Perfect Hair Collection

Inspirational Stuff

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 13>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2014 at 9:13pm
Life will work for me when I realize�I must know the elements of success if I plan to be successful!  (thread)

How do you spell success? P-R-A-I-S-E! Give thanks for all that you are, all that you have. Praise and gratitude are the tickets you need if you want to experience victory in all things.

How do you spell peace? P-R-A-Y-E-R! Anything you believe you need is available to you through prayer. We are not talking her about a magic formula of proper and distinct words. Oh no! We are talking about opening your heart and your  mouth, saying what's on your mind, knowing that once you do, the answer will be revealed.

How do you spell joy? S-U-R-R-E-N-D-E-R! When you can give up your mental and emotional attachments to what has to be, how it has be, when it has to be, why it has to be, you open the door to the Holy Spirit. When that energy, the energy of life, light and love enters your world, your life becomes more than you ever dared ask for.

How do you spell life? T-R-U-ST! At some point in the midst of praise, prayer and surrender, you will learn to trust. You will realize that the only thing that stands between you and your success, your peace, your joy is your bad memory. You simply forgot to praise, pray and surrender! You forgot that you can trust the Holy Spirit of life to open doors, show you the way and bring you all the help that you need.

Until today, you may have been trying to find success, peace and joy. You may have made plans and executed them, only to meet with failure and disappointment.  Just for today, devote yourself to praise---giving thanks for everything and everyone in your life; to prayer--asking for what you need, believing that you can have it; and to surrender--detaching yourself from a specific outcome. I trust that these activities alone will put your life and your mind on its divine course.

Today I am devoted to practicing the elements of success!

Sponsored Links

VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2014 at 9:26pm

Imagine that your life is a fountain. If you focus mostly on yourself, you'll be too dry or clogged up to flow properly. But if you shift your focus to other people, the living water of God's love will flow through you to your family, friends, and others throughout your community and the world.

Here's how you can let God's love flow through you:

* Invite God to fill you up. Ask the Holy Spirit to fill you. Then rely on His power and wisdom in your everyday life. Depend on God's unlimited strength instead of your own limited strength. Recognize that God Himself will provide all the living water your fountain needs to overflow into other people's lives.

* Remember your blessings, and ask for new ones. Make time to write down some memorable ways God has blessed you; including some blessings that came in disguise. Think about how those blessings have shown you God's love in action. Thank God for specific blessings He has already given you, and don't hesitate to ask Him for new ones.

* Let your selfish ways decrease so God will increase within you. Ask God to help you change selfish thought and behavior patterns. Pray about each of them specifically. Don't depend on your own efforts or look to other people to find true fulfillment. Remember that God is the only reliable source of fulfillment.

* Get to know God's voice. Get your spiritual senses tuned up through prayer, Bible reading, and talking with Christians you admire who will help you grow in faith. Ask God to reveal Himself to you and help you recognize His voice. Stop hurrying; slow your pace of life down and pay close attention to ways God will speak to you every day. Stop worrying; realize that dwelling on your concerns will drown out God's voice. Decide to trust that God is powerful enough and loving enough to care for your problems. Choose to trust that God knows what's best for your life. Know that when you trust in God is when you'll be most fulfilled. Pray for God to make you aware of the things that steal your time, help you give up control over the things you worry about, and to help you trust Him with every aspect of your life.

* Make time for worship. Recognize that worship isn't just about attending a weekly church service; it's a lifestyle of expressing your love for God all the time. Set aside time on a regular basis to praise God for who He is. Schedule times of prayer and Bible reading every day. Look for creative ways to connect with God each day, such as by hiking in His creation, journaling your thoughts to Him, or using the talents He has given you to serve people in need.

* Serve God with love. Decide to serve a cause that's greater than your own life. God's kingdom. Realize that you can't earn God's love, so don't try to do so through service. Don't serve expecting to get something for yourself in return, either. Instead, let your gratitude for all God has done for you motivate you to do what you can to contribute to His work on Earth. Ask God to help you see beyond your own problems to other people's lives, and to make you aware of opportunities to help them.

* Evangelize wisely. Acknowledge the negative experiences many people have had with evangelization efforts that come across as pushy, rude, arrogant, or disrespectful. Make sure the people you're trying to reach with the Gospel know that you care about them as people- not just potential converts. Ask God to help you see people as He does. Pray for God's love to flow through you into the lives of people you encounter.

*i had to edit this post because it was long more here

Edited by sexyandfamous - Apr 27 2014 at 8:05pm
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 9:19pm
a convo in My Experiences, old thread; read the bold words to get the main points of the convo

esparra View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Topic: What should I do??
    Posted: 11 Sep 2008 at 11:30am
for a few months last year before i got my apt i was sending money home to my cousin to pray over and put into his church (since I dont go to church) but i stopped afer i was blessed with my apt bc money was extremely tight.

so since July 07 ive been waiting for this job for more money....and now Im very specific about the amount i want to make bc with this certain amount i can put plan #2 into action!!!

so I figured well let me start back giving money to the church maybe that will bring my new job!!!

does this sounds like a good idea? because ive done all i can do except for walking into a company and demanding that they hire me right then and there!!!

kingdom Kid View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2008 at 12:47pm
sometimes we have to look at our lives too. people want the blessings of god but don't really want god. and i'm not saying you are like this cause i don't know you but examine your life. do you have an obidient love relationship with jesus? are you saved and born agian and have confessed your sins, repented and turned away from sin? do worship and pray and study the word in order to know god and his son? the bible says to whom much is given, much is required. we have to live a life that is holy, and righteous if we are to expect to recieve blessings and answered prayers. it's like disobeying your parents all the time but expecting to get a new car or clothes when you want them. esperra, just wait on god and have faith that he will open the door for you. i know you have been waiting for some time. but we are told to live by faith and not by sight. don't look at your situation, but stand on the word of god that he will never leave or forsake you and will be with you until the end of time. you have prayed, now wait in faith. i will keep you in my prayers as well. love ya!

Edited by sexyandfamous - Apr 27 2014 at 9:21pm
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 9:36pm
things to reflect about..... loving others........
nella View Drop Down

VIP Member
VIP Member

Direct Link To This Post Topic: How to Love Others
    Posted: 03 Jun 2009 at 1:19pm

How to Love Others

Jesus told his disciples, "In everything . . . treat people the same way you want them to treat you." Most of us refer to this code of conduct as the "Golden Rule"

In theory, we'd probably agree this is a good foundation for a healthy relationship. But, it's tough to live up to such a standard. If we made a list of the ways we hope to be treated and compared it with our own behavior, we'd likely fall short.

And of course, it's easy to love when others are treating us well. But how do we respond when their behavior is hurtful or unpleasant?

The truth is, Jesus meant for us to love others all the time, not just when they're lovable. Regardless of their attitude toward us, we're to think about the relationship qualities we value like loyalty, trust, encouragement, forgiveness, acceptance, and protection. Let these flow from us in their direction.

Unfortunately, our society breeds selfishness, greed, and pride, which are enemies of the love Jesus commanded. But when we care for others in the way the Lord prescribes, relationships can deepen and thrive. Treating others with this kind of love isn't natural or easy, especially when people are unkind. In fact, loving as Jesus commanded is impossible on our own. But when we trust Christ as Savior, the Holy Spirit empowers us and lives His life through us.

Take time to list the ways you hope others will treat you. Now ask, Is that how I treat people? Pray for God to reveal one area where He will help you apply the Golden Rule.

Matthew 22: 35 One of them, a lawyer, asked Him a question, testing Him,  36"Teacher, which is the great commandment in the Law?"  37And He said to him, " 'YOU SHALL LOVE THE LORD YOUR GOD WITH ALL YOUR HEART, AND WITH ALL YOUR SOUL, AND WITH ALL YOUR MIND.'   38"This is the great and foremost commandment.   39"The second is like it, 'YOU SHALL LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOR AS YOURSELF.'   40"On these two commandments depend the whole Law and the Prophets."

Be blessed , Debra
"Life is God's gift to you; what you become is your gift to Him."
Praying His Promises bless your day!

kingdom Kid View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2009 at 2:06pm
amen nella! one of my favorite scriptures that i love to meditate on is my signiture. 1John 4:16: God is love. Whoever lives in love, lives in God and God in him.  I think that passage just sums it up for me LOL! And my pastor has been ministering about love for a while now.  i never understood how a christian can say that they loved God but refused to love others. that makes no sense to me. but... i pray that we all remember that He is love and He loves all people no matter what. so who are we to not love all people no matter what. i just make myself remember how rancit i was in my flesh yet He still loved me. how dare i not have love for another. that keeps me in check LOL! Thank you for this post. I am truely blessed.

thread

VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 11:21pm
Ms Lala View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Just sharing how God is so Good
    Posted: 10 Oct 2006 at 6:38am
Hi,
I just thought I would share.  I have not been working for a couple of months now.  This has seriously decreased our monthly income, but I just want to say that God has been meeting our needs and then some.  We have money to do everything we need and to do things we enjoy.  God is just awesome.  I know there is a position out there for me so I'm not even worried.  I was offered a job I really didn't want and almost took it to help pay the bills and God told me not to.  God, not our job, is our source!

comingofage03 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2006 at 7:49am
Wow! Well that's really great. God is Good.... While I was at my last job; the Lord spoke to me through a co worker.... Who advised me that I needed to what the Lord had set in my heart which was start my own business. When I left that Job I didnt have any source of income but like you said God will provide. Phillipians 4:6 Advises us to be anxious for nothing...It's very difficult getting to a place where you let go and let God because we've been conditioned to provide for ourselves...Well May God continue to shower you with his Love.... God Is Love!

Mrs. Donz View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2006 at 12:36pm
I agree.  God is All and where everyone else fails...He/She provides.  A wise soul once told me that worry and prayer don't mix.  So, when you put it before God in prayer...that's it...let it go and God will do what God does best.  PROVIDE!!!!  Thanks for sharing.

thread
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 11:51pm
I like the message it is simple and nice: you can and should focus on your career, family and goals, but you should seek God first because everything here is temporary, you will not be a doctor/lawyer/actress in Heaven, so make sure to put God first and then continue to seek what you want Smile

Sidney View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hey ladies
    Posted: 17 Oct 2006 at 7:53am
Hey gals, I cannot believe that I never stopped by this section, wow. I;m usually in the hair growth section,lol. Anyway I just want to share with you what God has been pressing in my spirit.

God kept encouraging me to be not deceived, so naturally I was expecting some person to come along and try to deceive me. But slowly I am realizing that God was telling me not to be consumed by the cares of this world. Many of us get caught up in worries about having the perfect job, the best car, a nice house, a relationship, etc. And while, it is nice to have these things we must realize that the devil is seeking to pleasure the church to death. He wants us to be consumed with our desires so to take the focus from Gods word, his will, and our ministries. I just want to encourage all of you not to be caught up in the cares of this world. Not to become obsessed with gaining sucess in this world, but to build your treasures in heaven. Just turn on the tv and everyone is talking about faith, not faith for salvation of the world, but faith for a car, house, etc. This is a distraction. We are to first seek God's kingdom and due to your obedience, God will give you things that you desire. But these things are not to be your focus. Do not be deceived because the devil is using a new way of getting us off course, and that is obssesion with the pleasures and cares of this world. Stay focused on God.

thread
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2014 at 12:01am
not from the bible, but it fits perfectly well with it, you guys will like it HeartHeartHeartHeartHeart

GirlFromIpanema View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Live in abiding joy....
    Posted: 27 Aug 2006 at 7:37pm
Those who possess this wisdom have equal regard for all.
They see the same Self (life spirit) in a spiritual aspirant and an outcast, in an elephant, a cow, and a dog.
Such people have mastered life.
With even mind they rest in Brahman (the highest, ultimate and formless existense of God), who is perfect and is everywhere the same.
They are not elated by good fortune nor depressed by bad.
With mind established in Brahman, they are free from delusion.
Not dependent on any external support, they realize the joy of spiritual awareness.
With consciousness unified through meditation, they live in abiding joy.

-Bhagavad Gita 5:18-21

Ms Lala View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2006 at 10:15am
I like this. We should not try to get our joy from the things in this external world. It is internal and comes from God.

luvmybiga$$fro View Drop Down

VIP Member
VIP Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2006 at 5:35am
Beautiful passage GFI! ITA w. Ms. Lala. Our joy should com from the spiritual. So many times people put their faith in external people, items, and/or fads and are crushed when they are disappointed. I believe true joy comes from knowing that the spirtual never fails and never disappoints. We may not receive what we think we want we want it; but we always receive what it is we need.

Miracles and Blessings,   

thread

Edited by sexyandfamous - Apr 28 2014 at 12:04am
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2014 at 2:38pm
this one is pretty good:

From GOD's Daily Promises:
This week's promise: Our prayers bring us into God's presence

How can I make my prayers effective?
I urge you, first of all, to pray for all people. As you make your requests, plead for God's mercy upon them, and give thanks. Pray this way for kings and all others who are in authority, so that we can live in peace and quietness, in godliness and dignity.
1 Timothy 2:1-2 NLT
Praying effectively

Paul urges Timothy to lift up requests, prayers, intercession, and thanksgiving.

A request is a need, a deep desire for something we don't have; something only God can supply.

A prayer is a word of praise and adoration. A more accurate translation of this word from the original Greek might be to "worship in earnest."

Intercession is praying on behalf of others. Our prayers should regularly reflect this kind of selfless lifestyle.

Thanksgiving involved remembering those past prayers that have already been answered, acknowledging that we not only trust God's supremacy and involvement in our life but also how his hand has moved and guided us in the past.

When we pray effectively, we do more than communicate with God;we commune with him. We become one in mind and spirit and purpose. Today, let the focus of your prayer time be to connect with God in a very real and personal way, not as a slave would petition his master, but as a son would enjoy the company of a loving and gracious father.

Have a blessed day!!!!!

VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2014 at 5:01pm
comingofage03 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Glory in Tribulations
    Posted: 14 May 2007 at 9:08pm

I have been a member for some time but this is my first post. I just wanted to encourage anyone and everyone here, who reads these posts :)

As Christians we should always remember to give Glory during Trials and Tribulations...Romans 5:3-4 says ... but we also glorify in tribulations, knowing that tribulation produces perseverance; and perseverance, character; and character, hope. Under no circumstance should we ever give place to satan in our lives. Our Brother Paul Says in Romans 8:28 that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose. We will always have victory! satan may think that he is holding you back but God is preparing you for his purpose! Isn't  our GOD Great? The JUST Shall live by FAITH!!!! You may not see or be able to concieve where God is taking you or why but He knows all things. Hebrews 10:38 says that without faith it is IMPOSSIBLE to please Him, for he that comes to God must believe that he is, and that He is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him.

Long story short :) ALWAYS remember that GOD is I AM!!!!!, He loves you :)

thread
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2014 at 5:16pm
Nichole23 View Drop Down

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Lost faith in prayer... Please help
    Posted: 29 Jan 2007 at 12:55pm
Last year I prayed for something that was REALLY BIG for me and in the end I felt like God ignored me.  For a long time after that, I just stopped praying... I felt like it was no use anyway.  He knew how much I wanted it but he left me hanging...I was so depressed for the rest of the year, I couldnt do anything right, even sleep.

Luckily I have convinced myself, as I have heard so many say...that just because we ask for something doesnt mean we are going to get it or get it when we want it. "God will deliver in his own time"  I have also convinced myself that maybe it necessary and was best that way even if I couldnt understand it!  So since then, I have been telling myself this.

Well exactly one year later, the same thing that I prayed so hard for is back again, and I really want God to allow me do what I wanted to do last year.  But even though my faith has been restored somewhat...I still doubt so much on whether this time will be better.  Im so worried and am almost to the point of stopping praying about it, because he already knows whats on my heart and I feel that further prayer is pointless.

Can someone tell me something that may help???
I would apprieciate your thoughts soo much!

whisper View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2007 at 3:33pm

The good news is that this is the perfect opportunity for you to strengthen your relationship with God.  God always hears our prayers.  Even when the answer is no, we should have the faith in Him to know that it is for our best.  Keep in mind that we don't know the outcome, but God does, so His answer will always be perfect.  I've learned to find the scripture/s in the Bible that refer to the circumstance.  Then when I pray, I am praying the Word of God.  After I have prayed I'm usually quiet and as I wait on the Lord, I continue to mediate on scriptures until I have peace.  Also, check your desires and see if they line up with what scipture says about it.  Don't run away from God, run to Him.  Smile   

anointedhandzz View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2007 at 3:36pm
Nichole.I pray that you stay encourage and let your faith fail not.God knows your needs and your desires.From what I experience.God gives one of the 3 answers...Yes...No..or WAIT..whatever your are asking for.God know it he has heard you.But you have to ask your self is it you will or God's will for the situation to be done.A couple of examples.
*when King David begot Bathesheba pregnant the first time.King David got word that the baby was going to die.David wept for the baby he even fasted and prayed.But on the last day of the fast(the baby has past away)but King David cleaned himself up and ate.Everyone looked puzzled because all while the baby was alive those few days; King David fasted to the Lord to spare the babies life.But as soon as He got word the baby was gone he came out.He knew in this situation God's will had to be done.Soon After that Bathesheba Begottten another son; King Solomon.God had another plan for his life.King David didn't give up he pressed forward knowing that his life was in God's hand.

Another factor Jesus on the Cross.Jesus cried to the Father to let this cup pass.Jesus didn't want to go through what he did,But He knew it wasn't His will but the Father's will.Jesus said(Let not my will but your will be done)
Today since Jesus died on the cross for all our sins we have the right to eternal life.If He had not died for our sins we wouldn't have a chance.

I pray that God's send you divine favor in your situation.Sometimes we have to Give up something we desire and trust what the Lord has on the other side.We may believe we know exactly what we need.But its sad to say we don't know what's best.But we have a God in Heaven that sits high and looks low.I know if YOU TRUST IN THE LORD WITH ALL YOUR HEART AND LEAN NOT TO YOUR UNDERSTANDING IN ALL YOUR WAYS ACKNOWLEDGE HIM AND HE WILL DIRECT YOUR PATH

Scorpyoice24 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2007 at 11:02am
ITA with everyone.   He is an on time GOD.  When you delight yourself in the Lord then he will give you the desires of your heart according to his word. Don't tell GOD what you want, ask GOD what he wants for you. Then everything will fall into place. Many Blessings.  Also, doubt is from the devil. Cut those thoughts down.

dreamer1 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2007 at 9:21am
I have gone through this many times. I believe that God answers every prayer sometimes its yes, no or wait. It may have been a faith test. Sometimes I would be so unfair to God and curse him out when I didnt get what I wanted even after I prayed and believed thinking God likes to play games. Oh how small I was in that relationship. Until you get the right attitude when you dont get what you want, that test will be repeated until you pass it. Love and trust him no matter what and know that his ways are not ours.

khivey View Drop Down

Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2007 at 2:18pm
Seek him all day everyday and not just in time of need. Thank him and praise him for all that He has blessed you with. Definitely ask for what you desire but at the same time thank Him for all He has done for you. Don't complain...God has already planned out your life..and like someone else said..everything is in HIS timing not yours. Just be still and let Him direct you on His path He laid out for you. Never lose Faith because He will always test your Faith. When you worry and stress that is when He is sitting back waiting for you to let go and Let Him do what He does best. Once you have given something over to God...leave it to Him. Be Faithful in knowing that He has gotten you this far that He is going to get you further. Never stop praying, believing or have Faith. Stay committed to Him and know everything happens for a reason.  Seriously. 
And give praise and thanks on a daily...He loves that!

thread
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style