naughty!! lol...I know it can be hard but it's worth it...He's worth it....I know that it is because of our faith that he is here today and I also know that The lord giveth and the Lord taketh...I know and I believe...families are forever

VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2014 at 11:26pm
cityvixen View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Topic: How to knowif god wants you to have something?
    Posted: 23 Jun 2007 at 9:27pm

I always hear that GOd does things on his own time and not on ours and he works in mysterious ways. For a year I was talking to different guys and never really fell for any of them. There was this one person who pratically knocked me off my feet with his goals, aspirations,and beliefs. We had lost contact. A year later , I don't know why but out of no where I started to think about him and realize he is so different from other guys  I have known. I thought theres was never a chance for us becuase his old number had been cancelled. Then one day I spoke to him online and we've been casualy talkin. I've been praying to GOd asking for guidance of what to do with this situation and also telling him that Ihave strong feelings for this person with all of my heart. My question is How do you know if God wants to be with a certain person?I've been praying and asking for guidance even crying because I'm so confused and do not know what to do next. I still don't feel like God has told me what to do. What am  I suppose to do? Though I try to figure it out myself I know I should leave it up to God, but it's hard. Should I just wait and let God do his mighty works and the plans he have for me. Also if I love someone would God let you be with them? Sorry, but I am so confused right now.

NurseGal View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2007 at 7:03pm
CV, I have been in a similar situation, and I'm going to tell you what I learned (so, I'm preaching to myself, too).  A lot of times, we sit and wait for the Lord to to leave a big post-it note for us to tell us what we should do in a given situation.  I believe that God's way of guiding us is by the opening and shutting of doors, the accepting and rejection of others.  If things don't work out with this man, consider it a blessing, b/c God knows what is best for you- even if it hurts us.  You may just be curious about this guy, and that's why he "popped" on your mind a year later.  Maybe you haven't had much luck with men, and you were just wondering "what if" or if he could have been the one man who was ordained for you.  When spontaneous things like that happen, it is not always a message from God.  You may just be wondering if he was the "one" or what could have happened between you two.  The devil knows this, and he will use it to his advantage.  He knows how to package things nicely to deceive us into thinking it's a sign from God (not saying that this is your case), but it is very possible.  When I get to feeling alone and "in want of a man", I start wondering about all of my ex's and guy friends of the past and wonder if they could have been the one, then I would go out my way to contact them.  That right there is wrong.  The bible say's "When a man finds a wife...", there for we shouldn't be the aggressors here if we didn't do anything wrong to ruin the relationship in the first place.  You need to give this situation to God, and ask him to guide you, instead of asking for an answer.  When you ask and let Him guide you, everything falls into place for you.  When you ask for an answer, you risk misinterpreting it; like I said before, you aren't going to get a post-it note.  Right, now, girl, the Word is you best friend.  Get into it, deep, and pray for guidance.  I believe in signs and revelations from God, but somethings could just be the effects of curiosity, impatience, or even loneliness.  I hope this helps.  I was REALLY preaching to myself, thoughLOL

thread

Edited by sexyandfamous - May 16 2014 at 11:26pm
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2014 at 11:36pm
Smile

mercy05 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Stand Still
    Posted: 16 Aug 2005 at 4:18pm

"Stand still and know that he is God and there's no need to cry for the battle is not yours the battle is the lord's".

God has done great things for me in my walk with him and he has always been faithful. I find myslef in a position where I have to believe that he can exceedingly abundant things for me even though the reality is saying the contrary. Sometimes I get weak and doubt but then I am reminded that that God did not bring me this far to abandon me. I thank God already for the blessings that he will bestow upon me. Please keep me in your prayers.

Zuriel View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2005 at 11:12pm
"Stand still and know that he is God!

You will be in our prayers Mercy.
Welcome!

mercy05 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2005 at 9:04am

I am happy to report that Gos has started to move in my sitution. Even though things are not working out the way I wanted them to. I remind myslef that "All things things work for the good of those who love God". I pray that God will move in your situation Meekalo. Remember to be patient because God will step in when accoring to his time table not ours.

Let his will be done in our lives.

thread

Edited by sexyandfamous - May 16 2014 at 11:39pm
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2014 at 11:41pm
mangachan View Drop Down

Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Topic: How about alittle guidance...
    Posted: 19 May 2007 at 6:14am

I have NO earthly idea as to what I'm suppossed to do and it's frustrating.  I'm just strolling along in college, making grades all across the board which I don't feel like is going to get me into the professional school of choice, but then again, my parents say to keep doing what I'm doing and trust God because he'll make a way.  While I do want to keep doing what I'm doing, I don't want to go through all this time and money along the way just to not make it and find out that's not why I'm here anyway.  I'm not looking for neon signs or anything but is there a point when God at least gives you hints at what your purpose in life is? 

NurseGal View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2007 at 6:24pm
I sure hope so, because I, too, have been waiting for Him to come down and place a big ole' post-it note on my forehead.  I believe in His own way, He is directing our path.  He closes and opens doors as we travel along so that we only go the way that He plans for us to go...if we trust and follow Him.  Some of us are so hard headed that we force our way through doors that He closed.  Just pray and He will surely guide you.
NurseGal View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2007 at 12:24pm
An example of doing this is a woman and a guy are in a relationship, and the Lord reveals something to the woman about the guy so that she pretty much has to leave him.  That is when He closes the door.  If she breaks down and goes back to the man the Lord told her to leave, then she "forces her way through the door."  The Lord allows us to make mistakes like this, so that we will better understand that He does certain things for a reason. We have free will.  He doesn't force us to do anything, but He directs our path.  It's up to us to follow Him.

thread

Edited by sexyandfamous - May 17 2014 at 12:07am
lenaa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote lenaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2014 at 2:29pm
Hmm, something randomly told me to log on today and go thru some of the forums. I'm glad I did. I needed this. Thank you! Big smileHug
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2014 at 1:48am
SuperNova View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Topic: What have you done for God lately?
    Posted: 23 Feb 2008 at 10:05am
While there is absolutely nothing that you can do that would be worthy of the gift of Grace that God has bestowed upon your life, what have you done that reflects your appreciation for such a great gift?  Whether it is spiritual, financial, emotional, physical, whatever.  Directly or indirectly, what have you done for God lately?

Ladydlite View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2008 at 11:57am
I have tried to serve the "lowliest" of his people through my volunteer work. It's trying, but I persevere.

abbasjewel View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2008 at 5:02pm
I try to remember to say Good morning to God when I wake up, say thank you and Tell God I love Him throughout my day.

SuperNova View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2008 at 8:37pm
I asked this question only because I had to stop and ask myself the same question.  Usually when I would think of "doing" something for God, it consisted of me living right, reflecting a proper image and doing the commandments that are in the Bible.  Those are all basically selfish acts because they benefit me.  But what about selfless acts.  Things that really make God smile because you are doing something
to benefit someone other than yourself

I am reading a book for my class that got me to thinking.  The book posed these two questions.  First, if you could do anything at all for God, without any limitations, what would it be?  That thing is your calling.  Second, how has God gifted you to accomplish your calling?  Then it went on to discuss taking the necessary steps to "do" that thing.

thread

VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2014 at 2:02am
Heart
nairda View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Topic: I've Realized JESUS!
    Posted: 09 Feb 2008 at 9:15am
For those that have trouble feeling or being with Jesus:

Please listen to me. You must let Jesus guide you. Please. With Jesus's help, he will literally help make the perfect decision for you, always. You just have to relax, loosen up, and always keep an open mind for Jesus. When you do the opposite, tense up, allow stress, and think your always right, you will only lose sight of him.

You hear the word, by asking him to show you the correct scripture in the Bible to help your specific problem. Always.

To feel the word within you, you must always ask Jesus to take your wheel, loosen up any stress within yourself, and always keep an open mind for Jesus to answer. You will feel him nodding your head as "Yes" and shaking your head as "No". The harder or more dramatic the Word you feel into yourself, the more dramatic the YES! or NO! or whatever movement it will be.

And to ask Jesus to guide your every move, again you loosen up and let him move you. Your move will always be perfect with Jesus's guidance.

Why? Because if you let yourself hear the devil. Follow the devil through meta-physical, paranormal, supernatural, and believe all those things are real. You will, as I have, will literally end up seeing the devil itself. You literally see the devil, face to face, as close as you can look at yourself in the mirror. When you see him, the devil will be invisible in the dark. You will be asked if you really want the devil to be revealed. If you say yes, he will literally reveal himself to you. Only to scare to be-Jesus within in you to save your soul and instill your REAL love for yourself. Not what the paranormal says about reality.

Listen to Jesus, he will guide you. To the real you, your real purpose in life, and ultimately, your true happiness.

thread

Edited by sexyandfamous - May 20 2014 at 2:04am
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2014 at 12:42pm
satindollphoto View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Topic: God sees my heart....
    Posted: 13 Mar 2008 at 9:37pm

I would like to share the lesson I learned today. 

I was having a rough morning....I was a little jealous of a girlfriend and it got the best of me.  You see in my eyes she has the perfect life: a beautiful home, a wonderful husband, lovely Twin girls, fulfilling career.  but what sent me over the top was our friends are throwing her a surprise birthday party to celebrate a milestone in her life .. now when it was my birthday all I got was a email with ducks on it.   Confused  so I felt hurt.  Now don't get me wrong I love my friend.....I was just having a moment.

I felt that I got cheated some how in life I began to complain.  She and I  are the same age and somehow I  imagined she had one up on me. 
I Know, I know The green eyed monster is an ugly beast, but hey; I'm being honest here. 
In my despair I cried out to the lord: "Jesus!", I said " when is it going to be my turn? When am I going to be happy and blessed?"

I was mad yawl but you know what he told me in the most loving voice "My daughter it has ALWAYS been you turn..I have NEVER stopped blessing you. YOU have taken your eyes off ME. Your season was here and You have delayed your blessing". Well you know after I heard that a sista got real humble and cried. Cry

You see I learned that when you take you eyes off the prize (JESUS) you get caught up in jealousy and envy which is not of God. He loves us though all our Pain and sorrow, Joys and laughter. I'm so glad that he died so I can live; truly live!  Clap Heart We delay our blessing by making bad decisions and becoming disobedient (come on somebody!) Clap

Let's keep it real, we're all human and we're going to have our days, but if we wallow in bitterness for too long it's bound to make our days shorter. However a blessing delayed is never a blessing denied..let the church say Amen.  Praise God in all his glory....Smile

Chronicles 7:14: 14and if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from the heavens, and forgive their sin, and heal their land.

satindollphoto View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2008 at 12:31pm
'
Originally posted by esparra esparra wrote:

I dont understand what Im doing wrong.
 I need God to answer one simple question: What do I need to be doing right now so I can get to where I need to be?

I find when I'm at a place where I begin to question and doubt God, I remember that my sistas blessing is not going to be MY BLESSING......YOUR season is YOUR season so rejoice!  Clap Now I know what you're thinking, "Well Satin I don't feel like rejoicing, I can't find a job....I can't feed my kids....I'm mad! Angry I hear you, Just rejoice anyway and he will see you to the other side of your season. 

A trial or struggle is looked at as the most important spiritual time in our lives. This is why James urges us to "consider it pure joy" (James 1:2) when we encounter various trials, because they are extremely valuable to our spiritual walk. 

How can we better recognize the hand of God moving in our lives? First, we must familiarize ourselves with God's Word (2 Timothy 3:16-17) which tells us about who God is and what He does.  We must communicate with God through prayer.  Last we can ask God for wisdom (James 1:5). We can ask God to help us recognize, and submit to, His hand. Wink

We can thank Him for how His hand has guided us. We can ask Him to help us learn His lesson, in HIS time, for whatever time His hand is bringing us through.  We must trust God. By not trusting his judgment or not accepting his discipline so do we fight against the hand of God, which is sinful.  Let's pray for our Sistas and brothers in Christ to stay Encouraged.  Heart  Luv Ya!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M7-XxVJNVHw

thread
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair