Perfect Hair Collection

Inspirational Stuff

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 13>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2014 at 12:26am
Prosperity in Afflictions

Today's Prayer 

God, I believe You are using circumstances and events to move me into a place of patient waiting as You put me in the place You desire for me. Help my soul to mature, my faith to grow, my life to be more pure and dedicated to You. James 1:2-4 tells me, "Count it all joy when you fall into various trials, knowing that the testing of your faith produces patience. But let patience have its perfect work, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking nothing." Lord, I praise You in the midst of it all--my special trials and daily challenges--knowing that I must learn to be patient and content as I wait upon You. Thank You for being with me through every trial, every day. In Jesus' name I pray, amen

Prosperity in Afflictions
TGIF Today God Is First, by Os Hillman

The second son he named Ephraim and said, "It is because God has made me fruitful in the land of my suffering." - Genesis 41:52

When Joseph was elevated to rule over the Egyptian kingdom, he revealed some profound truths gained from the experiences of his years of adversity. He named his first son, Manasseh for, he said, "God has made me forget all my trouble and all my father's household" (Gen. 41:51b). His second son was named Ephraim because, "God has made me fruitful in the land of my suffering."

Whenever God takes us through the land of affliction, He will do two things through that affliction: 1) He will bring such healing that we will be able to forget the pain, and 2) He will make us fruitful from the painful experiences.

God does not waste our afflictions if we allow Him the freedom to complete the work in us. His desire is to create virtue that remains during the times of testing so that He can bring us into the place of fruitfulness in the very area of our testing. He has never promised to keep us from entering the valleys of testing, but He has promised to make us fruitful in them. He is the God who turns the Valley of Achor (trouble) into a door of hope (see Hos. 2:15).

If you are in the valley of affliction, now is the time to press into Him. When the time comes to bring you out of this valley, He will heal your memories and bring fruit from this very time.

thread
Sponsored Links

VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2014 at 12:36am
esparra View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Today I just dont Feel Like Praying
    Posted: 01 Feb 2008 at 9:57am
you ever get that way?

its like im so ready for a change to come into my life that im like tired of asking for the change....its like dude you already know why do i have to ask you repeatedly....

im emotionally drained i just feel sometimes my soul is tired...its like yeah im not where i was but im definitely not where i want to be....but...holding on for that change can be so frustrating at times...

what do you do when you dont feel like praying?

comingofage03 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2008 at 11:14am
Trust me I totally know how you feel. I think we will often come to this point in our walks...With shouts on the inside of us asking God "Why has He forsaken me"? Just in your lowest point talk to Him...Sometimes we allow our preconceived notions to limit out conversations with God... For example...This past Sunday was my Sunday to volunteer at church...well I didn't have any gas in my car...I was on E..lol...well behind E. So I started asking God for the gas money(because He told me months ago to be debt free) I think on Friday night...well It didnt come. So Sunday morning I got dressed and headed out the door and I am just telling God well If I run out of gas it's your fault cause I prayed for Gas...so In my lil mind I reasoned that maybe there was a check for me at my p.o. box, nope. So I keep going to the church...Then I thought well one of my brothers and sisters will be moved by the spirit and give me money to get back home with because I barely made it church :). Not naan' brother or sister handed me some cash...so after service I got in my car in tears and frustrated that God is just gonna let me run out of gas and have to walk home... So in the midst of all this, I declare to God how I "hate" people and how stupid they are...and I am just so ticked off that they didnt hear from God to give me some gas money :) Immediately a word from God came...He said baby girl, you missed the point. And I realized that It wasnt about the money...its about my faith. God got me to church and back on E..He will always provide! I totally missed the point because I was walking in carnality and not faith...also what came out of me when I was pushed...showed me what was in me. When we are pushed and kicked to the edge of our faith...Praises should come out of us and not complaints...I hope this helped...it's okay. Jesus overstands what we are dealing with down here. There is no better fitting High Priest than the LAMB.

thread
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2014 at 12:46am
Believe and receive Heart

"The Lord God Your Strength"

"And I will be that," saith the Lord. "I will be your strength when money matters are confusing, I will be your strength when a bad report has been given over your physical body, and I will be your strength as you walk through the seasons of lack, but please make note of this hour.

"Because I'll be your strength, I will deposit Holy Ghost power, and that power that has been deposited on the inside of thee, when it begins to flow out, I'll make sure that others will surely see. And so as you begin to bathe in My presence, and begin to walk in My ways, I'm going to begin to do things even in the area of a raise.

"Don't be discouraged about how things seem to be, just stay connected to My presence and others will see, they will see, they will see," saith the Spirit of the Lord!
thread
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2014 at 11:36pm
Divine_Order View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Topic: 2 Corinthians 4:17-18
    Posted: 01 Dec 2005 at 7:09am

"For our present troubles are quite small and won't last very long. Yet they produce for us an immeasurably great glory that will last forever. So we don't look at the troubles we can see now; rather, we look at what we have not yet seen. For the troubles we see will soon be over, but the joys to come will last forever."

Have a wonderful day

Divine_Order View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2005 at 9:39am
It's like the moment I implemented this passage with my daily morning prayer, I haven't had a bad day since!

**For the ones who didn't understand, it says that our troubles are temporary because they are from this world, and our attitude towards our troubles are our ticket to Heaven.

Those trials will bring us joy in the future IF of course, we continue to trust God. There is no point in going through trials and tribulations if we are constantly murmuring and complaining (Philippians 2:14), or lost faith in God. I find ironic that many people are able to forgive their abusive boyfriend over and over and over but if God does not answers their prayers ASAP they turn around and say God does not exist.

thread

VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2014 at 11:49pm
A prayer for those who are worried

Today's Prayer

Dear God, You have instructed me to not be anxious, worrisome, overly concerned for any thing...but instead to bring everything to you in prayer and thanksgiving. If I do this, you have promised me that your peace, which passes all understanding, shall keep my heart and mind through Christ Jesus (Philippians 4:6-7). I come to you now for myself and on behalf of my brothers and sisters in Christ, and  for those who suffer so much due to anxiety and depression. I pray that you will fill us with your peace; that you will touch our minds and remind us that we do not need to worry. You are our God and maker. You will handle it for us. Worrying does no good. May we lean into you, talk with you, spend time in your Word and before the throne of grace. May we fellowship with other Christians, those who will encourage us, even more so as the day approaches. Right now, this day, we give you our concerns and ask that you will work out all to our good and your glory. Thank you, Father, for loving us and carrying our burdens. Thank you, Father, for providing our needs. Thank you, Father, for Jesus Christ our Savior and the hope He has given. For it is in His name I pray, amen.

thread

VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2014 at 12:14am
Divine Direction
Rev. James C. Matthews

"Then some Midianite traders passed by, so they pulled him up and lifted Joseph out of the pit, and sold him to the Ishmaelites for twenty shekels of silver. Thus they brought Joseph into Egypt."   Genesis 37:28

Often, when we look for direction from God we seek the miraculous. We search for a sign, a voice or a vision to make our paths plain.  However, God can and does employ more common (even painful) experiences in our life to provide direction for our lives. We lose a job, experience a break up in a relationship, financial instability, stricken with an illness or something is taken from us.  These "life events" may be God's way of causing us to look in another direction.   God will often close a door, to point us in the direction of another.

God has a purpose and plan for our lives.  The problem is - so do we. Often our plans and God's plan are not the same.  We often seek things that are short sighted.  God knows this and allows certain events in our lives to point us in the right direction.  Often these situations look nothing like what we think God's plan for our lives should look like.  We must be careful not to misconstrue God's direction as persecution.  "God causes all things to work together for good to those who love God, to those who are called according to His purpose" (Romans 8:28). 

If anyone's life demonstrates this principle it's Joseph.  Joseph received a dream from God revealing his destiny.  In his dream he was in a place of prestige and power. In a matter of days, Joseph went from being his father's favorite son to being a slave in a foreign land.  He was thrown into a pit, sold into slavery and taken to Egypt to spend the rest of his life.  Unbeknownst to Joseph, all of this was God's way of positioning him to fulfill his purpose in life.  Joseph had to go into the pit, to meet Potiphar.  Potiphar's wife had to falsely accuse Joseph for him to be sent to prison. It was in prison where Joseph met attendants in Pharaoh's court. It was because of this time in prison that Joseph received the opportunity to meet Pharaoh.  When he met Pharaoh he entered into his destiny. 

When Joseph laid his head down to sleep that first night in Egypt he was far from home, but squarely within God's plan.  God declares: "For My thoughts are not your thoughts, Nor are your ways My ways, "declares the LORD." For as the heavens are higher than the earth, So are My ways higher than your ways And My thoughts than your thoughts" (Isaiah 55:8-9).  I am sure Joseph saw the changes in his situation as set backs, when in reality they were setups.  God was providing "divine direction" through what appeared to be disaster.  Each disappointing turn in his life pointed him in the direction of his destiny and purpose.

Some of you may be experiencing what appears to be a disaster or dead end in your life, when in fact it's direction.  As you experience your transition, never lose sight of God's sovereignty.  Sometimes God allows us to lose control so that He can take control.  When Joseph's brothers threw him into the pit, I am sure he had no idea he had taken the first step toward his destiny.  After looking over his life and all that had transpired, Joseph was able to say to his brothers: "As for you, you meant evil against me, but God meant it for good in order to bring about this present result..." (Genesis 50:20).  Everything he thought was an accident was really providence.  It was divine direction!

thread
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2014 at 12:44am
Moving Beyond the Moment thread

Rev. James C. Matthews

"Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before, I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus."
(Philippians 3:13-14)

Sometimes the things that hinder us from moving forward in our journey aren�t always bad things. It is possible to become hostage to our past by trying to relive something that has come and gone. This can take the form of trying to relive past achievements, relationships, or defining moments in our lives. We�ve all met people like this. In their wallet or purse they carry pictures or newspaper clippings of a past relationship or climactic moment in their lives. They speak of the past in the present tense, as if these events happened yesterday. It is healthy to celebrate our past moments in life, but it is unhealthy to become stuck in a moment and miss the rest of life. Life is a motion picture not a snapshot. It is always moving and stands still for no one.

Those who have a snapshot perspective of life can be easily identified by their conversation. They always talk about the past and how things used to be, or they dwell on what someone did to them years ago. It�s almost as if they stopped living once that moment transpired. Although they can easily recall in detail a particular moment in time that occurred years ago, they cannot clearly articulate their plans for the future.

Often, people who develop a snapshot perspective of life lose their identity in the event or situation. They define who they are by that moment in time instead of who they are as a person. I can remember meeting a man who was in his late 40s. When introducing me to this person, my friend first let me know that this man once played for a well-known professional sports team. It was only after this introduction that his name was communicated to me. In the eyes of his associates, this man was defined by a moment that had come and gone. When I asked the gentlemen what he was doing now, he appeared ashamed of his station in life. He had a respectable job, but in his eyes and those he associated with, it was not comparable to his former moment of glory.

In another instance, my wife and I met a young woman at a ministry event who was a survivor of Hurricane Katrina and had settled down in Dallas. When she introduced herself, she told me her name but had preceded this by commenting, "I'm from Katrina." When my wife and I were driving home from the engagement, she commented that every time this woman introduced herself to someone, she commented that she was "from Katrina." I've seen the same thing happen to people who have physical handicaps, been abused, divorced, incarcerated, or homeless. They've allowed their circumstances or an event to define and prescribe what their expectations in life can or should be.

You are more than a moment! You are a motion picture that is not defined by a snapshot or one frame of the picture. If you refuse to allow your past to define your future, you will discover that life has much more to offer you than a memory.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2014 at 12:51am
Walking in the Spirit thread

Dr. Betty R. Price

Christians are in constant warfare with a tricky enemy who refuses to give up.  It is a spiritual battle that gets hotter as time goes on.  When we are living for God, we become target practice for the devil.  It doesn't mean that we are necessarily doing anything wrong when things come against us; it is just the way Satan plays his game.  If you are doing something you have no business doing and you know it, you need to stop whatever it is, because you are only opening yourself up to satanic attacks. 

When cancer attacked my body, a lot of people who knew me wondered why.  Some even said, "It is not fair; you live so pure."  You don't get healed because you are good and live pure.  You get healed because you believe and act on the Word-God honors His Word if we will believe it.

A lot of people don't understand how faith works.  They take the faith message all out of proportion.  They don't understand that when you say you believe something has taken place before you see it, healing for example, you are saying it by faith.  They think that means you don't take medicine or you don't go to the doctor.  On the contrary, you need to go to the doctor and take medicine while you make a stand to receive your healing. 

When I found out I had cancer, we had just returned from a television crusade in Houston, Texas.  A doctor referred to us by a member of our church came by our home; took a look at my leg and said to Fred, "Your wife needs to go to the hospital immediately."  He called and made the necessary arrangements.  We thought that it was just a sprain or a strained muscle, and I would be home within a day or so.  I actually stayed a week in the hospital having tests done before they found out what was wrong with me.  At any rate, I never did get anxious, worried, or fearful.  I was at peace the whole time; I had learned to walk in the Spirit.

After several days of taking tests, (and some were very painful but God was with me all the way) the doctors came and told us the bad news.  The MRI revealed a tumor in my pelvic area, but because of its location, major surgery would have to be done to get a biopsy of it.  I was scheduled for surgery the next day-which was Monday.  That Tuesday morning, Dr. Taylor came and gave us the really bad news.  The tumor was a malignant cancer that had vital nerve endings and muscle attached to it, therefore, surgery to remove it was impossible.  The recommended cure was chemotherapy and radiation.  Fred, of course, was devastated.  He could not believe it.  Even with all of the pain I never felt any unrest or fear.  I was always in peace.  I said, "I have to trust God.  I know He is with me in this, and nothing is too hard for Him.

The first night I was in the hospital, I felt the Lord's presence so strongly that I knew He had come into my room, and I heard in my spirit, "This sickness is not unto death, but for the glory of God, that the Son of God may be glorified through it (John 11:4)."

So, instead of dwelling on thoughts of death, I kept my thoughts on God's Word.  That is why I want to exhort you not to take the Word for granted.  If I had not had 20 years of Word in me at that time, I don't believe I would be here today.    When you hear the word "cancer," fear will raise its ugly head (it's only natural), but you don't allow the fear to take hold.  I believe fear a lot of times is what actually kills people, so I would not allow myself to be fearful.

Second Corinthians 10:5 tells us what to do with negative thoughts:

Casting down arguments and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God, bringing every thought into captivity to the obedience of Christ.

So when Satan comes and tells you, "You are going to die," you have to know that the Bible says, "With Jesus stripes you were healed," so your confession is, "I believe I'm healed..."   

Hebrews 11:1 says:

Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.

Faith is the evidence that you have what you have prayed for.  I would tell myself, "I don't see it now.  But by faith I have it.  Faith is the tangibility of my healing."  Most people want to go by sight and by the way they feel.  But I had the faith principles so ingrained in me that when the attack on my body came, I knew how to stand and not let fear come in.  Now your situation may not be a healing one, maybe it's a financial problem or a husband or wife problem or children problems.  Whatever the problem, you can apply the same faith principles and be victorious too!
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2014 at 12:53am
thread
How's Your Joy Quotient?
TGIF Today God Is First Volume 2, by Os Hillman
07-03-2008

"Do not grieve, for the joy of the LORD is your strength" (Neh 8:10).

One of the overriding evidences that someone has a genuine relationship with our living Savior is their consistent attitude of joy and outlook on life. A follower of Jesus should not be a person who always looks at life as if the glass is half full. Instead, we should be the most positive people on earth. We should see opportunity in the midst of challenges.

The light that resides in you should be like the beam of a lighthouse to a ship that is seeking direction. Our lives should have the fragrance of Christ. People should be attracted to our lives just as the bee is attracted to the nectar in the colorful flower.

The apostle Paul understood this when he said, "But thanks be to God, who always leads us in triumphal procession in Christ and through us spreads everywhere the fragrance of the knowledge of him. For we are to God the aroma of Christ among those who are being saved and those who are perishing. To the one we are the smell of death; to the other, the fragrance of life" (2 Cor 2:14-16).

I must admit I've been with some believers whose attitude toward life is more like a porcupine. It's painful to get too close to them because of their negative and poisonous view of life that criticizes the world around them.

No matter what circumstance you may find yourself in, the joy of the Lord must be your strength. Paul learned this truth even in the midst of his adversities. "I have learned the secret of being content in any and every situation, whether well fed or hungry, whether living in plenty or in want. I can do everything through him who gives me strength (Phil 4:12-13).

How would others describe your joy quotient? On a scale of 1 to 10, where would they rank you? Today, make a commitment to greet every circumstance knowing that the joy of the Lord is your strength.

VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2014 at 12:57am

Press On and Reach Forward
Brent Barnett

The way to progress is not to try harder in the flesh but to believe stronger in the spirit.  The flesh is weak (Mark 14:38), and fortifying it through resolutions will only get us so far.  We need the power of the Spirit of God working in our hearts and transforming our minds to provide lasting change.  Discipline is only as good as the faith of the person exerting it.  May God increase our faith as we rest in Him Who is the Faithful One!

We must make an intentional choice to leave the garbage and disappointments behind, for they can single-handedly cripple us from effective service and ministry.  We are to fix our eyes on Christ
, the author and perfecter of our faith (Hebrews 12:2).  It accomplishes nothing of spiritual value to dwell on sin, hurt, suffering, or difficulty.  We are to dwell on Christ and look forward to what He is going to do.  We should enter each successive phase of life with hope of what God can do, not living mired in failures of the past.

If we want to suffer another year of failed resolutions, we can dwell on the past, stay mired in sin, and not even attempt to reach forward.  But we must press on in faith, trusting God that He will cause all things to work for our good.  May God's glory be lifted high in our lives this upcoming year, and may we let our future hope of glory impact how we live each day in the present.  May God give us strength to press on and reach forward, and may God grant us faith to believe that God is able even when we are very unable.  One day, by faith, we will reach our goal, but it will only be because of Christ at work in and through us.  To Him be the glory both now and on that wonderful day.

thread (edited)

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style