FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Inspirational Stuff

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 14>

Author
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2014 at 5:49pm
A nice reminder in this thread

Divine_Order View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Psalm 37
    Posted: 11 Aug 2005 at 6:44am

This is one of my favorites.I thought I would share with you all my favorite verse. Take comfort knowing, God has your back. God Bless you all.

Ps37:5-7

"Commit everything you do to the Lord. Trust Him and He will help you. He will make your innocence as clear as the dawn, and the justice of you cause will shine like the noonday sun."

"Be still in the presence of the Lord and wait patiently for Him to act. Don't worry about evil people who prosper or fret about their wicked schemes."

Sponsored Links

VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2014 at 6:00pm
catredtip View Drop Down

VIP Member
VIP Member

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Is God not hearing you
    Posted: 21 Jul 2007 at 5:22pm
Why are you crying out to me? Tell the people to get moving!
Exodus 14:15 NLT

When God waits
There are a lot of why questions that we lift up to God. Every day people are looking to heaven and crying out in frustration, "Lord, why aren't you doing something about this? Why is this happening to me?" We saturate the airwaves with the why questions of life.

I'm convinced that God has one answer for almost every one of those questions. He says, I'm just waiting on you.

When Moses and the Israelites stood on the edge of the Red Sea watching the Egyptian army close in on them, they cried out to God in fear. They began praying that God would somehow rescue them. And look what God said: "Tell the people to get moving!" (Exodus 14:15). To paraphrase, "I'm just waiting for you."

Too often we spend our days waiting for a miracle. When trouble comes, we cry out to God for help. When things don't move fast enough, we blame God for taking his time. And all the while God is saying to us, I haven't gone anywhere. I'm just waiting on you.

And what is it that God is waiting for? Often he is waiting for us to lay aside our own agenda and trust him.�Whenever God waits, he waits for a purpose.

And when we finally come to our senses and do the thing that we know he wants us to do, he moves with a vengeance. The Red Sea parts, and things start to happen

teenie View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2007 at 5:29pm

ITA... Like I always say to people who don't want to rise up and get out of a situation (I know it's easier said than done), I always say God only helps those who help themselves. Start and even if you move only an inch in the right direction, he will definitely meet you.

Conceited View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 2007 at 8:57am
Originally posted by Acosya2 Acosya2 wrote:

Catredtip, what you have posted right here has really had an impact on my life. I am really going through seriously difficult times in my personal life with my family and my own troubles.  I feel like I have been waiting on God for several months now. But I have not given up...I continue to pray. I think that you are right, I have to surrender myself to God completely. I have been making the conscious decision to stop certain behaviours: drinking, swearing, pre-marital sex. But I am struggling especially with the last one. Your post encourages me to re-fortify my efforts and do better.

Thanks so muchHug

Acosya2, I had a lot of troubles last year just like you did. But I put my complete trust in HIM.

In 2006 I "cleaned house" big tyme. I stopped premarital sex, cut lots of ppl off, stopped clubbing, stopped going places where the Holy Spirit doesn't reide like Freaknik, Memorial Day Weekend in Miami, Strip clubs.

Doing this helps you get rooted in HIM. Once you get rooted in HIM, you won't wanna do the things that you are doing now. Now that I am rooted in HIM, I dont wanna listen to certain music, watch certain movies and TV shows, or read certain things.

Seek HIM with everything you have and HE will deliver. If HE did it for lil ole me last year, HE'LL do it for you.Big%20smileWink

thread

I think what the first post was saying was that not only we have to do something, but we need to let go of the outcome we want, because that may be blocking our blessings.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2014 at 6:07pm

GOD's Kind of Forgiveness

We should desire to be CHRIST-like in all we do.  We have to be GOD Chasers.  But there are some things we need to get rid of.  We need GOD's kind of forgiveness.  Luke 23:34 Why do we make it so hard to forgive people when Calvary made it easy.  We can't act in the flesh when we are in the Kingdom of GOD.  We have to get in the very nature of CHRIST. 

We have to have a heart of forgiveness.  If wrong doing has hurt a relationship forgiveness is needed.  We are not hurting them when we are mad at them.  We need to realize what we are doing to our relationship with GOD.  Why can't our heart forgive people when we are forgiven?  We need to be open to people short comings while we are holding it over someone else head and we need to work on ours.  We knock our own blessings when we don't forgive. 

Where the spirit of GOD is, there is liberty.  We need to stop looking down on people.  We have to be free in our hearts and we will sleep better.   We have to forgive and do well.  Practical living in the kingdom is forgiving.  Ask GOD to show us how to make light of a situation instead of a burden.  We have stop putting a time table on the forgiving. 

Be angry but sin not.  When we hold that anger in, it's going to eventually affect our health when we hold on to things we need to release. We are able to work on ourselves when we release others.  If we are faithful and just He will forgive us. 

Proverbs 19:11 (Sensible people control their temper, they earn respect by overlooking wrongdoings)

Sometimes we're mad and we don't have to be.  When we have facts to get mad pass over it, use discretion some things aren't worth fussing over.  Don't hold it against them; we need to start recognizing the devil.  We can't let the devil get to us.  We need to first seek the kingdom of GOD.  We need a life of living GODLY.  Loving people should never be a hindrance, only GOD can make you look at your hurt as a growth in him.

We should always have a dependency on GOD.  JESUS came for us to live and live life more abundantly.  We know what we have to do and don't want to go through the process.  We need to think about how we are living.  GOD will give us what we want but GOD also wants something from us.  GOD doesn't owe us anything if it wasn't for his grace and mercy where would we be.  GOD called us out of darkness when we had nothing.  GOD isn't holding anything over our head.

thread

VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2014 at 6:31pm
demeritte View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Using Wisdom in prayer
    Posted: 08 Sep 2007 at 3:36am

Ever prayed for something constantly until you feel like God forgot you or never answered your prayers?

Well,  i have felt that way before and through experience have realized that there are important steps to praying and receiving my breakthrough and answers sooner than i have ever seen God answer me in my life.  For those who may need answers from God and feel like they have asked him repeatedly but no answer, let me share with you some wisdom in prayer.

1. Pray in your heart  - aloud is not neccesary!
( Don't allow Satan to get into your business.  Your praying to God its not his business to know what you are praying about because he only seeks to block it anyway.  SO keep him out!)

2. Don't Pray then Worry
( Don't pray about something then still worry if it will come to pass.  we must turn it over to God and leave it there - forget about it and take it off our minds because it is not our concern any more its Gods.  worrying also includes discussing the problem again with other christians even after we have taken it to God - this means we are taking it back out of Gods hands and giving it to that friend to fix not God.  Just forget about it because GOd is fixing it - we can relax)

3. Thanksgiving
 ( After prayer and believing comes praising God in music, in psalms, in worship or in dance.  Just keep thanking him.  And this you can do aloud.

4.  Rebuke satan ALOUD!
(This is often forgtten by most people after praying.  Most of the time God answered our prayers a long time ago and we repeatedly keep praying for it again doubting GOD.  GOD has sent the answer from yesterday!  THat nosy enemy called satan snatches blessings and  answers to prayers as they are being released down to earth from Heaven.  He wants us to doubt God, but in reality its him that is holding the answers and preventing them from reaching us.
 Rebuke him aloud and command him to lose those answers to your prayers, lose your blessing, lose your financial breakthrough, lose your marriage, lose your children and family, lose whatever God has for you that doesn't belong to  him all in the name of JESUS in the NAme of JESUS in the NAMe of JESUS and HE will Flee and you will see like i did that God does answer prayers and is still in the miracle working business!)

We serve a wise GOD, where do you think King Solomon got his wisdom from?  Lets  use that same wisdom to outsmart the enemy and take authority over what belongs to us!

nyqueene View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2007 at 9:11am
One question though, you say once we pray for something, don't worry about it. Now, does that mean to pray for something once, know you received it, and just wait w/o ever mentioning it again? Or are we supposed to repeat that prayer every night until we received it? I heard that God enjoys our continuing fellowship, so tell Him what's on our minds. So....once I pray for a specific need (or want), what else do I pray about everyday? I don't wanna keep going to God with just....I want, I want, I want. But what do I say night after night? Ok, that wasn't one question. lol

demeritte View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2007 at 9:57am
nyqueene, once we ask God for a special need, he hears us and answers us, the delay can be two things, the enemy has his hands on our answer and tries to steal it - so we must rebuke him in the name of Jesus.  Or what we are asking for, God may need to prepare us in order to handle it. 

For example If i were to ask for a large sum of money  - God has no problem with that, but he knows our intentions, and lets say for example I was the type of person  that money would cause me to be proud mean and look down on others and create greed, he would build charity and humility in me before i receive this IF i could not handle it. 

We don't always have to pray to receive we can come before him with thanksgiving.  Thanking him for what we do have, thanking him for eternal life through Jesus.

as far as what to pray for there are lots.  ask to receive the Holy Spirit and the Holy spirit will prompt you in what to pray for.  We can pray for other people like those who can't pray for themslves  - people in the mental institutions, sick people in hospitals, those who are wicked that they accept God before it is too late. u  can even pray for Knowedge of what to pray for.  when u see someone has a problem or bad attitude instead of discussing their problems, we can pray for them that they change. 

I hope this helps.  If you look at 1 corinthians 12 Paul talks about desiring spiritual gifts, these help and are also good to pray for. 

Ooh with praying more than once, we don't have to nag God.  It depends! If i wanted a new car I would not ask repeatedly but pray then wait on God!  But i would pray repeatedly for guidance and protection, his perfect will be done, being led by the Holy Spirit because each new day we must pray this again.  But materialistic things in my opinion don't need to be repeated.
 God bless!

SuperNova View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2007 at 9:09am

I think most of us can relate to this.  Praying for something and you don't realize until after a long time of begging(notice I didn't say praying) God to give it to you, then one day you just thank God that he didn't give it to you in the first place because IT was not all you though it was cracked up to be.  Uhmm hmmm I know---That man you wanted who turned out to be a dog.  That job you wanted but turns out they got rid of that position shortly after it was posted.  That house you wanted but soon as you lost out on the bid, you also lost your job so it was good that you didn't have a mortgage to pay, the list could go on and on. God knows what he is doing.  We don't, we just have to build our trust in him and thank him for whatever good things he will give us. 

thread
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2014 at 6:35pm
CHANGE YOUR WAYS

Memo from GOD....

Effective immediately, please be aware that there are changes YOU need to make in YOUR life. These changes need to be completed in order that I may fulfill My promises to you to grant you peace, joy and happiness in this life. I apologize for any inconvenience, but after all that I am doing, this seems very little to ask of you.
I know, I already gave you the 10 Commandments.
Keep them.......... But follow these guidelines, also.

QUIT WORRYING

Life has dealt you a blow and all you do is sit and worry. Have you forgotten that I am here to take all your burdens and carry them for you? Or do you just enjoy fretting over every little thing that comes your way?

PUT IT ON THE LIST

Something needs done or taken care of. Put it on the list. No, not YOUR list. Put it on MY to-do-list GODs LIST. Let ME be the one to take care of the
problem. I can't help you until you turn it over to Me. And although My to-do-list is long, I am after all... God. I can take care of anything you
put into My hands. In fact, if the truth were ever really known, I take care of a lot of things
for you that you never even realize..........

3. "TRUST ME" By all means I am the reason you live to see another day"

Once you've given your burdens to Me, quit trying to take them back. Trust in Me. Have the faith that I will take care of all your needs,your problems
and your trials. Problems with the kids? Put them on My list. Problems with finances? Put it on My list. Problems with your emotional roller coaster?
For My sake, put it on My list. I want to help you. All you have to do is ask.

4. LEAVE IT ALONE

Don't wake up one morning and say, "Well, I'm feeling much stronger now, I think I can handle it from here." Why do you think you are feeling stronger now? It's simple. You gave Me your burdens and I'm taking care of them. I
also renew your strength and cover you in my peace. Don't you know that if I give you these problems back, you will be right back where you started?  Leave them with Me and forget about them.
Just let Me do my job.........

TALK TO ME

I want you to forget a lot of things. Forget what was making you crazy. Forget the worry and the fretting because you know I'm in control. But
there's one thing I pray you never forget. Please, don't forget to talk to Me - OFTEN! I love YOU! I want to hear your voice.
I want you to include Me
in on the things going on in your life. I want to hear you talk about your friends and family. Prayer is simply you having a conversation with Me. I want to be your dearest friend.

HAVE FAITH

I see a lot of things from up here that you can't see from where you are. Have faith in Me that I know what I'm doing. Trust Me; you wouldn't want the view from My eyes. I will continue to care for you, watch over you, and meet
your needs. You only have to trust Me. Although I have a much bigger task than you, it seems as if you have so much trouble just doing your simple
part. How hard can trust be?

You were taught to share when you were only two years old. When did you forget? That rule still applies. Share with those who are less fortunate
than you. Share your joy with those who need encouragement. Share your laughter with those who haven't heard any in such a long time. Share your tears with those who have forgotten how to cry. Share your faith with those
who have none.

8. BE PATIENT

I managed to fix it so in just one lifetime you could have so many diverse experiences. You grow from a child to an adult, have children, change jobs
many times, learn many trades, travel to so many places, meet thousands of people, and experience so much. How can you be so impatient then when it takes Me a little longer than you expect to handle something on My to-do-list? Trust in My timing, for My timing is PERFECT!!!!!! Just because I created the entire universe in only six days, everyone thinks I should always rush, rush, rush.

9. BE KIND

Be kind to others, for I love them just as much as I love you. They may not dress like you, or talk like you, or live the same way you do, but I still
love you all. Please try to get along, for My sake. I created each of you different in some way. It would be too boring if you were all identical.
Please, know I love each of your differences.

10. LOVE YOURSELF

As much as I love you, how can you not love yourself? You were created by me for one reason only -- to be loved, and to love in return. I am a God of Love. Love Me. Love your neighbors. But also love yourself. It makes My heartache when I see you so angry with yourself when things go wrong. You are very precious to me. Don't ever forget that!!!!!!!!!!

With all My heart I love YOU!
God--author unknown to me

thread
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2014 at 6:43pm

When Someone You Love Is Lost

.....As a believer, you know the condition of those who are outside of Jesus Christ. You understand that they are separated from God, under His wrath, and facing an eternity of misery and damnation. You realize that lost people have no true hope or peace. You are fully aware of their bondage to sin. This understanding burdens you for those who are lost.
.....Yet, this burden increases when the lost person is someone you know intimately and love. It may be a husband, wife, son, daughter, or other family member. It grieves your heart to know that your loved one is separated from God, under His wrath, and headed for an eternity in hell. You long for your loved one to experience true hope and peace through the Lord Jesus Christ. You yearn for your loved one to be set free from bondage to sin.
.....What do you do when someone you love is lost? The following are some biblical principles that you can put into practice to help you with this burdensome load:

• Realize that there is hope (Acts 16:15, 29-34). In these texts, God saved whole households. His power can reach and change any sinner. Rest in His power and grace that can save your loved one. There are no hopeless cases this side of the grave.
  • Ask God to grant you patience and persistence (Luke 18:1). Pray that God will grant you the patience to be faithful to this person. When a person turns to Christ in faith, it is usually a process. Ask God to help you to pray, love, and witness to this person for the long haul. Also, pray for a spirit of persistence. Sometimes your loved one may outright reject the gospel. He or she may show no interest whatsoever. Ask God to help you persist in loving, praying for, and ministering to him or her regardless of his or her reaction.
  • Pray for the influence of other Christians (1 Corinthians 3:5-8). There are times when family members may not listen to you and your witness. Yet, there may be others that your loved one will listen to. Pray that God would send into your loved one's life believers that he or she will love, respect, and listen to. Plead that He would grant your loved one friends who will be faithful to minister to him or her.
  • Plead that your loved one will be radically transformed by Jesus Christ (John 3:16). Call on God to change your loved one through His grace and power. There is a tendency to pray for God to change certain sinful habits in a lost person's life. Yet, a person can exchange sins without experiencing a change of heart. Plead with God to regenerate your loved one. Ask Him to transform your loved one through the power of the Spirit and the gospel.
  • Ask God for opportunities to demonstrate love to your lost loved one (Matthew 5:13-14). Even when your loved one will not listen to your words, he or she can see your actions. Pray for opportunities to demonstrate the love of Jesus to this person. Ask that they will sense and know the difference in your life because of Jesus Christ.
  • Pray tenaciously (Isaiah 62:2-7). Wrestle with God concerning your loved. Plead His promises. Claim His Word. Pray for mercy and grace upon your loved one. Determine in your heart to seek God until He answers.
  • Don't lose heart (Galatians 6:9). When someone you love is lost, it can be a long, weary struggle. It would be easy to give up hope and feel that he or she will never come to Christ. Yet, don't give up. Don't lose heart. God is a merciful and sovereign God. As long as your loved one is alive, there is hope. As long as he or she has breath in the body, there is the possibility of him or her coming to Jesus Christ. In God's time, you will reap the harvest.

Dr. Kevin Meador � 2001

thread

VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2014 at 8:10pm

What does it mean to pray without ceasing?

How can I pray without ceasing? Praying without ceasing is a biblical term found in the Apostle Paul's first letter to Thessalonica: "Rejoice evermore. Pray without ceasing. In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you" (1 Thessalonians 5:16-18, KJV). The Greek word "without ceasing" means continuous action. Therefore, "praying without ceasing" means to pray continuously.

How to pray without ceasing -- a heart attitude

• How does one pray continually? We cannot always be on our knees. With the daily demands on our busy lives, we are fortunate to kneel in prayer even a few minutes each day. However, the context of this passage gives us a clue. This passage focuses on heart attitude. "Rejoice always" is an attitude of joyfulness. Giving thanks in everything also requires a mental attitude of thankfulness. How do we rejoice and give thanks? Through prayer! Therefore, effective prayer is a proper hearty attitude: a mental outlook of joyful thanksgiving. It expresses itself throughout the day with silent prayers of vital communication with the LORD.

• Maintaining a healthy relationship requires communication. Always be "on line" with God so when the Spirit moves you to pray, you can instantly agree with Him. The Holy Spirit prays for us with inexpressible groans (Romans 8:26). When in agreement with the Spirit, we are praying continuously. The heart attitude of praying without ceasing means an ever-open heart to the Lord's leading.

• If we are praying without ceasing -- even while driving, changing the baby, washing dishes, or running a lawn mower -- we can be open to the leading of the Spirit when He urges us to pray for something or someone. At that time, we can agree with God and make a mental note to add that concern to our later prayer time.

• Praying without ceasing doesn't take the place of time alone in prayer with God. However, it is a joyful experience to unite with the LORD who lays burdens on our hearts. We can't always stop and kneel, but our heart attitude can still be "praying without ceasing."
Praying without ceasing is sometimes really difficult when it seems like God is not answering...

Learn More About Unanswered Prayer.

thread
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2014 at 8:11pm
TWENTY THINGS TO REMEMBER
 ============================

1. Faith is the ability to not panic.

2. If you worry, you didn't pray.
    If you prayed, don't worry.

3. As a child of God, prayer is kinda like
    calling home every day.

4. Blessed are the flexible, for they shall not
    be bent out of shape.

5. When we get tangled up in our problems,
    be still. God wants us to be still so He
    can untangle the knot.

6. Do the math.  Count your blessings.

7. God wants spiritual fruit, not religious nuts.

8. Dear God: I have a problem.  It's me.

9. Silence is often misinterpreted,
    but never misquoted.

10. Laugh every day - it's like inner jogging.

11. The most important things in your home
     are the people.

12. Growing old is inevitable,
     growing up is optional.
     (Live it; Preach it!)

13. There is no key to happiness.
      The door is always open.
      Come on in.

14. A grudge is a heavy thing to carry.

15. He who dies with the most toys is still dead.

16. We do not remember days but moments.
      Life moves too fast so enjoy your precious
      moments.

17. Nothing is real to you until you experience it;
      otherwise it's just hearsay.

18. It's all right to sit on your pity pot every
      now and again.  Just be sure to flush
      when you are done.

19. Surviving and living your life successfully
      requires courage. The goals and dreams
      you're seeking require courage and risk-taking.
      Learn from the turtle, it only makes progress
      when it ticks out its neck.

20. Be more concerned with your character than
      your reputation.  Your character is what you really
      are, while your reputation is merely what others
      think you are. No matter the storm, when you are
      with God, there's always a rainbow waiting.   Leave
      gentle fingerprints on the soul of another for the
      angels to read. I don't want to get to the end of
      my life and find that I lived just the length of it.
      I want to have lived the width of it as well.
thread
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2014 at 11:49pm
Five Ways God Uses Problems

The problems you face will either defeat you or develop you depending on how you respond to them. Unfortunately, most people fail to see how God wants to use problems for good in their lives. They react foolishly and resent their problems rather than pausing to consider what benefit they might bring. Here are five ways God wants to use the problems in your life:

1. God uses problems to DIRECT you.

Sometimes God must light a fire under you to get you moving. Problems often point us in a new direction and motivate us to change. Is God trying to get your attention? Trust in the Lord with all your heart; and lean not unto your own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he will direct your paths. Proverbs 3:5-6

2. God uses problems to INSPECT you.

People are like tea bags. . . if you want to know whats inside them, just drop them into hot water! Has God tested your faith with a problem? What do problems reveal about you? When you have many kinds of troubles, you should be full of joy, because you know that these troubles test your faith, and this will give you patience. James 1:2-3

3. God uses problems to CORRECT you.

Some lessons we learn only through pain and failure. Its likely that as a child your parents told you not to touch a hot stove, but you probably learned by being burned. Sometimes we only learn the value of something by loosing it. It is good for me that I have been afflicted; that I might learn thy statutes. Psalm 119:72

4. God uses problems to PROTECT you.

A problem can be a blessing in disguise if it prevents you from being harmed by something more serious. Last year, a friend was fired for refusing to do something unethical that his boss had asked him to do. His unemployment was a problem but it saved him from being convicted and sent to prison a year later when managements actions were eventually discovered. You intended to harm me, but God intended it for good. Genesis 50:20

5. God uses problems to PERFECT you.

Problems, when responded to correctly, are characters builders. God is far more interested in your character than your comfort. Your relationship to God and your character are the only two things youre going to take with you into eternity. We can rejoice when we run into problems. . . they help us learn to be patient. And patience develops strength of character in us and helps us trust God more each time we use it until finally our hope and faith are strong and steady. Romans 5:3-4

Heres the point: God is at work in your life even when you dont recognize it or understand it. But its so much easier when you surrender to his plan for your life.
thread
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2014 at 12:08am
nella View Drop Down

VIP Member
VIP Member

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Confession of Debt Release
    Posted: 13 Dec 2007 at 8:58am

Lord, in the name of Jesus, I thank You for my deliverance from debt.  Your word says that I am to owe no man anything but to love him. As I continue to build my faith in this area, I fully expect to receive unexpected income and debt cancellation. I am wealthy and prosperous in every area of my life. My needs are met and my storehouses overflow with abundance.

I come against all oppression in my life and declare that I have supernatural protection against the onslaught of the enemy. I command the angels of God to go now and bring to pass my financial soundness and wholeness. I am a wise and faithful steward; therefore, I walk in manifested abundance and debt freedom daily.

Your Word says that You delight in the prosperity of Your servants. As I serve You with my finances, I declare that I have my harvest of debt-deliverance right now.  Amen!!!!  Heart

SuperNova View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2008 at 1:26pm

God is good. I give him ALL the glory.  I said this prayer at 1:28* and after checking the mail just now, I have a check that I was totally not expecting.  It isn't from Publishers Clearinghouse or anything but it is money that I didn't wake up with this morning.  God does what he says he will do for you when  you believe him and his power.

*the time showing above was PT, she was on ET. The prayer helped her in 3 hoursSmile

thread

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 14>
  Share Topic