Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Ins. Co. Pays Man's Settlement With $21K in Coins
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Ins. Co. Pays Man's Settlement With $21K in Coins

Post Reply Post Reply

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ins. Co. Pays Man's Settlement With $21K in Coins
    Posted: Aug 06 2014 at 10:41am
Insurance Company Pays Man's Settlement With $21,000 in Coins

Insurance Company Pays Man's Settlement With $21,000 in Coins

Insurance Company Pays Mans Settlement With $21,000 in Coins

Andres Carrasco reached a settlement with Adriana's Insurance Service, Inc. this past June following a lawsuit he filed in 2012 in which he alleged an employee of the company physically assaulted him. The company paid his settlement with a check but also, his attorney claims, in buckets of change that amount to more than $21,000.

Carrasco's attorney told NBC Los Angeles that eight Adriana's Insurance employees pulled up in a van to his office and unloaded multiple five-gallon buckets full of quarters, dimes, nickels, and pennies. Carrasco, 73, had just undergone surgery for a hernia, and was still too weak to lift any of the buckets of change.

"Adriana's Insurance, is this the way you treat everyone?" Carrasco said in a statement. "Why don't you like your clients?"

As the Atlanta Journal-Constitution points out, Adriana's Insurance's Yelp page has been attacked with negative reviews. From one review:

I wish I could've given them NO stars from the way they treated my uncle Andres C. How dare you call yourself a place of business. These people are nothing but money hungry idiots. They care only for money and not any of their customers. My advice, go with someone else. These crooks will get their karma in due time.

"I am disappointed by the way Adriana's treats their customers and the elderly," Carrasco said in his statement. "We might be poor, but we are people too."

http://gawker.com/insurance-company-pays-mans-settlement-with-21-000-in-1616696318

Sponsored Links

kerysdream7 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kerysdream7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 06 2014 at 10:55am
LOL
hauteshellbi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hauteshellbi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 06 2014 at 11:11am
Bless the brinks guards and tellers for that bs cuz coins are heavy as fugg

And ins co ain't shat lmaooo
Tbaby View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tbaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 06 2014 at 11:26am
He's still 21K richer...so what if its all nickel and dimes.  And he did settle for 21K so it sounds like he might have been "assaulted" with a paper cut from the ins form, so something real lame like that. 

No tears were shed in posting these thoughts.

afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 06 2014 at 11:27am
spiteful
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 06 2014 at 11:28am
They are petty ass hell for that lol.
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 06 2014 at 11:37am
I would have been like ......I only counted $16,000 in coins, you still owe me $5,000......
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 06 2014 at 12:05pm
good way to tell their customers they will act the ass if you should need them 

Hope they lose every customer
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 06 2014 at 12:35pm
I will never be on the side of any insurance or warranty company.  they are ALWAYS out to keep their money, no matter how much they much it's not your fault. 

i'm glad people ran to their yelp.  read the story about the inn in upstate NY(?) that attempted to charge guests $500 out of their deposit for any negative reviews they left online?  ppl flooded their yelp too.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply